The Student Room Group

Joseph Chamberlain Sixth form/College...?

As the title says.
Any TSRians who go there?:smile:

Scroll to see replies

:confused: ANY1!?!?! :s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)
BUMP!
I did my AS levels there but left bcus too many beefing somalis and asians. Distraction basically

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by radicalboujie
I did my AS levels there but left bcus too many beefing somalis and asians. Distraction basically

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay lol so you brummy? Where did you go after that? You should have just stayed away from them! :smile:
My cousins go there.

It's a waste college full of people who couldn't give a crap.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aegyolawyer^.^
My cousins go there.

It's a waste college full of people who couldn't give a crap.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most of the people are wastemans but certainly not all :s-smilie: How many of your cousins go there?
Reply 7
its basically all muslim so if you are muslim then you will be fine but if not i'd recommend you go cadburys or solihull
Original post by sdotd
its basically all muslim so if you are muslim then you will be fine but if not i'd recommend you go cadburys or solihull

No it's actually not all Muslim there are many Christians and other religion people who study there. Cadburys and solihull are too far. Did you go there?
Original post by KittyRe-play
Most of the people are wastemans but certainly not all :s-smilie: How many of your cousins go there?

Of course not all. Loads!!
Do you like it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aegyolawyer^.^
Of course not all. Loads!!
Do you like it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it's okay so far. In terms of teaching it's good. But the majority of people there are so corrupt that it's really surprising. Just started 2 weeks ago I think, so yeah its orite.
Does anyone actually STUDY at JC?
Did finished my alevels at Cadbury (which is a ton times better plus better teaching)
I really wish I could ignore them since JC is so close but for my grades had to leave lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
No it's actually not all Muslim there are many Christians and other religion people who study there. Cadburys and solihull are too far. Did you go there?

I went there last year and going this year, DON'T go there. Don't come. I am warning you.

Teachers don't give a ****. TOO many asains who don't give a **** about work, ruining it for others who want to work hard. Want to do medicine? Your chance will got down to pretty much 0%. Few white people go at all(I'm Asain). As long as you do your work, you'll be alright but I regret going there. As long as you are willing to work though, you can go anywhere and do well :biggrin:
Does anyone actually STUDY at JC?

Nah, the little orange corridor that's meant for silent study is just a social hang out area.
Exam periods even the library was so small and packed I gave up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah, the little orange corridor that's meant for silent study is just a social hang out area.
Exam periods even the library was so small and packed I gave up

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yup. I used to go there but somali girls, FML. Speaking so much bull****, no teacher did **** all when people were talking there...

I was lucky I got decent AS levels... Hopefully should get AAA though, so all is well :biggrin:
Original post by TheNoobishKnight
I went there last year and going this year, DON'T go there. Don't come. I am warning you.

Teachers don't give a ****. TOO many asains who don't give a **** about work, ruining it for others who want to work hard. Want to do medicine? Your chance will got down to pretty much 0%. Few white people go at all(I'm Asain). As long as you do your work, you'll be alright but I regret going there. As long as you are willing to work though, you can go anywhere and do well :biggrin:

Yeah that's right, if you put your head down you can study anywhere. It's too late I have already started doing my AS there. :s-smilie: Are you doing A levels at JC? I might actually know you!

THIS!!! Had no support from teachers. I'm applying for med told my tutor when I was doing AS I was told "that's not a good course for you" even thou I have great GCSEs it was like a slap in the face everytime. Instead was advised to do nursing. That wasn't even half of my issues with JC the students who couldn't give a damn about learning and the annoying health and social care girls with their thirsty ways of getting guys attentions (I'm somali) but I couldn't stand the lack of other ethnicities apart from somalis and asians

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha yup. I used to go there but somali girls, FML. Speaking so much bull****, no teacher did **** all when people were talking there...

I was lucky I got decent AS levels... Hopefully should get AAA though, so all is well :biggrin:

Lel at somali gals.
They are annoying.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Did finished my alevels at Cadbury (which is a ton times better plus better teaching)
I really wish I could ignore them since JC is so close but for my grades had to leave lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's the only reason I'm going JC as well, because it's close to my house! Do you think I can get really good a levels if I put my head down and don't get distracted?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending