The Student Room Group

2 LSE students seek one or two more London students to join us! :)

Hey everyone! We are currently a group of two female LSE first year students looking for a house/flat for our second year. We are looking for a third person, or another group of two, to join our housing search for next year. Budget is £150 per person per week and we are looking to be walking distance to LSE, preferably in the student areas of Angel, Kings Cross, Euston, Russell Square etc. We want a chilled, fun and friendly house to live in - with people who want to be social, yet can respect private space. If anyone is looking for a house for around September, whether you are LSE, or other London uni students - drop us a message! J
Reply 1
Hi, I have the same budget, looking for a room in a houseshare for next year. I'll be doing my Master's at City University.
Reply 2
Hey are you still looking for housemates? We are two male first year students also studying at LSE and are looking for accommodation this week. Same budget and same areas. Toby
Reply 3
Original post by tobyhess
Hey are you still looking for housemates? We are two male first year students also studying at LSE and are looking for accommodation this week. Same budget and same areas. Toby

Hi! Are you still looking for people to join you? I have the same budget and I'm looking at the same areas. I study at the University of Westminster. Let me know if you still need someone!

Thanks!
Are you still looking for someone ?? I'm in urgent need for an accomodation :frown:

Quick Reply