The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fallen_acorns
dont really care about the rest of the weekend now.. as long as welbeck out scores costa on points.. will consider it a win.

(a solid 2 for fabregas as well would be sweet..)

Everyone has those high ownership players that they don't have and just hate it when they are playing. Last week I was watching Arsenal vs City and had no players from either team, it was the such a painful experience. Every time either side attacked I could just picture all the points that everyone else was getting.
Fabregas, Welbeck, Aguero and Ramsey are those 4 players that I know will do well but just don't fit in my team. It is killing me watching Welbeck doing this well knowing I need to to stay at his current value or I can't get him.
I planned for Welbeck and Aguero in for Balotelli and Adebayor in about 2-3 weeks when Arsenal and City get good fixtures and Spurs get even harder. I like Balo but Aguero is just too good not to have. The problem is I can only do that if they all stay the same value as they are now, with Welbeck this week I can't see that happening which leaves me in a bit of trouble.
going to be a horrendous week. Already behind by -18 in my head to head as well >_>

going to make a few transfers this week. want a few players but cant afford ****
welbeck needs to do something else in these lsat 20 minutes.. currently behind ozil on BPs
Chambers going to come in for sanchez at the moment, who has a CS, pretty happy about that..

Just dont concede now.

Edit.. welbeck off :frown:

Shame, really wanted him to get those 3 bps

Edit Edit - welbeck is on 3bps at the moment, just jumped ahead of ozil.. hope it stays this way, if so will be a nice 24pts from welbeck this week :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
10 points so far. **** off
as it stands:

45 - from 6 players

(inc. bonus)

Very happy with that, its a great start, but this weekend could go horribly wrong during the city/chelsea game, if fabregas/costa get going and score highly..
Original post by fallen_acorns
as it stands:

45 - from 6 players

(inc. bonus)

Very happy with that, its a great start, but this weekend could go horribly wrong during the city/chelsea game, if fabregas/costa get going and score highly..

Where are you getting the bonus points from? I assume there is a website somewhere but I can only see them after the last game of the day normally.
Original post by Alex Doran
Where are you getting the bonus points from? I assume there is a website somewhere but I can only see them after the last game of the day normally.

says on the main website,

If you click on the match at the bottom list, and then click 'detailed stats'

It shows you the bonus point numbers, and you can see which players have the most points..

They do change though, so its not fixed until they add the points to the players.. but it gives you a rough idea..

Like at the moment the top arsenal vs villa players are

Gibbs - 39
Ozil - 48
Welbeck - 54

So we know that if this stays the same, welbeck will get 3bps
(edited 9 years ago)
The fact i didn't get Welbeck in this week for Naismith is a bit frustrating. Cushioned slightly by getting Gibbs in last week, though he won't be in for long.
Original post by Gob Bluth
The fact i didn't get Welbeck in this week for Naismith is a bit frustrating. Cushioned slightly by getting Gibbs in last week, though he won't be in for long.

Naismith could bag atleast one goal still vs palace :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alex Doran

Also useful

http://totalfpl.com/bonuspoints
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Naismith could bag atleast one goal still vs palace :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Should do - palace look poor and he is scoring at the moment. Better do actually - I captained him on that basis.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sterling playing as a wing back :cry::frown::cry:
Original post by RedDevil014
Sterling playing as a wing back :cry::frown::cry:

Still got a goal earlier.
Original post by SirMasterKey
Still got a goal earlier.

Yeah but captained him this week so was looking for something more than just a goal. Looks like 3 BP for him though. :biggrin:
Time to take Moreno out of my team I think. Liverpool's defence is absolutely woeful.

35 points from 6 players. Delighted with that.
taking moreno out. dat guy welbz may now go in. however what defender should take moreno's place? Duff? Blackett...?
Reply 2357
I have Krancjar on my bench FML
How did Sterling get 3bps!? :lol:

Original post by The Assassin
taking moreno out. dat guy welbz may now go in. however what defender should take moreno's place? Duff? Blackett...?

Depends what your other four defenders are. Duff's good imo if you'll have decent cover for the Everton and Arsenal games.
Original post by Prandtl
How did Sterling get 3bps!? :lol:

Depends what your other four defenders are. Duff's good imo if you'll have decent cover for the Everton and Arsenal games.

Clyne, Chambers, hutton + Moore (two will likely be on the bench).

Think welbeck will go on a mad one and I can't see naismith keeping this form for too long so I wanna get the former in, latter out. Mind, this will likely change if Naismith does well tomorrow :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest