The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Villa should of just parked the bus lol.
Original post by swarly
ozil already thinking cheers lads, brb goin missing be back in 10 months

Credit where its due. He was annoymous for half an hour but now has a goal and an assist. This match could really kick start his year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
just taking a moment to remember that villa did liverpool at anfield last week..
Original post by AR_95
Was happy with the Ozil goal too. Was far from just some flukey tap in, surprised he actually made a run lmao

Such a FIFA goal tbh, dat finesse finish doe.
ah, a bit greedy there from ozil.. feed it back into either of the 2 open players, and its a tap in for them..
Reply 9665
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Credit where its due. He was annoymous for half an hour but now has a goal and an assist. This match could really kick start his year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lel he's already gone on holiday, see that left foot finish he just tried :lol:
Don't worry, one Villa goal (in the right net this time) and the WOB will come back in full force.
Original post by swarly
lel he's already gone on holiday, see that left foot finish he just tried :lol:

Meh we'll see. Im still hoping for a villa comeback :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fallen_acorns
just taking a moment to remember that villa did liverpool at anfield last week..

Villa do better away than at home. Weaker teams like Villa and United tend to do that.
IM SO PISSED that this match isnt on TV
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Meh we'll see. Im still hoping for a villa comeback :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've already got Newcastle going though my mind! :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Peggles_*
I've already got Newcastle going though my mind! :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its really unlikely though tbh :lol:.

Feel so pissed with myself i was going to predict a 3-0 Arsenal win but instead went for a 2-1 Villa win. :colonhash: ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278
Villa do better away than at home. Weaker teams like Villa and United tend to do that.

lol, very true :biggrin:
Delph jumped right into Arteta
Reply 9674
Im intrigued who will get more league goals this year, balo or welbz. arsenal had a chance to buy both allegedly, and declined balo, and they both ended up signing for the same fee.
i think because of his work rate welbz will get 12+ and balo will get around 10-12.
Villas defence looks solid when they have every men behind the ball. But it got horribly exposed today once they decide to attack and play higher.
Reply 9676
fookin hell rambo, looking like you cant even finish a mcdonalds 99p saver menu right now
Reply 9677
this carefully place gilette advert tho :lol:

at what point in a competition does a mercy killing become expected :rofl:
Original post by swarly
Im intrigued who will get more league goals this year, balo or welbz. arsenal had a chance to buy both allegedly, and declined balo, and they both ended up signing for the same fee.
i think because of his work rate welbz will get 12+ and balo will get around 10-12.

Balo will get 15+

Welbeck will probably get 10-15.
Reply 9679
Original post by Manchester United
Balo will get 15+

Welbeck will probably get 10-15.

I think Balos work rate will hold him back a lot tho. and then surely Sturridge will play ST at times too. whereas Welbz has no real competiion lets face it.

Latest