The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassQueen13
The sky :awesome:
Nothing much, about to watch some good ol*Breaking Bad* so just waiting for it to load :smile: Howz about you?

Fixed :tongue:
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Oh it was, loved it and to make the situation better the shower is broken. Yeah it's great thanks, how's yours?

Ah, that's kinda suckish :/

Glad to hear :smile: I leave on the 28th so still a while yet, will let you know ;P
Original post by Wait, what?
so original! ;P I've never seen that :s-smilie: game of thrones and breaking bad are where it's at :awesome: just about to watch some referendum debate stuff on tv #indyref :s-smilie:

I get all my jokes from www.badjokes.com :getmecoat: It's pretty decent but the protagonist is soooo irritating >_< Game of thrones slays!! :love: I've started Breaking Bad to be fair, I'm gonna get back to it after I finish TVD :smile: Oooh well check you out :wink: I guess it's a lil more enlightening than TVD :tongue:
Original post by ChrisLay1
Fixed :tongue:

See above :wink:
I get all my jokes from www.badjokes.com :getmecoat: It's pretty decent but the protagonist is soooo irritating >_< Game of thrones slays!! :love: I've started Breaking Bad to be fair, I'm gonna get back to it after I finish TVD :smile: Oooh well check you out :wink: I guess it's a lil more enlightening than TVD :tongue:

See above :wink:

Good :tongue: I've only seen half of the first episode in the first series of Game Of Thrones and that's it :tongue:
A tenner to watch the fireworks now!? ohmygod..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-29234879

no way, that's my website! :eek: I might give it a go once I finish breaking bad :rolleyes: but my friends all recommend the walking dead... #educated:cool: I doubt it :laugh: just a bunch of guys in suits lying to each other, just trying to decide which ones lies sound better:tongue:
Original post by Wait, what?

no way, that's my website! :eek: I might give it a go once I finish breaking bad :rolleyes: but my friends all recommend the walking dead... #educated:cool: I doubt it :laugh: just a bunch of guys in suits lying to each other, just trying to decide which ones lies sound better:tongue:

Do you pay the monthly subscription like I do though? :pierre: Oooh you should ^_^ It might take time to warm to it but once you're hooked you're hooked :smile: Yeahh same! I gotta watch that too but it's at the bottom of the list because too many shows to watch rn :tongue: Lolz you should do an official commentary :teehee:
Chilling on me ones in Tinychat if anyone wants to join :biggrin:
Original post by itssimplyme
Ah, that's kinda suckish :/

Glad to hear :smile: I leave on the 28th so still a while yet, will let you know ;P

I know, let someone write all over my arm in permanent marker too and now it won't come off :mad:

You leave quite late then :smile:
Original post by kayleighisonfire
I know, let someone write all over my arm in permanent marker too and now it won't come off :mad:

You leave quite late then :smile:

Oh god XD really? So your stuck with it? Must be a way to get it off somehow:tongue:
Oh god XD really? So your stuck with it? Must be a way to get it off somehow:tongue:

Yes really!!!! Yes because the shower is broken :frown:
Why do I always get really ****ing drunk?!
[video="youtube;ntG50eXbBtc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntG50eXbBtc[/video]

:love:
Original post by lauraaaaa

aw :frown:
Do you pay the monthly subscription like I do though? :pierre: Oooh you should ^_^ It might take time to warm to it but once you're hooked you're hooked :smile: Yeahh same! I gotta watch that too but it's at the bottom of the list because too many shows to watch rn :tongue: Lolz you should do an official commentary :teehee:

Is it on netflix? My wifi blocks illegal sites so I can't watch loads of things people tell me to 💔 like most programs😜 how long is it? I don't want to be 12 seasons behind ahaha, I know! I was late to the party for breaking bad, and there's so many other series's 😖 sorry for the late reply, was hooked on the debates #voteyes swayed me I think ✌️ Basically Salmond is less of a prick...

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's life we all get drunk enjoy it
Original post by Black Cat
It's life we all get drunk enjoy it

But I'm up at 8...mare
But I'm up at 8...mare

Easy peasy you're already sobering up as we speak and the hangover will be worth it tomorrow :biggrin:
Original post by Black Cat
Easy peasy you're already sobering up as we speak and the hangover will be worth it tomorrow :biggrin:

I think I'm gonna go to bed, I need beauty sleep :wink:

Latest