The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

them feels zurich.

want a redhead to just bang in the night
I'm glad i'm not the only one who has a thing for redheads.
Natural my ass she's got loads of make up in that pic!

Original post by Deshi
More celeb nudes have leaked btw

Just type in "the fappening" into google

LOL
(edited 9 years ago)
I've even got a thing for redheads. They just seem so feisty and most of the ones I know are.
Think I'm going to be visiting a friend who's at Glasgow uni sometime this year so I'm going to be like a cat ready to spring on dem fire-crotches if I do head up

Image searching on Twitter is funny as ****. You search for one thing, get something completely different but then realise how it's linked.
[QUOTE="Zürich;50507303"]Vast majority of these celebs look like **** naked or not. Kim K looks like a moderately successful 50e De Wallen whore for instance.

Real natural beauty looks like this mate:

Much hotter celebs out there
Original post by swarly
No it aint like that. Black people can work hard and hit a glass ceiling, pretty easily. They dont know anyone who can put them on. Whereas Jews (the elite jews) invariably know someone who can put them on.

This quote by Wenger sums it up: 'you need the talent but also you need someone who believes in you and gives you a chance. Plenty of people have talent in life but they do not meet someone who gives them a chance.
For example, can you name one Formula One driver from an African country, apart from South Africa? And can you really imagine that there is not one guy in Africa with the talent to be a formula one drive? why are they not there?? Because no one has given them a chance.'

This is why hip hop was so empowering. It gave them a medium that spoke to masses, whilst empowering them. It is why the FBI (IIRC) monitored hip hop in the 1990s and actively tried to curtail its power.

See this @ 1:40.

was about to write about the black panthers, then realised the video briefly covered what I was gunna say.

It is well documented knowledge that the FBI were following and monitoring Biggie when he got shot, yet they did nothing, no arrests, nothing.

for the record, I dont exactly believe in an 'illuminati' (just an elite few Jewish families that have more influence than people may realise)

I understand that to become a top person you need somebody to have the belief in you and to nurture you. I can see what you mean with the glass ceiling though but that's why you have to work harder. I am not in any way saying that black people don't get it tough because we know that's not the case. How many black CEOs are there e.g. but I think that there needs to be a reform in the education system. The way black people view university compared to the white man is totally different I feel. How many black people do you see in russell group universities outside of london? Heck in london you barely see many bar for queen mary possibly and that's mainly asians rather than black people. Those are the people likely to get a top job as well.

I understand you with the F1 drivers but then think about it how many people have the money to actually do go karting at a young age and subsequently become an F1 driver? Same with Tennis you generally see the rich people make it there.

In football however you have people from various backgrounds make it for a different reason. The likes of Del Piero, Diego Costa, Ramires, majority of african players who've played their trade in france have come from pretty impoverished backgrounds while Lampard was pretty much destined to become a premier league player at the very minimum. It's because it's easy to buy a ball and it's easy to find a space to play your ball. To do kickups in your house, to find a 5 a side pitch everybody did it. It's whether you have the motivation to do it.

Spoiler

Wrt tupac and biggie I do believe the FBI have done that, trust me they kept tabs on martin luther king as well. You know about John Edgar Hoover and the amount of people he kept tabs on and blackmailed, e.g. he blackmailed Martin Luther King due to his extra marital relationships with other women and many others.

The system is designed to keep the pyramid structure, unfortunately(out of circumstance) black people tend to be at the bottom of this pyramid.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6468
Original post by jam278
I understand that to become a top person you need somebody to have the belief in you and to nurture you. I can see what you mean with the glass ceiling though but that's why you have to work harder. I am not in any way saying that black people don't get it tough because we know that's not the case. How many black CEOs are there e.g. but I think that there needs to be a reform in the education system. The way black people view university compared to the white man is totally different I feel. How many black people do you see in russell group universities outside of london? Heck in london you barely see many bar for queen mary possibly and that's mainly asians rather than black people. Those are the people likely to get a top job as well.

I understand you with the F1 drivers but then think about it how many people have the money to actually do go karting at a young age and subsequently become an F1 driver? Same with Tennis you generally see the rich people make it there.

