The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lauraaaaa
I didn't end up going to KFC and had to run around after my little cousin. He's being so naughty today it's unreal -.- ill send you some wings tomorrow :tongue:

What a shame you missed out on some quality chicken :tongue: tell me about it kids can be such a handful try living with two babies in the house :rolleyes:
Original post by Black Cat
What a shame you missed out on some quality chicken :tongue: tell me about it kids can be such a handful try living with two babies in the house :rolleyes:

I need KFC!!! Right now i see KFC as a girlfriend:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itssimplyme
I got up at 10 ish :h: Plus my hour power nap, so I suppose we got around the same number of hours then! :smile:

I've stayed up later before, I was just tired last night because of all my late nights mixed with early mornings mixed with waking up in the middle of the night :tongue: But thanks!

Your sleeping pattern even with the power nap is much better than mine :redface: Me, Morris and Sass are just vampires :evil: - That's the closest emote I could find to a vampire :getmecoat:

Just seen you're hibernating? Hope you're okay? :hugs:

Original post by WelshBluebird
God me and laura left pretty early then!!

Indeed you did :') Didn't end up falling asleep till half 5 yesterday :lol:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I need KFC!!! Right now i see KFC as a girlfriend:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would wife a KFC bucket though they satisfy me more :colondollar:
I would wife a KFC bucket though they satisfy me more :colondollar:

So you have had many wives

Posted from TSR Mobile
So you have had many wives

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm quite the polygamist when it comes to KFC buckets
I'm quite the polygamist when it comes to KFC buckets

Lol
I wish I could be like that with nandos but I ain't maid of money:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol
I wish I could be like that with nandos but I ain't maid of money:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nandos aint even that expensive doe could get decent meal for less than £10 you're making me crave nandooos :biggrin:
Nandos aint even that expensive doe could get decent meal for less than £10 you're making me crave nandooos :biggrin:

Haha well you and laura made me crave KFC

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys!
I'm laying in bed with a headache and a stomach ache :frown:
Y'all still single? :mmm:

:lol: well it'll be waiting for me tomorrow :tongue: and oh god haha I love children but good for they get annoying after a while :tongue:
Original post by Biryani007
Hey guys!

Have some biryani:tongue: it would hopefully make you feel better
yeah I am still single
I have never had a girlfriend or s friend that is a girl for that matter

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha well you and laura made me crave KFC

Posted from TSR Mobile

We'll share some with ya :wink:

Original post by Biryani007
Hey guys!

Hey, hope you're okay nothing worse than being in bed all day with a massive headache :frown:

Original post by lauraaaaa
:lol: well it'll be waiting for me tomorrow :tongue: and oh god haha I love children but good for they get annoying after a while :tongue:

I'll be waiting for my share of chicken tomorrow :wink: same but being around my little brother and sister everyday can drive one nuts :tongue: need to get my ass back to uni! :cool:
Have some biryani:tongue: it would hopefully make you feel better
yeah I am still single
I have never had a girlfriend or s friend that is a girl for that matter
Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? You seem like the guy who can make friends with anyone how come?
Really? You seem like the guy who can make friends with anyone how come?

Because I can type but I can't talk and I get super nervous in every situation and over think everything irl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Because I can type but I can't talk and I get super nervous in every situation and over think everything irl

Posted from TSR Mobile

The trick is to say what comes in your mind with girls don't hold back and over-analyse every word you've said which can make you come off as awkward. I know it's easier said than done.
The trick is to say what comes in your mind with girls don't hold back and over-analyse every word you've said which can make you come off as awkward. I know it's easier said than done.

OK I will hopefully try it:tongue:
I want to be more talkative so that by the time I get to uni in 2 years time friendships would be easier to be made

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassQueen13
Should be...I'm not sure :innocent: 5 seasons ^_^ There areeeee, so many tv shows, so little time :moon: No worries :smile: Ahhhhh :redface: Don't you like our kilt wearing brothers? :tongue:

Cool cool, I'll look it up when I'm next on ✌️ Thats a lot :P I'll probably watch some over the holidays! Exactly 😔 then you have to fit in video games, then lastly homework... I am a kilt wearer 😜 with my och aye the noo and my bagpipes :wink: it's a big day, I'm pretty nervous for the decision!

Posted from TSR Mobile
OK I will hopefully try it:tongue:
I want to be more talkative so that by the time I get to uni in 2 years time friendships would be easier to be made

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll be fine trust me just need to come out of your shell :wink:
Uni helped me to be more confident too and helped me come out of my shell you change as a person.
afternoon everyone :smile:

Latest