The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Keoje
Holy **** balls Euge. I just watched the first episode of Nisekoi. I totes understand what you mean by the anime style.

****. Such quality :coma:

Eugenius-sama :adore:

Yeah I like this recommendation a lot :colondollar:

Yeah was really surprised,
Have you been reading the Nisekoi manga?
:3
Original post by Iridann
Yeah was really surprised,
Have you been reading the Nisekoi manga?
:3

I've been on a manga binge lately and wanted to but got persuaded to watch the anime instead. Never looked at the manga but I quite like how it's turned out. It's still ongoing so after I finish it I'll probably spoil myself later on :tongue:
Original post by Keoje
I've been on a manga binge lately and wanted to but got persuaded to watch the anime instead. Never looked at the manga but I quite like how it's turned out. It's still ongoing so after I finish it I'll probably spoil myself later on :tongue:

I've been reading it in jump and I'm enjoying it thoroughly. I'd recommend watching world trigger this season as well, as I think the manga is really great :wink:

You looking forward to anything in particular this autumn season?
Original post by eugenius 8
oh secret santa still havent got round to watching last year ones oops :ninja: :redface:

is that the manga or anime as im thnking about watching the anime but if its got a crap ending dont think im gona bother :yucky:

It's the manga, don't let the ending deter you, the manga is a lot better than the anime but the anime is still good :wink:.
Original post by Iridann
I've been reading it in jump and I'm enjoying it thoroughly. I'd recommend watching world trigger this season as well, as I think the manga is really great :wink:

You looking forward to anything in particular this autumn season?

Will take a note of World Trigger then :awesome:

I only scanned it for any titles I knew of :colondollar:

Haven't looked into anything else but I'm looking forward to Log Horizon s2 :biggrin:

Think I noticed a harem anime called Girlfriend too :ninja:
(edited 9 years ago)
Halfway through Nisekoi. Just out of interest does this have an anime original ending or is there going to be a sequel? I realize the manga is still ongoing.

Also...Kana Hanazawa seiyuu who also did Kuroneko :love:
Original post by Dilzo999
Tokyo ghoul's manga ending was just one of the worst endings I've seen in a long ass time, all the questions were just chucked out of the window and gave us some bs ending. People are speculating it's all a marketing ploy and there might be another season, lets hope so :smile:.

I know. It was literally a whole wtf moment for me. So many unanswered questions and no conclusion.

Spoiler ahead!

Spoiler

Original post by Keoje
Halfway through Nisekoi. Just out of interest does this have an anime original ending or is there going to be a sequel? I realize the manga is still ongoing.

Also...Kana Hanazawa seiyuu who also did Kuroneko :love:

I can't recall if I got round to finishing the anime but I had thought it was following the manga.

Kuroneko too stronk :bigsmile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7948
Finished ao no exorcist and I loved it!
there won't be season 2, right? :frown:
the ending left a cliffhanger :●
Original post by Lt93

Don't think there will be a second season of the anime - the 2nd half of the show was entirely anime original & ticked off a lot of the manga fans so it didn't sell phenomenally well.

Manga is still ongoing & pretty damn good though - love the art.
Original post by Tai Ga
I know. It was literally a whole wtf moment for me. So many unanswered questions and no conclusion.

Spoiler ahead!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Lt93

Original post by caraniel
Don't think there will be a second season of the anime - the 2nd half of the show was entirely anime original & ticked off a lot of the manga fans so it didn't sell phenomenally well.

Manga is still ongoing & pretty damn good though - love the art.

Yeah, I'd say a season 2 is highly unlikely but there might be a reboot in a couple of years if the manga is still popular enough.
Hachi Ichi manga. (harem and ecchi)

McCann would be proud.

:nosebleed:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
No problem, glad you liked it. :biggrin:

I was just thinking about the Secret Santa a few days ago, actually. I'll definitely be signing up to that! ...and I'll try not to be so harsh in my reviews this time. :redface:

*also hopes he'll hear back from the person who receives his picks this time around* :moon:

Ah indeed you didn't have much luck did you :no: i'll have to do some fiddling to make sure you strike lucky this year :lol:

Might have to get a proper thread set up with the weird mello jigging about on it.
Just finished Nisekoi and despite it not being finished. I'm rather excited for a sequel some day seeing as the manga is ongoing. Might even read it...Heck I'll read it. I can't resist not finding out what goes on further :teeth:

As much as I like a good ecchi or shounen series, Nisekoi is like a hidden gem amongst anime for me. I had hopes for Kana Hanazawa in Oreimo only to be let down...I hope they deliver in Nisekoi later on :grin: (rooting for Onedera :love:)
I'm still amazed by how much the price of manga shoots up when volumes go out of print... just found out that the 3rd and 4th volumes of 7 Billion Needles (which I own) now sell for £28 and £55 respectively. :zomg: Or £2.50 on Kindle. :p:
Should I start watching One Piece
What is it about

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anime-Planet is holding their annual awards (for 2013's series... as they said, better late than never :p:), so if you're a member and you like voting for things such as best series, best villain, best ecchi etc. then here's the link. :smile:

http://www.anime-planet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=228264

[EDIT] I ended up one post behind Cara in most of the threads... always fun to see which categories we agree on, and which ones we really don't. :giggle:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Should I start watching One Piece
What is it about

Here's a synopsis - but basically, it's arc-based shounen fight series featuring pirates, fantastically fun characters and fruits that grant crazy super powers. I've enjoyed it a lot overall. :smile:

Latest