In football however you have people from various backgrounds make it for a different reason. The likes of Del Piero, Diego Costa, Ramires, majority of african players who've played their trade in france have come from pretty impoverished backgrounds while Lampard was pretty much destined to become a premier league player at the very minimum. It's because it's easy to buy a ball and it's easy to find a space to play your ball. To do kickups in your house, to find a 5 a side pitch everybody did it. It's whether you have the motivation to do it.

Spoiler

Wrt tupac and biggie I do believe the FBI have done that, trust me they kept tabs on martin luther king as well. You know about John Edgar Hoover and the amount of people he kept tabs on and blackmailed, e.g. he blackmailed Martin Luther King due to his extra marital relationships with other women and many others.

The system is designed to keep the pyramid structure, unfortunately(out of circumstance) black people tend to be at the bottom of this pyramid.

The point about F1 drivers sometimes gets pulled out of context. The point I was making was that you need someone to put you on, and give you a chance. Look at Mike Tyson. This is him at 15.

Its clear there was some kind of natural talent there to begin with, and thats why he looked so good, so young. Other 15 year old future professionals look nothing like this. But had Cus D'Amato and co not been there to nurture the talent, there would be no Mike Tyson.

I remember seeing an interview, where he said 'I'm a niga, I dont know anything about being a heavyweight champion, i was never meant for any of this'; and never really understanding what he was saying (bear in mind by this time he had been the youngest undisputed champion, been to prison, and won the titles back again). But as you get older, you realise what he meant, he never saw himself moving up the pyramid like that.

The East Coast West Coast war was a myth. In interviews Tupac says this himself. It was an issue with one man and another man, and the media perpetuated and blew it up into a huge issue that it wasnt.

Im not saying you cant move up the pyramid, Im just saying it is harder when you dont have the connections.
Reply 6469
has anyone found the Abigail Spencer nudes?

PM pls.
listenin to kendricks new single thinkin its outkast.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest

Him and Flying Lotus will murk up the game over the next year.

Surprised about that partnership but he seems like he'll fit flying lotus' beats.
Reply 6472
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest

speaking of outkast where tf is Andre 3000 these days?!

He drops one hot sixteen a year then disappears.

2010:cb- deuces remix
2011:frank ocean- pink matter
2012:rick ross- sixteen
2013: young jeezy- i do
Watching the labour party. Politicians say the same ****. This guy is thinking he's obama. Together we can.

Man be talking about trying to stop the pyramid structure, same thing happens every 4 ****ing years everybody knows that for the system to work you need people at the bottom and less people at the top. No cleaners, no cooks and ****.

Also Ed Miliband is banging the anecdotes, sometimes you can see through somebody. It sounds so rehearsed, just look at his facial reactions. Also interesting Swarly that by the camera behind miliband there are lots of black people and asian people. Now go into the crowd that is not shown by the camera, not a single non white person.

These lot are just the same person in a ****ing mask.

Original post by swarly
x

It's on BBC 2 if you want to see.

He likes to say what people like to hear.

Also lol at Ed Miliband trying to say that under tory they've been under the lowest living standards since 1870. Is man ****ing serious? Politicians are the same. They know it's just for show.
(edited 9 years ago)

Look at the state of these ****ing clowns from back in the day...

''2 times 10 + 1 romeo done'' dem bars
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6475
raising the minimum wage to £8 to help the youth. meanwhilst inflation has risen how much.

does it look like the youth are mother****ing happy.

But cheers m8. will go get a decent job at Costa Coffee.

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6476
"So Solid Crew are an English Garage, grime and hip hop group originating from Battersea, London who achieved wide success in the early 2000s"; Wiki

wide success, ey?:rolleyes:
Reply 6477
wtfffffffff.

been checking in on this thread all day.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164234791

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dead.

check for cliffs at the end.
:rofl:

Is Ya Boy, Ya Boy Dave on misc?
(edited 9 years ago)
Ops face is gonna be on milk carton looool.
Reply 6479
Original post by jam278
Ops face is gonna be on milk carton looool.

it was so shifty from the start :rofl:

deformed hands -> genuine ISIS concerns -> Feminazi who get off on torturing guys :rofl:

that hand was ****ed up :lol:

Latest