Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PandaWho
i cant rep you either :sad:
im pretty sure the mods are against us! :ninja:

Maybe we should wage war? :colone:
Gahhhhhhh

Long day, good day, bad day, cider day, okay.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Maybe we should wage war? :colone:

they should let us rep whoever we want in MHSS WHENEVER we want :mob:
they should let us rep whoever we want in MHSS WHENEVER we want :mob:

Exactly! :fuhrer:
Original post by Team_McDreamy

Spoiler

ED

Spoiler

Exactly! :fuhrer:

its a stupid rule anyway :unimpressed:
:jumphug:

Ignore them, hun! :lovehug:

Its hard, when someone verbalises what you're already convinced everyone else thinks, but doesn't want to say. :cry2:
its a stupid rule anyway :unimpressed:

Really is :sadnod:

Original post by tasha96
Its hard, when someone verbalises what you're already convinced everyone else thinks, but doesn't want to say. :cry2:

I know it is but you mustn't think that that's what we all think about you. Anyone who thinks you're vaguely bigger than you should be (including that idiot psychiatrist) needs their head tested :mad:
panic attack go away
Original post by guitaristemily
panic attack go away

Focus on deep breathing if you can

Reading all that text just confused me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
Reading all that text just confused me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry :colondollar: I think the summary is that whilst they still want unis to make reasonable adjustments for students, rather than SFE (or Welsh/Scottish/NI equivalents) picking up all the bills and taking all the responsibility, they are aware that some unis won't be able to do that in time for the 2015/16 intake. So they're pushing back their start date for the new measures, to Sept 2016.

That's what I took from it anyway :colondollar:

Wait, so what has actually changed? Not that I really knew a lot about it in the first place, but just confused now :redface:

Edit: Saw your other post- that possibly makes more sense, thanks :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Noodlzzz
Focus on deep breathing if you can

im trying.
Sorry :colondollar: I think the summary is that whilst they still want unis to make reasonable adjustments for students, rather than SFE (or Welsh/Scottish/NI equivalents) picking up all the bills and taking all the responsibility, they are aware that some unis won't be able to do that in time for the 2015/16 intake. So they're pushing back their start date for the new measures, to Sept 2016.

That's what I took from it anyway :colondollar:

No need to apologise hun, it wasn't you that wrote it, and it's just my dumb brain that can't concentrate at all these days :s-smilie:

So if I apply this year everything will be like normal?

Posted from TSR Mobile
brain cannot read all that text but basically I thought (from finding out a few days ago) that no changes to DSA (for our end anyway) would be made until 2016. at one point they were talking about not giving money out for different accommodation etc but afaik this wont be changing until 2016
might have that completely wrong though, who knows :redface:
Original post by furryface12
Wait, so what has actually changed? Not that I really knew a lot about it in the first place, but just confused now :redface:

Edit: Saw your other post- that possibly makes more sense, thanks :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think also in 2016/17 intake onwards, there will be less provision for computer equipment. There was also talk about changing provisions for support staff but I didn't manage to figure out (from the previous statement) what that was all about :o:

Original post by Odd socks
No need to apologise hun, it wasn't you that wrote it, and it's just my dumb brain that can't concentrate at all these days :s-smilie:

So if I apply this year everything will be like normal?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't have a dumb brain at all hun - don't put yourself down like that! :penguinhug:

Yes, should be normal, if I've understood it right :yes:
Original post by ScaryScience
brain cannot read all that text but basically I thought (from finding out a few days ago) that no changes to DSA (for our end anyway) would be made until 2016. at one point they were talking about not giving money out for different accommodation etc but afaik this wont be changing until 2016

Exactly! :lovehug:

Latest