The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Okay so a quiet night out ended up in me absolutely plastered when I have to be up at 8....****
Original post by lauraaaaa
Okay so a quiet night out ended up in me absolutely plastered when I have to be up at 8....****

That sounds like me at uni! Haha
Original post by IDukem

Can some clever Uni student person help me out? :redface:

You OK hun? Or were you just wondering about welcome week stuff? :hugs:

Original post by tasha96
It just triggers me so much the arguing. :cry2: B home and trying to cheer me up. He's a saint.

Glad B is being nice at least :penguinhug:

Original post by Danny the Geezer
:hi:

:wavey:
Original post by PandaWho
That sounds like me at uni! Haha

This wake up is gonna be painful #prayforlaura
This wake up is gonna be painful #prayforlaura

Might aswell start as you mean to go on ey!

On quiet night i had ended up me waking up still drunk, falling out of bed, and having to go to placement in this state!
#prayinghard
Might aswell start as you mean to go on ey!

On quiet night i had ended up me waking up still drunk, falling out of bed, and having to go to placement in this state!
#prayinghard

I have to go out with my grandma and four year old cousin...my bed isn't even clear, there's make up and my laptop all over, oh dear
I have to go out with my grandma and four year old cousin...my bed isn't even clear, there's make up and my laptop all over, oh dear

:giggle:
Shove it on the floor, down a pint of water and pass out in bed :smile:
Original post by superwolf
:lovehug: I can't wait to meet her! :biggrin:

Tasha you are wonderful, and I promise that some day very soon I'll finally send you your care package filled with reminders of your wonderful loveliness. In fact you're so lovely, you get a lovehug too. :lovehug: :h:

Welcome to the society. :smile: As has been said there's not a specific BPD society, but you should fit in well here anyway. :smile:

:hugs: Anything in particular up?

:itsme:

Haha I informed her that you're not scary :smile:

Original post by WelshBluebird
Wooo Bath!!

Wooooo :smile:

Original post by superwolf
PM Rob, he'll sort you out. :smile:

My phone died so I couldn't PM him but I got there eventually :smile: was scary!

Had a good time skating, so tired now though, it definitely gives you a workout! I felt like I was really terrible at it compared to everyone else though.. I'm not sure if it's because I missed taking my meds yesterday because I didn't have them with me, but I'm so cry-y today, fell over and started crying from a combination of hurt and embarrassment and nerves :frown: and then I felt worse because I was embarrassed even more for crying :/ but all the girls were really nice though :redface:
:giggle:
Shove it on the floor, down a pint of water and pass out in bed :smile:

I've put everything on the floor and had loads of water but I'm wide awake and too hot :frown:
i'm never going to sleep. can feel it.
Original post by rmhumphries
Why you think that?

Because I'm thinking it was too soon and I'm rushing things and it'll scare her off :/ I dunno, I second guess myself a lot
So worried I won't wake up I'm time for work tomorrow, even with multiple alarms set :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Theyyrre all muttering mittering muttering and then the others are screaming and I cant make them stopp and tje bugs and I want.iiiout. want.out wantout
Npne of my safe people ate replyibg :'(
It's been a while since I last laughed or smiled, I can't remember what it feels like. Everyday seems to be getting longer and longer and longer. Living on my own having nobody to speak to, nobody to confide in, nobody to help reassure me things will get better is painful, a type of pain that cannot be described.

I don't remember what it's like to have a good nights rest, I go to bed and I lie there tossing and turning for hours, this is repeated day after day. When I finally do sleep due to extreme levels of tiredness (after 3/4 nights of no sleep), I have nightmares of being alone.

It makes me wonder how homeless people, lonely people have the will power to carry on living. It makes me understand why people with depression resort to suicide, how difficult must ones life be so that the concept of living is so much harder than killing themselves.

I step outside and look up at the world. The sky feels like it's falling down on me, walls feel like they are caving in. Whilst I stand here helpless nowhere to go.

This is how my depression feels. I'm a student starting my second year, I live alone which makes things so much more difficult, friends/people I knew that I was once close to have become distant as they live in houses with their friends.

I cry daily, as I don't know what to do? I just want someone to stand by me and tell me its okay and help me seek help but that just seems like a fantasy.

I feel I need help but every time I make a doctors appointment I chicken out just before and either cancel it or just don't bother attending. Every sleepless night I make the promise that I will see a doctor the next day and every morning I break it.

I've been feeling like this for months, attempting to convince myself it's a phase that will pass but it doesn't, and I fear it never will.
another day with nothing to do, another day with my mind plagued by confused thoughts about who I am and what to do, another day feeling utterly drained & overwhelmed by it all, another day just wishing I lived in a different world to this.

sigh.
Original post by bubble999

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Odd socks
Haha I informed her that you're not scary :smile:

My phone died so I couldn't PM him but I got there eventually :smile: was scary!

Had a good time skating, so tired now though, it definitely gives you a workout! I felt like I was really terrible at it compared to everyone else though.. I'm not sure if it's because I missed taking my meds yesterday because I didn't have them with me, but I'm so cry-y today, fell over and started crying from a combination of hurt and embarrassment and nerves :frown: and then I felt worse because I was embarrassed even more for crying :/ but all the girls were really nice though :redface:

Me very not scary! *nods emphatically* :yep: I shall leave my specially sharpened kitty claws at home.

Glad you had a good time skating, and that the girls were nice - I'm sure you'll improve in no time at all!
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
You OK hun? Or were you just wondering about welcome week stuff? :hugs:

Actually the welcome week stuff was something I needed to figure out after my initial problem. Could I Pm you it at some stage today? :smile:

I hope you're okay :hugs:
Morning all! Hope everyone has a nice day despite the miserable weather (or maybe that's just here :tongue:)
Original post by tasha96
Npne of my safe people ate replyibg :'(

:frown: :hugs:
I hope you are feeling better today.

Latest