The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Child Health and Wellbeing 2014

I have applied to study the course 'Child Health and Wellbeing' at Edge Hill in 2014. This is my first choice and I received an offer last week :smile:

I was just wondering if anyone else on here is applying for this course??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have applied but still awaiting an offer from them as this was my first choice did it take a while to come through with the offer as mine seems to be slow in coming through.

Elaine
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by elaine43
I have applied but still awaiting an offer from them as this was my first choice did it take a while to come through with the offer as mine seems to be slow in coming through.

Elaine

It took about 4 weeks. When did you send your application off?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Last week its just two replied already and one acceptance so was starting to get worried.
Reply 4
Don't worry about it. You will hear from them soon.
Reply 5
what are the job prospects for this it isn't very clear from the website I have applied for child nursing still waiting hear after interview at edge hill however I want to do a master and would like to go into safeguarding after the three years so I think this course would be good as well so I'm confused now x
Reply 6
I have recieved an offer for this today and putting it as my firm!! Xx
Reply 7
:smile:[QUOE]I have applied to study the course 'Child Health and Wellbeing' at Edge Hill in 2014. This is my first choice and I received an offer last week :smile:

I was just wondering if anyone else on here is applying for this course??

:smile:I have been accepted for access course in June, as long as I am successful at that I have a place to do Child Health and Wellbeing in Sept. I am defo a mature student, but so excited. Hopefully I will be meeting you in Sept!
Hi ive just been accepted to this course too!!
Reply 9
Original post by Laurencopeland19
Hi ive just been accepted to this course too!!

Great :smile: Are you on facebook or twitter?
Yeah i am on both Lauren Rice on facebook
Reply 11
Hey 😊 I start this course next week, Amy Magill on Facebook, I'm so nervous is anyone else? Hope I've made the right choice!
Reply 12
Original post by Amy92xo
Hey 😊 I start this course next week, Amy Magill on Facebook, I'm so nervous is anyone else? Hope I've made the right choice!

Hey :smile: I'm nervous too. Do you have a link to your facebook so I can add you?
Reply 13
<link removed by mod. Use PM>
Reply 14
Original post by Rachel_1
Hey :smile: I'm nervous too. Do you have a link to your facebook so I can add you?

<link removed by mod. Use PM>
Reply 15
It doesn't let me post it for some reason search Amy Magill and I have a black and white photo as my profile photo 😁
Hi ladies I have been accepted on this course or 2015. How have you found the first year and workload?! :smile:
Hello me to! 😊. & was really wanting to know the same thing? Xx
Original post by Rebecca00
Hello me to! ������. & was really wanting to know the same thing? Xx

Having almost completed the first year, I have been pleasantly surprised at how manageable the work load is. The key is to keep up and not leave things to the last minute! The tutors are really supportive, they want you to do well, so use any help offered and don't be afraid to ask them. I am really enjoying it.
Thank you for getting back to me. How many days in uni a wk are u in? And how many hours placement?
Xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending