The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I actually feel so sorry for Newcastle and Fulham fans.
Reply 9701
Original post by So Instinct

They need to start pumping balls at Chambers like his second name is Kardashian.

m8 pls dont talk about the kardashians like that. dont be that guy.
Original post by swarly
m8 pls dont talk about the kardashians like that. dont be that guy.

Did it hurt your feelings? :lol:
got to keep playing ozil now.. lad is entirely a confidence player, and he needs to get a streak of these good perfromacnes going..
If I was Wenger I'd put on Wilshere for Arteta to try and fit Wilshere and Ramsey together. Game is dead.
Reply 9705
Did it hurt your feelings? :lol:

It is disrespectful to talk about any woman like that.
Has Drake taught you nothing?
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Just got home to see the score (My battery has been dead! :frown: ) and I see the score on Ssnhq... GET IN GUNNERS! 3-0 at half time? Rahh, we meant business.

Ozil ozil ozil ozil Welbz Welbz Welbz Welbz take a bow boys.

Meant business for about three minutes and one was an own goal. Villa were the better team up till then and you've created like one chance since then. Sat back on the lead, but of course that's only a bad thing when it's Mourinho.
Original post by jam278
If I was Wenger I'd put on Wilshere for Arteta to try and fit Wilshere and Ramsey together. Game is dead.

Diaby.
I actually feel so sorry for Newcastle and Fulham fans.

The Fulham guys will be crying into their pinot grigio tonight

Like the club but I genuinely dont think they have any real fans, just local Hugh Grant dopplegangers passing a few hours away now and again when they cant get tickets for the rugby or cricket :laugh:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by The Shed End
Meant business for about three minutes and one was an own goal. Villa were the better team up till then and you've created like one chance since then. Sat back on the lead, but of course that's only a bad thing when it's Mourinho.

I'm not even in the mood. Obviously I know one was an own goal. Clearly we've done something right to be 3 up, would that own goal have come if Gibbs hadn't made the cross? Would Ozil have scored if he didn't finish the chance correctly? Would Welbeck have scored if he wasn't on target? At the end of the day, whether we were dominating or not, we've done something right to be winning this game right now even if it has been by the littlest contributions. Gosh.
Original post by swarly
It is disrespectful to talk about any woman like that.
Has Drake taught you nothing?

Considering he calls women bitches, no.. Not really.
Reply 9711

Is he not preaching positive lessons for females?

I hate callin' the women bitches, but the bitches love it
I took some sense and made a nickel of it
I'm urgin' all daughters to kiss they mothers
With those lips that all that lipstick covers
You're never too grown up to miss and hug her
Original post by Zürich
The Fulham guys will be crying into their pinot grigio tonight

Like the club but I genuinely dont think they have any real fans, just local Hugh Grant dopplegangers passing a few hours away now and again when they cant get tickets for the rugby or cricket :laugh:

Newcastle on level terms. Haha Zurich :lol: allow Fulham lol. These are dark times for Fulham football club, they may well get relegated from Championship you know. Still early to tell but hey.

Original post by swarly
Is he not preaching positive lessons for females?

I hate callin' the women bitches, but the bitches love it
I took some sense and made a nickel of it
I'm urgin' all daughters to kiss they mothers
With those lips that all that lipstick covers
You're never too grown up to miss and hug her

Got the wrong thread guys? :smile:
Reply 9714
Got the wrong thread guys? :smile:

urgh. go kiss your mother.
solid game, good performance..

Cant let this paper over the cracks though, this is the first good performance of the season, and we need a few more before anything majorily hopeful/positive can be said.

Best thing to come out of this game was welbeck + ozil getting confidence boosting goals
I'm not even in the mood. Obviously I know one was an own goal. Clearly we've done something right to be 3 up, would that own goal have come if Gibbs hadn't made the cross? Would Ozil have scored if he didn't finish the chance correctly? Would Welbeck have scored if he wasn't on target? At the end of the day, whether we were dominating or not, we've done something right to be winning this game right now even if it has been by the littlest contributions. Gosh.

In the mood? Mood for what? A sensible and thoughtful conversation. First goal was well taken and the second was a good move. Third was a bit lucky to way Gibbs scuffed the shot (it wasn't a cross), but you hadn't done anything up till then. Was one of those crazy moments where no-one in the defence knew what they were doing and you capatlized, think of the five minutes where Germany went 2-5 nill up against Brazil.
Ozil still looked off it today in large parts and Ramsey didn't have a great game, but the own goal killed off the match as a contest.
Newcastle on level terms. Haha Zurich :lol: allow Fulham lol. These are dark times for Fulham football club, they may well get relegated from Championship you know. Still early to tell but hey.

tbf wolves did aight after double relegation, but yeah peak times for fans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GynLonudAn0

So Frimpong was in a Russian Ad, does anybody have any idea what these girls are saying?
Original post by The Shed End
In the mood? Mood for what? A sensible and thoughtful conversation. First goal was well taken and the second was a good move. Third was a bit lucky to way Gibbs scuffed the shot (it wasn't a cross), but you hadn't done anything up till then. Was one of those crazy moments where no-one in the defence knew what they were doing and you capatlized, think of the five minutes where Germany went 2-5 nill up against Brazil.
Ozil still looked off it today in large parts and Ramsey didn't have a great game, but the own goal killed off the match as a contest.

Dont get what you're getting at? LP has already acknowledged they were poor but they did in the end deserve to win the game. Its pretty amazing they scored 3 goals in 194 seconds. If only Clark scored, the game would have been so different. But its all if and buts, Arsenal have won the game and got the 3 points.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest