The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by superwolf
:hugs: You might pick up some energy as the day goes on maybe (I suggest COFFEE :tongue:). Have fun voting later! :awesome:

:hugs: What's up?

My bus didnt turn up so was sat at the bus stop 45 mins, the nurse struggled to find a vein, then had to use a childs needle on me, my morning meds still nock ne out so need a nap.
Got guides later and im ****ting it. I dont want to go :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ParadoxSocks
I definitely need a TSR hug today *sniffles*

:penguinhug:
Whats happened?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4422

:hugs: sup matey?

:jumphug: what's up Paradox?
Original post by PandaWho
Whats happened?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by samba
:hugs: sup matey?

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
:jumphug: what's up Paradox?

Stuff and things. A comment from somebody just hit me a bit hard is all :frown:

:penguinhug: :lovehug: :jumphug: :grouphug: :hugs:

Lots of hugs for paradox.

Also show them your ban hammer :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:penguinhug: :lovehug: :jumphug: :grouphug: :hugs:

Lots of hugs for paradox.

Also show them your ban hammer :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My gf shouted exactly the same thing! She made me throw away my inflatable ban hammer a couple of weeks ago :sad:

Puppy just woke up so that's making me feel a bit better. Was going to do some work but I might play the sims 4 instead.
Reply 4427

I can get on steam/pm if needed :smile:

And yea, I said something pretty stupid to somebody last night so I know how that is :p: Take solace from the fact it likely wasn't intended to do so!

if they said anything mean to you they are stupid okay, cause you are awesome! everyone here is here for you for sure, we know how fab you are even if they don't! hopefully things improve & get sorted as well for you! :hugs:
Original post by samba
I can get on steam/pm if needed :smile:

And yea, I said something pretty stupid to somebody last night so I know how that is :p: Take solace from the fact it likely wasn't intended to do so!

I'm going to go and play on the sims. Thanks very much for the offer though, much appreciated!

It was definitely meant in a horrid way :frown: Wasn't even an accidental foot-in-mouth moment.
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
if they said anything mean to you they are stupid okay, cause you are awesome! everyone here is here for you for sure, we know how fab you are even if they don't! hopefully things improve & get sorted as well for you! :hugs:

*sniffles* thank you. I think it's just knocked my confidence a bit - I spend my day volunteering and trying to be super awesome and helpful and then somebody says something about how awful I am as person and it kinda knocked me. Didn't expect it at all. Think it's time for an evening off TSR to calm my boots.
*sniffles* thank you. I think it's just knocked my confidence a bit - I spend my day volunteering and trying to be super awesome and helpful and then somebody says something about how awful I am as person and it kinda knocked me. Didn't expect it at all. Think it's time for an evening off TSR to calm my boots.

you aren't awful at all okay, I've met you several times now and you are about as from awful as a person gets! I don't know who said that to you but they are the awful person for making you doubt yourself, remember everyone here who knows you also knows that you are awesome okay, plus if you tells who said you were awful I am sure some kind of MHSS super team can be assembled to take them out :colone: but yeah, don't let one silly stupid person bring you down okay! :hugs:
Original post by lauraaaaa
Smile m'dear, you'll get through it just fine :biggrin:

Original post by superwolf
:hugs: You might pick up some energy as the day goes on maybe (I suggest COFFEE :tongue:). Have fun voting later! :awesome:

:hugs: What's up?

No access to coffee but I have fizzy juice which has caffeine :smile: on my lunch break now so I'm halfway to being done :tongue:

I'm looking forward to it, today is such a huge day for Scotland :redface:

Original post by tasha96
Not rubbish. :hugs:

I am though :frown: I will try and be in contact a bit more. Just so exhausted from life in general. Not feeling my best. But I will try and be a better friend :yep:

:hugs:

-hugs for scary and socky and the rest of my MHSS dudes-
I swear you bend over backwards for people and they throw it back in your face :frown:
Reply 4437
Original post by lauraaaaa
I swear you bend over backwards for people and they throw it back in your face :frown:

so true :p: Excited for uni?!
So tired. Everything just seems so much effort. :frown:
Wolfies good at it though :ahee:

And it may be, but he stated that its the UK version, which is wrong. So if he is going to state this research, i reckon he should have got simple facts right :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wolfy is the best at it :lol: I couldn't agree more Panda. People who try to argue a point with facts that aren't facts; don't have a leg to stand on.

Original post by purple-duck
True :redface: Not sure it necessarily deserved the reprimand initially, though then it was kinda difficult to understand what it meant tbh, or at least I found :colondollar: Was just going to leave it :creep:
Well it must be so difficult to study! Particularly as well with drug trials they have a control group on placebo and stuff, don't they?

Well it's over now and it was the way he came across which caused people to get upset. No problem with it getting binned now. Pretty sure they have to have a control group but the control group doesn't know they're the control group? It's all very unethical :')

Original post by tasha96
Made it through the night- big thanks to quornslice and deyesy. :lovehug:
You learn who your friends are when you hit rock bottom.

Really glad I could help Tasha.

Latest