The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by .snowflake.
Good days, bad days. My ibs is being a tit atm. Me+ fybogel = not a happy bunny. VERY gurgly tummy :/
Trying to pack to go back to uni. I have so much STUFF!

Oh no :frown: So sorry to hear that. Maybe the stress of going back to uni isn't helping? When are you going back? :hugs:
Finished my 6 month internship today. I did it! :king1: Can't remember how many days off I had but I am confident they'll give a good reference.

Thanks to all of you for cheering me on and keeping me company online during working hours (not that I've been on TSR during working hours :nah: :ninja: :ahee: ) :grouphugs:

Original post by guitaristemily
Wish I could have a hug right now.

Original post by tasha96
This week has been hellish. :cry2: I'm really not coping. :cry:

Original post by PandaWho
Just gonna sit and cry

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: :hugs: :console: to all
Original post by ScaryScience
Oh no :frown: So sorry to hear that. Maybe the stress of going back to uni isn't helping? When are you going back? :hugs:

Going back tomorrow.
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Finished my 6 month internship today. I did it! :king1: Can't remember how many days off I had but I am confident they'll give a good reference.

Thanks to all of you for cheering me on and keeping me company online during working hours (not that I've been on TSR during working hours :nah: :ninja: :ahee: ) :grouphugs:

Congratulations! :party:
Voted! Now we wait :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by superwolf
Congratulations! :party:

Thankies :hugs: Now to find a day or two of paid work so that I can actually afford my PhD fees :eek3:
Original post by Odd socks
Voted! Now we wait :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:excited:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Thankies :hugs: Now to find a day or two of paid work so that I can actually afford my PhD fees :eek3:

Hope you find something soon. :smile:
Those on APs - how do you cope with the sleepiness? I can't function before 11 and I start uni again next week with 9am starts :frown:
I feel awful, things are awful. I don't know how much longer I can cope.
Original post by Noodlzzz
Those on APs - how do you cope with the sleepiness? I can't function before 11 and I start uni again next week with 9am starts :frown:

I dont :sad:
Not sure thats not good advice.
When do you take it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by .snowflake.
Going back tomorrow.

Good luck and I hope it goes smoothly :smile:
Original post by bullettheory

:hugs: Wanna talk about it?
Such a failure :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Such a failure :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not at all :nah:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I dont :sad:
Not sure thats not good advice.
When do you take it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Normally 9pm. Been trying like 6/7pm lately but still no difference :/

Thanks for your reply!
Original post by superwolf
:hugs: Wanna talk about it?

I just feel so low and stressed at the moment. I've got uni, work, and training and work, it's just so much. And then my girlfriend isn't well at the moment and there has been talk of her going into hospital. I just can't figure out how to cope. DBT skills aren't working and Ella is loud at the moment. I don't know what to do. I'm really stretched.
Original post by Odd socks

I am :frown: dont feel able to go to guides tonight.
Want to sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: unfortunately I don't have any advice - I can empathise though cause the reason I stopped quetiapine was due to sedation. Could you ask your doctor to see if they have any suggestions?

:hugs: Anything in particular that's bothering you?
Reply 4478
I've recently joined a band but I don't know whether I should stay, they are a bit of a rough crowd (recovery from hard drugs, still do milder ones like weed)

I feel guilty for letting them down and quite enjoy the music, they are all pretty nice guys, but I feel at times uncomfortable there for various reasons, mostly feeling 'unsafe' in a rough town/talk about hard drugs etc.

I made a thread about it but it's not getting any responses and I think people think I'm trolling when I really am not :/

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2875237

:eek: for 9am starts! I'm no good at them. Not sure what to suggest other than caffeine :no:

:jumphug:

Just keep remembering that Ella is not real, hun! Hang on in there. Do you have any grounding techniques that are separate from your DBT techniques, that could help you focus on the here and now? :console: