The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sr90
When I first moved out for uni I was dreading the thought of not having Sky, but over the years i've realised that you can live quite easily without it. I do miss being able to flick through the channels or randomly sit and watch a film but it's not essential. I've only ever had Freeview since i've lived here and it's been fine.

Don't think I'd cope, I'm going from home anyway but there will be a time when I might be without it like when I may probably move out for 2nd or 3rd year. So are you in your last year of uni?
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Don't think I'd cope, I'm going from home anyway but there will be a time when I might be without it like when I may probably move out for 2nd or 3rd year. So are you in your last year of uni?

I've just graduated. Still living in the same place though.
Original post by sr90
I've just graduated. Still living in the same place though.

Ooh congratulations I guess :h: what did you study?
Friend of mine bought me 3 hours with a personal shopper for my birthday, finally booked her today and she took me round Oxford St. Spent an absolute wad but I must say they know what theyre talking about. Would recommend, looking fresh to death right now.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by sr90
When I first moved out for uni I was dreading the thought of not having Sky, but over the years i've realised that you can live quite easily without it. I do miss being able to flick through the channels or randomly sit and watch a film but it's not essential. I've only ever had Freeview since i've lived here and it's been fine.

Freeview is good enough, just stream and download everything else when you're at uni. Student budget doesn't allow for Sky at all. Or just get Netflix if you actually have time to watch tv in the first place.

Original post by Zürich
Friend of mine bought me 3 hours with a personal shopper for my birthday, finally booked her today and she took me round Oxford St. Spent an absolute wad but I must say they know what theyre talking about. Would recommend, looking fresh to death right now.

Spent a good minute trying to figure out if personal shopper was a euphemism but post seems legit.
Reply 6385
Original post by Zürich

Did you **** her after

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Did you **** her after

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was sort of angling towards that but she was cold as ice. Would need someone with some serious big boy chat to pull it off.
Reply 6387
Original post by Zürich
I was sort of angling towards that but she was cold as ice. Would need someone with some serious big boy chat to pull it off.

Ahh ok. I don't know how I'd feel with some woman taking me places and giving me ideas on what to buy.

Next time, come ready with the big boy chat lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Isometrix
Freeview is good enough, just stream and download everything else when you're at uni. Student budget doesn't allow for Sky at all. Or just get Netflix if you actually have time to watch tv in the first place.

Stream and download? I would never do such a thing...

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Ooh congratulations I guess :h: what did you study?

History :awesome:
Awesome :h:
Reply 6390
Original post by sr90
Stream and download? I would never do such a thing...

:lol:
Been quiet recently. Anyone wanna errr... 'workout'?
Original post by So Instinct
Been quiet recently. Anyone wanna errr... 'workout'?

I'll get ma rari
is it koo-ah or qwah
Lay off the chronic

(or pass me some)
Original post by Malevolent
3 clean sheets this season. :colone:

Make it 4!

4 wins and 4 clean sheets, the first time in Barca's history they have done this in their first 4 games.

A very disappointing performance from Barca but Lucho did make 9 changes to the team. I thought Samper was great- first player to play in every age band from 6 years to the first team.
Reply 6396
Original post by New God Flow
qua darling can you write an essay on something please, anything will do. I want something to read next time I'm high

I can write an essay for you on the difference between George Bush and oil money, and Obama and no money, and how we are all just slaves if you like?

Nah but, do you blaze up, read Qua's posts and put this on: ?

(edited 9 years ago)
plug
Reply 6398
plug
bare bored man

Latest