The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

One goal, one assist. Özil gave the best reaction after he was critized in the last days.
Reply 9761
Interesting that Diaby is back. Doubt we'll really see much of him at all though in the PL off the bench. He should get a run in the FA/League cup but other than that I don't really see him being picked over Flamini (who rarely gets picked over Artets)
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
How? We'd still be a point behind you lot :unimpressed:

Sure sure :colonhash:

Lol so? A point's gap is dangerous man.
I'm srs, I'll be happy for you (not the club and the rest of the fans) if it goes good for you guys :h:

Original post by leinad2012
This time tomorrow Arsenal will be the only undefeated team in the league this season :rolleyes:

#Cosweaboutthatlife
We should realistically be finishing 3rd, still early but you know.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

#Cosweaboutthatlife

We draw when we want.....
Welbz+ Ozil>Costa+Fabregas.......Jks
Lol so? A point's gap is dangerous man.
I'm srs, I'll be happy for you (not the club and the rest of the fans) if it goes good for you guys :h:

#Cosweaboutthatlife

I wouldn't exactly say it's that dangerous. We have Everton soon and Chelsea and City in consecutive PL fixtures and we'd probably leave there with points definitely dropped.

:cry2: Aw :h:

Inb4 United lose 2-0 to Leicester :colonhash: You can just see it coming.
I wouldn't exactly say it's that dangerous. We have Everton soon and Chelsea and City in consecutive PL fixtures and we'd probably leave there with points definitely dropped.

:cry2: Aw :h:

Inb4 United lose 2-0 to Leicester :colonhash: You can just see it coming.

Everton next for Liverpool, not nice. It will be interesting to see how you guys finally play against 'proper' opposition though.

Don't. You know you're gonna win :colonhash: Hope you're right though :colone:
Everton next for Liverpool, not nice. It will be interesting to see how you guys finally play against 'proper' opposition though.

Don't. You know you're gonna win :colonhash: Hope you're right though :colone:

I can definately see that game being a goalfest but with Everton coming out on top if Sturridge is still not fit for Liverpool. I think we'll do okay against Everton and we definately have the firepower to outscore them. Everton have been shipping goals left right centre.

Okay fine we're gna tear Leicester apart 10-0 :colone:. I honestly think we'll draw/lose if we concede first. Leciester look like a tricky side who should have beaten you guys :tongue:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can definately see that game being a goalfest but with Everton coming out on top if Sturridge is still not fit for Liverpool. I think we'll do okay against Everton and we definately have the firepower to outscore them. Everton have been shipping goals left right centre.

Okay fine we're gna tear Leicester apart 10-0 :colone:. I honestly think we'll draw/lose if we concede first. Leciester look like a tricky side who should have beaten you guys :tongue:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that Ulloa guy (however its spelt) is a real threat.

Everton will be difficult, I definitely see that one being a goal fest left right and centre. I say you watch out for Naismith... I swear that guy is our bogey man. So **** but turns up against us.
Reply 9770
Still no ones said they wanted to make the next thread

It will be me until some one says otherwise, hold me on this
Original post by AR_95
Still no ones said they wanted to make the next thread

It will be me until some one says otherwise, hold me on this

I dont mind making it :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah that Ulloa guy (however its spelt) is a real threat.

Everton will be difficult, I definitely see that one being a goal fest left right and centre. I say you watch out for Naismith... I swear that guy is our bogey man. So **** but turns up against us.

Yeah you spelt it right :h:. He looks a really good buy for Leicester and tbh he should be since he's thier record signing buy (£8m i think?). 3 goals in 4 games. I can definately see him grabbing a goal tomorrow.

Yeah Naismith has always been ****. The thing he has going for him is his workrate and i think thats why Martinez likes him since Everton can push further up and press in the opposition half.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would have liked to make the next thread :colone:
But I wouldn't know what to put on the front page so meh lol. I'll make the 50th edition one <--- calling it :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9774
I would have liked to make the next thread :colone:
But I wouldn't know what to put on the front page so meh lol. I'll make the 50th edition one <--- calling it :tongue:

Just do it then edit later. Don't wait 3 weeks like me though
If Utd win tomorrow and Chelsea lose, Utd fans will start believing they can win the league. No CL and a strong squad.
Original post by Birdman1234567
If Utd win tomorrow and Chelsea lose, Utd fans will start believing they can win the league. No CL and a strong squad.

I honestly don't think we have much of a chance of winning the league although obviously if we went on a similar run as Liverpool did last season then maybe I'd start believing in a title challenge. Chelsea and City are going to be the main title contenders this season, 3rd and onwards in the league is pretty much a guess. Liverpool, United and Arsenal will be competing for the final 2 spots in the top 4.
so far:

Arsenal win.. liverpool loose.. captained welbeck on Fantasy football..

Good weekend

Will be a great weekend, if chelsea loose..
Original post by fallen_acorns
so far:

Arsenal win.. liverpool loose.. captained welbeck on Fantasy football..

Good weekend

Will be a great weekend, if chelsea loose..

I think you spoke for the league there :lol:
I think you spoke for the league there :lol:

Na, want City to come 5th so we can take Aguero off City.

30M init so they have to balance the books. If not we take Negredo for 10M. Force City into a bad position. If you lot and Liverpool weren't so **** then I guess we'd potentially be talking about City not making top 4. Arsenal you can rely on to do the good there anyway.
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest