The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4780
Original post by karmacrunch
Why are you apologising to me? :tongue:

:rolleyes:

Nooooooooooooooo!! :lolwut:

I can wear heels and that doesn't mean that I'm a short girl. :colonhash:

You seem to think that I know everything you're thinking. I'm 'aware' of everything but I don't know everything. Get with it. :rolleyes: I can't read your mind. :nah:

Yeah. Sure. Whatever... :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

For not sleaping:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...

That's pretty interesting :yep:, I wish I had that ability because I attached.
#TeamPessimism

I get emotionally attached to things far too easily :tongue:
No team :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by usycool1
Talking to Slowbro on the phone...he read the quote in my sig while talking to me and I've never heard him laugh so much :lol:

:lol: . Glad I could be of some humour :rolleyes: . It's few and far between in real life apparently :tongue:
Original post by Vionar
Oh trust me, I know exactly how not to do it, though there are probably various ways in which to not do it :tongue:

N'awwww, that's so cute :biggrin: I'm glad you're happy with yourself :biggrin: Hopefully that can happen with me eventually :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:yep: . To be honest, I didn't get happy with me until nearly my 21st birthday. University, being the ''fresh starts'' that they are, meant I tried to be several people I'm not. Only when I accepted that I was not these types of people, did I truly begin to like who I am, and, well, life has seemed very much better since! :h: . You're still in years where it's okay to be ''finding out'' who you are - I just entered the scene a bit late :rolleyes:
Reply 4784
This is becoming a mod chat thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know this sounds weird but I have a strange obsession for the JFK Assassination and so my friend sent me this: ImageUploadedByStudent Room1411055615.182789.jpg
They're selling the bloody seats of the car JFK got shot in and she thinks I want to buy them 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4786
Original post by Gooeychocolate
I know this sounds weird but I have a strange obsession for the JFK Assassination and so my friend sent me this: ImageUploadedByStudent Room1411055615.182789.jpg
They're selling the bloody seats of the car JFK got shot in and she thinks I want to buy them 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll lend you the money

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
I'll lend you the money

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahahh! Yeah right! And where are you going to get that amount of money from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4788
Ahahh! Yeah right! And where are you going to get that amount of money from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

How much is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not quite sure yet! They haven't given it a price I don't think but I assume it's going to be very expensive! They sold Abraham Licolns glasses for £14,703! Imagine bloody car seats from 1963

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4790
I'm not quite sure yet! They haven't given it a price I don't think but I assume it's going to be very expensive! They sold Abraham Licolns glasses for £14,703! Imagine bloody car seats from 1963

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh is that all:cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
It even happens to me when I read books or watch movies, Game of Thrones turnt me I to a wreck when certain characters died :cry2:

That rejection though :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It happens to me with people in the supermarket :facepalm: And on the bus :mmm:

I'm good at rejecting, not accepting :tongue:

Original post by Nirgilis
:yep: . To be honest, I didn't get happy with me until nearly my 21st birthday. University, being the ''fresh starts'' that they are, meant I tried to be several people I'm not. Only when I accepted that I was not these types of people, did I truly begin to like who I am, and, well, life has seemed very much better since! :h: . You're still in years where it's okay to be ''finding out'' who you are - I just entered the scene a bit late :rolleyes:

Well at least you got round to it eventually :tongue: I'm definitely still finding out who I am still, I have got nowhere in that quest :tongue: Well, I've got to many places, though they're in a rather circular formation :wink:

What do you mean is that all?! That's a lot for a pair of glasses worn by a guy in the 19the century don't you think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4793
Good evening everyone! Friday tomorrow :woo:

How did Thursday treat everyone? :h:
Original post by Mr...
The supermarket?:mmm:

I noticed :huff:

Yep, the supermarket :facepalm: And on trains :tongue:

:teehee:
Original post by 8472
Good evening everyone! Friday tomorrow :woo:

How did Thursday treat everyone? :h:

Thank God for Fridays! Today was actually quite good! How was your day? :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

*sleeping
That's not my problem though :tongue: You should sleep a little more than you do already, it'd be better. :yep:

:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why sell them? Although he was a president, that's where someone died. :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch
*sleeping
That's not my problem though :tongue: You should sleep a little more than you do already, it'd be better. :yep:

:ahee:

Why sell them? Although he was a president, that's where someone died. :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know that's what I found weird. I'm a bit scared for the person who buys it. They're going to get part of a car seat with blood from 1963 on it for a massive amount of money :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys
I has some great news :mmm:

Latest