The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Hi all. I'm Kingswood 1 B205. Anyone on my floor? Didn't join the facebook group yet...
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 501
Original post by Joshyyy
what course you taking man? :smile:

Im doing Geography with some German modules. What about you?
Reply 502
Original post by AMR25
Im doing Geography with some German modules. What about you?

I'm taking business marketing management :smile:
Reply 503
Original post by Joshyyy

Cool. :smile: Think someone on the floor above you may be doing the same course. Are you part of the WTB Facebook group?
Really need help my passport expired and i haven't renewed it.... does Royal Holloway accept any other ID? I've called many times but they keep redirecting me.
What time roughly are most people booking their arrival on Saturday for?
Original post by Dynamite100
Really need help my passport expired and i haven't renewed it.... does Royal Holloway accept any other ID? I've called many times but they keep redirecting me.

Hey:-) I rang and they told me to bring my birth certificate along with some kind of photo ID:-) and in answer to your question about time, im moving in between 8&10 (it takes about 3 hours for me to get there so we decided to leave early and then i had the whole day with my family to sort me out) :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chloewright96
Hey:-) I rang and they told me to bring my birth certificate along with some kind of photo ID:-) and in answer to your question about time, im moving in between 8&10 (it takes about 3 hours for me to get there so we decided to leave early and then i had the whole day with my family to sort me out) :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, but if you're getting there for 8-10, you must either live close or you're waking up at about 4:00 Am - 5:00 AM
How much is everyone taking with them? X
Original post by lolan123
How much is everyone taking with them? X

I'm taking pretty much all my stuff, I live about two hours away so I didn't want to leave anything behind x
Does anyone know if there is storage space under the beds?
Thanks x
Original post by Joshyyy

same!
Reply 511
Original post by SophiaEN
I'm taking pretty much all my stuff, I live about two hours away so I didn't want to leave anything behind x
Does anyone know if there is storage space under the beds?
Thanks x

I'm in Tuke and there is storage space under the bed (lift the mattress up). But I'm not sure about other accommodation, sorry. But Williamson, Tuke, Butler, Gower and Wedderburn are all the same. :smile:
Original post by AMR25
I'm in Tuke and there is storage space under the bed (lift the mattress up). But I'm not sure about other accommodation, sorry. But Williamson, Tuke, Butler, Gower and Wedderburn are all the same. :smile:

Ah I'm in Tuke too so it's all good :smile:
Thanks! x
Reply 513
Original post by SophiaEN
Ah I'm in Tuke too so it's all good :smile:
Thanks! x

Cool, where abouts in Tuke? I'm Block F level 0 x
Original post by AMR25
Cool, where abouts in Tuke? I'm Block F level 0 x

I'm in Block E Level 3 x
No one on this page is on my level :frown:
Thanks, but if you're getting there for 8-10, you must either live close or you're waking up at about 4:00 Am - 5:00 AM

We're leaving at 6 so i'll be waking up arouns 5 haha:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 516
Original post by AMR25
Cool. :smile: Think someone on the floor above you may be doing the same course. Are you part of the WTB Facebook group?

ahh sweet :smile: and no I can't find it :frown:

A driving/provisional license should work too :smile: but I'm guessing your answer has already been answered :smile: lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by econcupcake
A driving/provisional license should work too :smile: but I'm guessing your answer has already been answered :smile: lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I dont drive. and yes my question was answered, but im still in a situation a bit, with no solid ID but instead many weak IDs.

Why does Royal Holloway keep redirecting me??
No I dont drive. and yes my question was answered, but im still in a situation a bit, with no solid ID but instead many weak IDs.

Why does Royal Holloway keep redirecting me??

What number are you using? Try phoning +44 (0)1784 443001.

Latest

Trending

Trending