The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Newcastle on level terms. Haha Zurich :lol: allow Fulham lol. These are dark times for Fulham football club, they may well get relegated from Championship you know. Still early to tell but hey.

Ah you got to feel sorry for Fulham fans. My mate was so depressed when they got relegated (he's a season ticket holder) and now he's so down and has said they'll definately be in League 1 next season. There's plenty of football left to be played this season though, its only September.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by swarly
Is he not preaching positive lessons for females?

I hate callin' the women bitches, but the bitches love it
I took some sense and made a nickel of it
I'm urgin' all daughters to kiss they mothers
With those lips that all that lipstick covers
You're never too grown up to miss and hug her

**** this **** man are you a ****ing fagghit? srs question.
Original post by swarly
urgh. go kiss your mother.

Will do :h:

Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
tbf wolves did aight after double relegation, but yeah peak times for fans.

Yeah but still Fulham are woeful, really dark times indeed.
Original post by The Shed End
In the mood? Mood for what? A sensible and thoughtful conversation. First goal was well taken and the second was a good move. Third was a bit lucky to way Gibbs scuffed the shot (it wasn't a cross), but you hadn't done anything up till then. Was one of those crazy moments where no-one in the defence knew what they were doing and you capatlized, think of the five minutes where Germany went 2-5 nill up against Brazil.
Ozil still looked off it today in large parts and Ramsey didn't have a great game, but the own goal killed off the match as a contest.

You're really starting to irritate me because now you're just nitpicking. Somehow you've still got **** to say when we win. We didn't play at our best but a sign of good teams is to win even when playing poor. If you want to carry on with your pointless bull**** and arguing then go on, I've got all day.
(edited 9 years ago)
Ozil was world class today.
Anyone here really been following Frimpong's career? What a decline he's had. Apparently he's playinng for a small Russian side that was founded a few years ago, in a stadium of 6000 capacity. I wonder what he's earning...
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Ah you got to feel sorry for Fulham fans. My mate was so depressed when they got relegated (he's a season ticket holder) and now he's so down and has said they'll definately be in League 1 next season. There's plenty of football left to be played this season though, its only September.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey Wolo :smile:

Football can be a real downer when things aren't going well :frown: How can you go from the PL to league one in just 2 seasons? That would pretty sad. Can only wish them and your mate well tbh.
Original post by Birdman1234567
Anyone here really been following Frimpong's career? What a decline he's had. Apparently he's playinng for a small Russian side that was founded a few years ago, in a stadium of 6000 capacity. I wonder what he's earning...

Went 100 to 0 real quick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9728
Original post by jam278
**** this **** man are you a ****ing fagghit? srs question.

Since we all came from a woman
Got our name from a woman and our game from a woman
I wonder why we take from our women
Why we rape our women, do we hate our women?
I think it's time to kill for our women
Time to heal our women, be real to our women
Hey Wolo :smile:

Football can be a real downer when things aren't going well :frown: How can you go from the PL to league one in just 2 seasons? That would pretty sad. Can only wish them and your mate well tbh.

We teaming up for the West Ham Liverpool game? :tongue:

Yeah exactly. Its so sad seeing him like that. I feel even more sorry for Portsmouth fans. Relegation after relegation until they hit rock bottom in League 2. Last season they finished 9 points ahead of the relegated teams and were even under threat of being relegated all together to the conference.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by swarly
Since we all came from a woman
Got our name from a woman and our game from a woman
I wonder why we take from our women
Why we rape our women, do we hate our women?
I think it's time to kill for our women
Time to heal our women, be real to our women

Are you Fizzel in disguise? :colonhash:
We teaming up for the West Ham Liverpool game? :tongue:

Yeah exactly. Its so sad seeing him like that. I feel even more sorry for Portsmouth fans. Relegation after relegation until they hit rock bottom in League 2. Last season they finished 9 points ahead of the relegated teams and were even under threat of being relegated all together to the conference.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes lol we're teaming up and they're a goal down lul.

Ahh yes! I remember Portsmouth from my primary school days lol that's how long its been! I haven't heard from them since. It's been that big a fall eh?

Edit: 2-0. Wow.
Yes lol we're teaming up and they're a goal down lul.

Ahh yes! I remember Portsmouth from my primary school days lol that's how long its been! I haven't heard from them since. It's been that big a fall eh?

OMG West Ham going hammmm

Ah yeah a huge fall :frown:

#TeamLPWOLO Liverpool 2-0 down

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're really starting to irritate me because now you're just nitpicking. Somehow you've still got **** to say when we win. We didn't play at our best but a sign of good teams is to win even when playing poor. If you want to carry on with your pointless bull**** and arguing then go on, I've got all day.

Prod, need I remind you how utterly miserable you were after the Dortmund game? You acted as if life were over, and Arsenal were the worst team in existence. I hate people who just hate non-stop, but bipolar fans are almost as bad.

We beat Villa, who beat Liverpool, who are losing to West Ham 2-0 currently.
West ham doing the business
Reply 9735

Posted from TSR Mobile

urgh. cringe.

Original post by swarly
urgh. cringe.

Ouch
Dont blame you though, since you're losing 2-0 :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9737
Don't get what the hate was about with TheShedEnd. Think he was a bit nitpicky but nothing he said was warranted for that sort of response..

Ramsey didn't have a good game. Ozil's first half was pretty good. not so much the 2nd. When you're 3-0 up though you don't really expect the same urgency from a team so I don't get why people are criticising our 2nd half.
OMG West Ham going hammmm

Ah yeah a huge fall :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still waiting on dat last min equaliser... I mean penalty. -_-

Edit: West Ham 3-1. Nvm lol.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9739
still think 15 goals each lads?

balo has looked poor from what i've seen of him.

Latest