The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tasha96
Thanks lovelies. :frown: :hugs: I feel horrendous and I just want to dissapeer. :cry2:

:hugs: stay strong, hopefully tomorrow is a better day for you!
Original post by tasha96
Thanks lovelies. :frown: :hugs: I feel horrendous and I just want to dissapeer. :cry2:

We don't want you to disappear! :redface: Sorry you feel horrendous though :frown:
Original post by furryface12
I think they're the only latin bit I can do, not that I've ever tried many other parts that much :colondollar:

:tongue:

It's fairly regular (thankfully) so it's not too bad once you learn your endings. :smile:

Livy is horrific though :afraid:
Psychiatrist didn't phone :sad:
Coming down with a cold. Urgh gonna feel like **** for a week or so then :frown:
My brains already broken dont need to add cold brain to it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rob came home, calmed me down and helped get everything ready to drop the mice off. :smile: Mice now safely at their holiday home, and packing has been commenced for Operation Sockle.

Original post by Odd socks
:hugs: it's okay lovely, we can do fun crafts to distract you from worrying :smile: or if you're really upset please don't feel obligated to come, I'd rather you did what's best for you

Posted from TSR Mobile

I might be packing equal amounts of craft stuff and clothing... :colondollar: Am definitely coming, was wavering a bit but Rob straightened me out. :tongue:

Original post by ScaryScience
:frown: you can't force yourself, hun. I don't think you'll be letting anyone down. But please try not to worry - something will work out (even if you have to borrow money or something) and you will survive until this is sorted.

Thanks lovely, am feeling less terrified of life now. :tongue:

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
feeling crap all day & just fed up with the world.

:console: Don't worry, Scotland will defect some other time. :tongue:

Original post by tasha96
Think its kind of sorted. :s-smilie: Spoke to gp over the phone (no answer when I phoned the cpn :frown: ) and he's going to try and sort things for tomorrow. He wanted me to go to a&e but I point blank refused- after being in for seven months last time I'm absolutely terrified of it. :cry2:

Sounds good, well done GP! :five:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

:hmpf: Psychiatrist shall incur the wrath of MHSS! :angry:
Original post by superwolf
Rob came home, calmed me down and helped get everything ready to drop the mice off. :smile: Mice now safely at their holiday home, and packing has been commenced for Operation Sockle.

I might be packing equal amounts of craft stuff and clothing... :colondollar: Am definitely coming, was wavering a bit but Rob straightened me out. :tongue:

glad to hear that :hugs:

Yay Operation Sockle!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glad you are feeling a bit better now, lovely. Remember that everything will be alright in the end. And if it's not alright, then it's not the end! :h:

(As the very sexy Dev Patel says :colone: )

:lovehug:
disappointed. so I have a friend who has an eating disorder and I have been there for her every second... she wont reach out to me for months, but when I know shes struggling (from facebook statuses etc) I always reach out to her and try and help and everything. ive been to visit her if she needed someone (2 hours on the train, so not exactly close), literally everything. anyway she started saying she knew 'exactly how I felt' etc and being all patronising because she had depression for a year when she was 12. so I decided to tell her that I also have a personality disorder which makes life a nightmare and that's one of the reasons I struggle so much. ive never told anyone irl about this and to me it was a big deal. and she hasn't replied. this was over 24 hours ago and shes since written facebook statuses, posted pictures and commented on peoples statuses. im just a bit disappointed. I understand that not everyone has the time to reply quickly but from all her activity she could have done. maybe I freaked her out? either way, this has just confirmed that I don't even have one in real life friend who gives a **** and whatever I do, it will never, ever, ever be enough.
disappointed. so I have a friend who has an eating disorder and I have been there for her every second... she wont reach out to me for months, but when I know shes struggling (from facebook statuses etc) I always reach out to her and try and help and everything. ive been to visit her if she needed someone (2 hours on the train, so not exactly close), literally everything. anyway she started saying she knew 'exactly how I felt' etc and being all patronising because she had depression for a year when she was 12. so I decided to tell her that I also have a personality disorder which makes life a nightmare and that's one of the reasons I struggle so much. ive never told anyone irl about this and to me it was a big deal. and she hasn't replied. this was over 24 hours ago and shes since written facebook statuses, posted pictures and commented on peoples statuses. im just a bit disappointed. I understand that not everyone has the time to reply quickly but from all her activity she could have done. maybe I freaked her out? either way, this has just confirmed that I don't even have one in real life friend who gives a **** and whatever I do, it will never, ever, ever be enough.

Really really sorry to hear that, lovely. That happened to me with a so-called "friend" when I told her I have schizoaffective disorder and sent her a link to read. She went silent on me for two years and then only got in contact again coz she needed some info about Oxford :rolleyes: I wasn't impressed!

It's awful when people do this and you don't deserve it AT ALL. So please don't think that for a second, lovely. It must have taken a lot of guts for you to tell her :jumphug:
Really really sorry to hear that, lovely. That happened to me with a so-called "friend" when I told her I have schizoaffective disorder and sent her a link to read. She went silent on me for two years and then only got in contact again coz she needed some info about Oxford :rolleyes: I wasn't impressed!

