The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chukkeigh
Where is my bae tho? He used to give us all like religious talks and all I feelz lyke I am off da right path cuz he gone and no come back..

Who bruv

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is that AK? How did ya find uni SN?

Its ok. I dont love it though lool. I joined a somali soc, isoc, commuters soc and psych soc so should hopefully make a lot of friends from there when i start going to the events. I went uni for 2 days and met one nice bengali girl so far so im haps. Haha

Where is my bae tho? He used to give us all like religious talks and all I feelz lyke I am off da right path cuz he gone and no come back..

Do you mean ahmed aka al farhan aka awowe. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL calling him bae. You crack me up ������������
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Secretnerd123
Its ok. I dont love it though lool. I joined a somali soc, isoc, commuters soc and psych soc so should hopefully make a lot of friends from there when i start going to the events. I went uni for 2 days and met one nice bengali girl so far so im haps. Haha

Is her name Ayesha, by any chance?
Original post by Anonynous
Is her name Ayesha, by any chance?

No, yasmin and is on my course. Doesnt your mate do law?
No, yasmin and is on my course. Doesnt your mate do law?

Only person I know doing Law is at Oxford. She does International Politics and I have another friend doing History at QM and another doing Mechanical Engineering (Ishaaq who used to lurk on these forums).
Only person I know doing Law is at Oxford. She does International Politics and I have another friend doing History at QM and another doing Mechanical Engineering (Ishaaq who used to lurk on these forums).

Ah ok
Ishaaq said a while ago that he thinks nose piercings decrease a girls' value which is stupid. I hope he doesnt say tgat if i meet him irl lool

Did u end up going out last sat with ur uni friends?
Ah ok
Ishaaq said a while ago that he thinks nose piercings decrease a girls' value which is stupid. I hope he doesnt say tgat if i meet him irl lool

Did u end up going out last sat with ur uni friends?

He's a weird one nowadays. I hardly talk to him.

Yeah.. but most of these kids just go out clubbing, drinking and partying. I'd rather not associate myself with the likes. Most courses start on the 29th so they don't have much to worry about for now. My course has started so I've just been pretty much revising/studying constantly ever since.

Yeah.. but most of these kids just go out clubbing, drinking and partying. I'd rather not associate myself with the likes. Most courses start on the 29th so they don't have much to worry about for now. My course has started so I've just been pretty much revising/studying constantly ever since.

Lool
Oh thats good mashAllah. You joined any societies yet?
Lool
Oh thats good mashAllah. You joined any societies yet?

Freshers begins on the 22nd September for us.
How many socs are you thinking of joining m'love?

Hmm maybe the islamic one and maybe a korean one lool :biggrin:
Original post by AnimeCrazy
I HATE shopping as well, but i just want to get everything over and done with :frown: Got some notepads and pen. Just need to order my laptop now and a bag. I've been working these past two weeks and havent brought any new clothes for the last two years :P I thought this would be the perfect time to splash the money :biggrin:

AW thanks babe, I hope I have fun too >.<

When do you start boo?

lool my induction day is on Monday 22nd but I start on the 29th hun:biggrin:
I'm hating university.

Why you sneak dissing mehn??? #GDK

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3673
Freshers week in manchester is so annoying. They're literally blocking roads.
And there's the free dominos... No plz.
I'm hating university.

Whats wrong?
somalianss
Whats wrong?

It's tough.
Just wanted to ask something, do you guys know how Ayoto money (not sure if i spelled it right lool ) system works?
Original post by Itachi Uchiha.
Just wanted to ask something, do you guys know how Ayoto money (not sure if i spelled it right lool ) system works?

Basically you have a number of people eg10 people each paying a set and agreed amount of money to a shared sum of money, each person takes it in turn to take out the total sum of money and they keep paying weekly/monthly till they pay off all.
Eg 10 people agree to pay 400 a month and that total sum is 4000, when it is your turn you take the 4000 and pay until you have payed off the 4000 you took.:s-smilie:
Original post by Al-farhan
Basically you have a number of people eg10 people each paying a set and agreed amount of money to a shared sum of money, each person takes it in turn to take out the total sum of money and they keep paying weekly/monthly till they pay off all.
Eg 10 people agree to pay 400 a month and that total sum is 4000, when it is your turn you take the 4000 and pay until you have payed off the 4000 you took.:s-smilie:

That is sly dangerous yanoe.

Do you mean ahmed aka al farhan aka awowe. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL calling him bae. You crack me up ������������

Nah, I meant no one lol.
I'm hating university.

Awwww, you getting bullied?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending