The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

After seeing that new pic my guess seems silly.....!!!

Your weight should be a good 111kg!!
114 KG
Reply 23
Original post by snakesnake
You guys are waaay off. Here's another pic, I think I may have been a few kg lighter here than now but that's not much of a difference.

Front upper body.jpg

Want to see if this changes anyone's opinion.

200 million kg.

Now put your top back on. I don't appreciate girls complimenting you when I'm around.
15 stone round about.
Original post by Rakes
After seeing that new pic my guess seems silly.....!!!

Your weight should be a good 111kg!!

Congratulations! You are by far the closest and almost the only person here who guessed a triple digit bodyweight.

When I weighed myself Thursday I was 109.7kg, I fluctuate around the 108-110kg region.

Obviously as I don't walk around topless, then the impression I leave is the one that you get when you see me in a shirt. I can understand the underestimates on the internet due to having no frame of reference to compare me against something, however as I said people whom I see in real life also all underestimate me.

I seem to pack on muscle into my thighs really easily, back too somewhat, but these are not the traditional chest-arms areas that most people associate with high muscle mass which is where I am lacking. Most people who weigh anywhere near I do have arms far thicker than mine which due to the upper body focused world we live in makes them seem bigger.
Original post by Tareko
Excuse me what? 14.5 stone? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum

Unless he's hiding 2 stone of muscle in that pic then this is impossible. Even 13 stone is wayy pushing it. Around 12 stone IF that.

well you're more wrong since i was under:wink:
Reply 27
Original post by shiva300
well you're more wrong since i was under:wink:

HEY, I SAID IF HE WAS HIDING 2 STONE UNDER THAT SHIRT AND HE WAS. LEAVE ME ALONE. t
(edited 9 years ago)
Your physique is hella sexyyy
Reply 29
185lbs, about 165 of which is LBM :smile:
Reply 30
12stone 5
Reply 31
i was wrong your 17 stone 2
1st pic I would have guessef 85kg
2nd pic looks atleast 95kg
I'm going for 108kg
16.5 Stone
I don't know, 109.7kg?
That cant be right, i creep over 200lbs sometimes and you look bigger than me.
Original post by illusionz
Can't see your thighs.

You appear to have moobs and a slight belly

You're tall.

Guessing ~97kg

I would have guessed around 100kg as well. He is tall, looks slightly soft and has obvious thickness and a bigger bone structure and a reasonable amount of muscle, even if the overall effect whilst clothed looks soft, but extra fat only adds to your total weight even if the net effect is to look less muscular.

I think the morale of the story is that most people are absolutely rubbish at guessing peoples weights whilst clothed...you can make most people look either fairly jacked or fairly skinny just by changing the sizing and fit of the clothes they wear because you can only really judge relative to the clothes when fully dressed unless you have a good eye and some experience with estimating these things.
Reply 39
100kg... look fat.

Latest