The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lauraaaaa
oh god i hope not :lol: one of my last nights of freshers is in leeds instead of york...im hoping i don't end up really really drunk, i don't handle that too well! drunk to the point of everything being hilarious is fun though :tongue:

Nothing wrong with getting really drunk should be fine as long as you got someone to look after you :tongue: So why did you move from leeds to york then? Are you doing another degree or something? I was out for two days during my freshers last year was borderline paralytic and my hangover lasted 2 days :colone:
Original post by Black Cat
Nothing wrong with getting really drunk should be fine as long as you got someone to look after you :tongue: So why did you move from leeds to york then? Are you doing another degree or something? I was out for two days during my freshers last year was borderline paralytic and my hangover lasted 2 days :colone:

no, one of my nights out in york freshers week is in a leeds night club :tongue: and oh god i once got really drunk and threw up 14 times and felt **** for three days, but i only had 4 drinks so i think something a bit dodgy got put in it :s-smilie:
evening everyone :smile:
Original post by bookworm246love

Evening :smile:
no, one of my nights out in york freshers week is in a leeds night club :tongue: and oh god i once got really drunk and threw up 14 times and felt **** for three days, but i only had 4 drinks so i think something a bit dodgy got put in it :s-smilie:

14 times?! God XD
Well I actually thought about talking to this girl at the bus stop today...but it didn't happen :/
Original post by ChrisLay1
14 times?! God XD

yeah, id only had about four drinks and felt **** for like three days so i think something was a bit dodgy :/

how is it going?

As you know I have wifi again so will prbs be posting more again :smile:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello to all the new people!!!!
It wasn't really, just sort of intimidating I guess :P never been in a proper lecture room.

Although it wasn't even a lecture, just a UWE enrollment talk.

Ahh okay :smile:
Original post by Jack22031994

As you know I have wifi again so will prbs be posting more again :smile:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello to all the new people!!!!

Hi :biggrin: not sure I've actually spoke to you before?
It wasn't really, just sort of intimidating I guess :P never been in a proper lecture room.

Although it wasn't even a lecture, just a UWE enrollment talk.

Youve just started at UWE?

Im a third year at UWE!!!!! :smile: - What course you doing?
how is it going?

Not too bad thank you :smile: (apart from me getting lost at UWE today :tongue:) how are things going for you? :smile:
Hi :biggrin: not sure I've actually spoke to you before?

No - I haven't been on much for a while but I have been here for over a year haha

Just quoted you too!
Youve just started at UWE?

Im a third year at UWE!!!!! :smile: - What course you doing?

Well not exactly, I've enrolled there but my course is at Weston College. Applied Computing which is done in partnership with UWE.

What course are you doing?
[video="youtube;ozO_UDKK1Vw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozO_UDKK1Vw[/video]

This is good played loud!
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Ahh okay :smile:

So how goes student life? :smile:
Well not exactly, I've enrolled there but my course is at Weston College. Applied Computing which is done in partnership with UWE.

What course are you doing?

Ah Okay - thats cool :smile:

I do Politics and International Relations

Now that's badass throwing up 14 times bet you regretted that night though not going to ask what came out lol :tongue: Seems like you either ate something dodgy or you drank something bad. Speaking about being sick I threw up on the tube once on my way back home people were panicking :ahee:
Ah Okay - thats cool :smile:

I do Politics and International Relations

Ah okay. Sounds interesting :biggrin:

Latest