The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6420
Original post by Hold My Liquor
would actually love. I also love reading conspiracy theories when I'm high. Anything convincing, well articulated and that flows logically.

Lmao right artist wrong song. I go for something like Find Your Love or Hold On etc. Drake is a homo but bishes make you like that

I thought it would be the 'Just met, already feel like I know the real her' line :lol:

true dat. drakes slow songs have you be missing people you were never with. damn bitch why you leave. oh we werent together :lol:

It aint no conspiracy theory! You know black people dont have those Jewish connections like Bush. Will post/ PM in due time.

Spoiler

Drake needs to stop emasculating the male community ffs.
Reply 6422
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Better late than never bruh.

'...but never late is better'

-Aubrey Graham
Reply 6423
Say someone ended up needing to fap after watching this. would that be wrong?

Original post by jam278
send me the chronic mate.

Any good games in spanish football today?

tsrblazeup2k14
fuk knows lol I never watch liga
Original post by swarly
I thought it would be the 'Just met, already feel like I know the real her' line :lol:

true dat. drakes slow songs have you be missing people you were never with. damn bitch why you leave. oh we werent together :lol:

It aint no conspiracy theory! You know black people dont have those Jewish connections like Bush. Will post/ PM in due time.

Spoiler

Lmao it's so true, Best I ever Had is a track that always reminds me of a chick that friendzoned me when I was like 15

RIP teenage SUG lovelife

Post pls, errybody needs to hear dat greatness. But rt, 9/11 was a set up, for sure. Evidence is ridiculous lol. As for MMR, lol, recently in the news, the US FDA/DEA or some drugs council basically admitted to tampering with the results to fit their agenda, last week, most seminally cited paper. People need to open their EYES fam
Well lets be honest Bush was still reading my pet goat when 9/11 happened. add to that he heard 3 or 4 weeks before hand on a trip that terrorists were planning on attacking people. First thing they should have done was tighten up the security. Oh well.
Reply 6426
Original post by jam278
Well lets be honest Bush was still reading my pet goat when 9/11 happened. add to that he heard 3 or 4 weeks before hand on a trip that terrorists were planning on attacking people. First thing they should have done was tighten up the security. Oh well.

My view is that they were well aware it was GOING to happen. just not when.

the fact that the guy had just renewed the insurance on the twin towers as well to cover terrorism is shifty af.

typical jews, keeping information behind closed doors. im not anti semitic, this is just what the powerful jewish families do.
Reply 6427

Post pls,

will post. not today tho.
Original post by swarly
My view is that they were well aware it was GOING to happen. just not when.

the fact that the guy had just renewed the insurance on the twin towers as well to cover terrorism is shifty af.

typical jews, keeping information behind closed doors. im not anti semitic, this is just what the powerful jewish families do.

Hmm. Interesting didn't realised they renewed insurance on twin towers to cover terrorism...

Yeah the jews definitely have some power. Also swear there was not a single jewish person on the planes?

Basically incompetence and/or influence from all parties is what caused 9/11. Then it gave the americans an excuse to go and steal oil from the middle east. Casualties means less americans and less mouths for the world to feed so it helps. Yes I have a conspiracy theory that's pretty ****ed up.
(edited 9 years ago)
There's a difference between the ultra-powerful Jewish families who run the world (Rothschilds and whoever else is under cover) and the comparatively 'average' every day Jews who were/weren't in the towers or on the planes, so that isn't really relevant anyway.

So when people say the Jews run everything, it only partially and insignificantly means the high numbers of Jewish bankers etc. They're just pawns, if they're even relevant at all.
There's a difference between the ultra-powerful Jewish families who run the world (Rothschilds and whoever else is under cover) and the comparatively 'average' every day Jews who were/weren't in the towers or on the planes, so that isn't really relevant anyway.

So when people say the Jews run everything, it only partially and insignificantly means the high numbers of Jewish bankers etc. They're just pawns, if they're even relevant at all.

that's true, i'm just saying that it's a very weird coincidence that no jews were on the planes. Surely law of averages would dictate there must be a considerable amount.

plus anyway doesn't really mean too much. Jewish people are disproportionate as bankers while Asians are disproportionate as doctors. Just happens to be how the world works.

Anyway back to la liga. Your predictions on the top 3?
Reply 6431
:rofl:

Spoiler

Original post by swarly

Spoiler

True story
Original post by jam278
that's true, i'm just saying that it's a very weird coincidence that no jews were on the planes. Surely law of averages would dictate there must be a considerable amount.

plus anyway doesn't really mean too much. Jewish people are disproportionate as bankers while Asians are disproportionate as doctors. Just happens to be how the world works.

Anyway back to la liga. Your predictions on the top 3?

It is a bit of an anomaly (or fits perfectly, if you like, lol) but is the type that is more likely to get you derided by conspiracy theory haters than it is to prove much/contribute to a theory.

Well it's not really like that lol. Jewish people have huge, huge influences in America, far bigger than their population size would suggest. That isn't just because they're all bankers. What's for sure is that their culture sets them up to be high achievers, but it seems unlikely that there isn't something sinister with the way that they're so powerful as a community and as individuals.

Barca look good for the title, would be a big ask for Atleti to repeat last year imo. Madrid, dunno if they'll even be close.
It is a bit of an anomaly (or fits perfectly, if you like, lol) but is the type that is more likely to get you derided by conspiracy theory haters than it is to prove much/contribute to a theory.

Well it's not really like that lol. Jewish people have huge, huge influences in America, far bigger than their population size would suggest. That isn't just because they're all bankers. What's for sure is that their culture sets them up to be high achievers, but it seems unlikely that there isn't something sinister with the way that they're so powerful as a community and as individuals.

Barca look good for the title, would be a big ask for Atleti to repeat last year imo. Madrid, dunno if they'll even be close.

Fair enough. Yeah I agree on the culture score. Pretty annoyed why black people just complain about the system at every opportunity when if they just studied and stopped giving people bait to actually discriminate they'd go far but that's a different story for another day.

Yeah I see something like that happening. Don't see any obvious weaknesses in Barca's squad. Sorted out defence, swapped midfield, Fabregas was replaced by Rafinha and Rakitic and they've further strengthened a front line that didn't need too much strengthening. Sanchez for Suarez is just too big an improvement to quantify. Taking off an inconsistent/**** player and adding a world class player to the ranks as a forward is great. Tactically they've plugged most gaps, still think they're lacking a target man for when the going gets tough(aka vs the Chelsea airbus) but Suarez for Sanchez is a great swap regardless of the formation.
Original post by swarly

Spoiler

Real talk made friends with the weird white kids cos that's going to save your ass one day.

Original post by swarly
Say someone ended up needing to fap after watching this. would that be wrong?

Yeah no hesitation she's nice.

I wish I was a musician cos I'd be getting good brain after the shows.
Reply 6436
Original post by jam278

Yeah no hesitation she's nice.

I wish I was a musician cos I'd be getting good brain after the shows.

The way she rides him cowgirl tho and swings her arms like that:eek:
One of the comment on that is basically saying he could have whipped his dick out and she'd have probably blown him there on stage. Probably true.

I always think its awkward if she's got a bf. Like technically nothing happened and she got to go on stage with a top artist, if it was Rihanna or Nicki you wouldn't say nah I'm not going up, but if you were her bf you'd know.
Reply 6438

can confirm this is part of the upcoming George Bush and oil money and Obama and no money post.
Original post by Fizzel

I always think its awkward if she's got a bf. Like technically nothing happened and she got to go on stage with a top artist, if it was Rihanna or Nicki you wouldn't say nah I'm not going up, but if you were her bf you'd know.

Would dump/10

Latest