It's awful when people do this and you don't deserve it AT ALL. So please don't think that for a second, lovely. It must have taken a lot of guts for you to tell her :jumphug:

Thanks hun. I don't understand people. Am alienated from them. Really ****s me off. I literally have no one. Either I freaked her out - in which case, that is ridiculous, uneducated and childish: I'm no different to the person I was before she found out. Or, she doesn't care - in which case, that's pretty sad given how long we've known each other and how much support I've given her. It's not like I ever tell her how I normally feel, I nearly always say I'm fine unless I'm in serious crisis and/or suicidal, and even then I just say 'not that great'. So its not like I moan at her or anything. I never learn, though. Always do too much for people and then get it thrown back in my face :rolleyes: Ah well. so sorry you've had such a rough day, hun. Hope they can decide on a psychiatrist and stick with them! Must be very unsettling :console:

:mob:
Thanks hun. I don't understand people. Am alienated from them. Really ****s me off. I literally have no one. Either I freaked her out - in which case, that is ridiculous, uneducated and childish: I'm no different to the person I was before she found out. Or, she doesn't care - in which case, that's pretty sad given how long we've known each other and how much support I've given her. It's not like I ever tell her how I normally feel, I nearly always say I'm fine unless I'm in serious crisis and/or suicidal, and even then I just say 'not that great'. So its not like I moan at her or anything. I never learn, though. Always do too much for people and then get it thrown back in my face :rolleyes: Ah well. so sorry you've had such a rough day, hun. Hope they can decide on a psychiatrist and stick with them! Must be very unsettling :console:

Yeah, you have such a huge heart and give everyone 100% of your time and effort whenever you can - I know that - so it must be awful to realise that your friend won't even write back to you. Hopefully it's just a misunderstanding or her not checking her messages (or does Facebook say she's read it?)? Coz I have friends who only read my message, like, a week after I've sent it :nothing: Annoys me to no end!

Thanks, it is quite unsettling. At this point I wouldn't even make a fuss about it being a man, tbh (coz looks like I'm only left with male psychiatrists now in the new psychosis CMHT team): I just need someone who will stay for more than a few months AND who will actually communicate to me what the hell is going on. I don't think that's that much to ask from them! :erm:
Original post by tasha96
:mob:

Thanks lovely :lovehug: :penguinhug: :loveduck:
Original post by purple-duck
*wonders what's going on between james and samba* :ninja: :teehee:

:console:

:lol: I thought the same!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: didn't appear that way when I wrote it.

Original post by samba
:lovehug:

:sexface:
Yeah, you have such a huge heart and give everyone 100% of your time and effort whenever you can - I know that - so it must be awful to realise that your friend won't even write back to you. Hopefully it's just a misunderstanding or her not checking her messages (or does Facebook say she's read it?)? Coz I have friends who only read my message, like, a week after I've sent it :nothing: Annoys me to no end!

Thanks, it is quite unsettling. At this point I wouldn't even make a fuss about it being a man, tbh (coz looks like I'm only left with male psychiatrists now in the new psychosis CMHT team): I just need someone who will stay for more than a few months AND who will actually communicate to me what the hell is going on. I don't think that's that much to ask from them! :erm:

yeah, she's read it :/ bleughh.
Yeah, I totally understand hun. I would absolutely HATE it if my psychiatrist/GP left and didn't tell me. You would expect a psych of all people to understand the potential impact doing that could have. It really wouldn't take much to let you know what was going on :frown: This level of disruption won't keep happening hun. Especially if they've just merged, that kind of sounds like people are starting to settle. big hugs :hugs:
Original post by Mazzini
:tongue:

It's fairly regular (thankfully) so it's not too bad once you learn your endings. :smile:

Livy is horrific though :afraid:

Yeah, I'm not too great/completely horrendous at learning things though, I kind of just have to work them out as I go along! The only exceptions seem to be music and numbers which isn't too helpful :colondollar: I find languages really interesting to look at the patterns between and whatever, just can never remember them :tongue:

Bad psychiatrist :shakecane:

:hugs: Well done! To Rob too (not that I've ever spoken to him I don't think :getmecoat:) :smile:

:hugs: to you too, you don't deserve this :frown:
yeah, she's read it :/ bleughh.
Yeah, I totally understand hun. I would absolutely HATE it if my psychiatrist/GP left and didn't tell me. You would expect a psych of all people to understand the potential impact doing that could have. It really wouldn't take much to let you know what was going on :frown: This level of disruption won't keep happening hun. Especially if they've just merged, that kind of sounds like people are starting to settle. big hugs :hugs:

Bad psychiatrist :shakecane:

Thanks ladies :grouphugs:

My sister's back for the weekend and I'm going to Portsmouth with her tomorrow, so won't be online much. Anyone who needs my attention should text! :h:

xxxxx
Will play tomorrow! We will start with two teams! Totally exceptional! So excited and glad!

Latest