The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
Need to be locked up, need to be kept away from being unsafe, need to be or I will deal with myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

please get yourself to A&E or something if you need to :frown: :hugs:
Whats happened? Are you both safe?!

Need to be locked up, need to be kept away from being unsafe, need to be or I will deal with myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ScaryScience
please get yourself to A&E or something if you need to :frown: :hugs:

Girlfriend called for an ambulance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tasha96
Whats up hun? Online if you need/want to talk. :hugs:

everything and nothing basically. feel like ****, cannot function, cant even leave my room. lectures meant to be starting tomorrow and I just cant. don't feel right here :/
Original post by tasha96
Whats happened? Are you both safe?!

Im not gonna be safe till they lock me up or I stop everything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Girlfriend called for an ambulance

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown: :frown: im so sorry everythings so bad. please keep in touch if you can :frown: thinking of you. you did the right thing :jumphug:
everything and nothing basically. feel like ****, cannot function, cant even leave my room. lectures meant to be starting tomorrow and I just cant. don't feel right here :/

Oh hun. :frown: I can relate so much to that. :frown: Havent been outside in days and literally my only achievement today has been to sit up. :cry2: Is there anything I can do? :hugs:
Original post by Odd socks
I'll paste what I wrote in the Sainsbury's thread if that's okay, it's kinda difficult to explain :/

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Suspect you'll be fine, if I'm understanding it correctly you asked for time off, had it approved, yet went in anyway because they needed staff. To me that would simply make you look dedicated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
They really dont give a **** clearly

Posted from TSR Mobile
They really dont give a **** clearly

Posted from TSR Mobile

whats going on hun? I could PM you my number if you wanna talk? no pressure but youre not alone. Hang on in there please :frown:
Original post by tasha96
Oh hun. :frown: I can relate so much to that. :frown: Havent been outside in days and literally my only achievement today has been to sit up. :cry2: Is there anything I can do? :hugs:

Yeah :/ :hugs: ugh. just feel so ****. I think when I felt really awful and distressed I blamed it mostly on depression but looking back I think most of my suffering came from the horrendous emotions of BPD. Havent felt quite so purely depressed in a very very long time and its awful :/
i shouldnt be this stressed over school. its only september and i cant cope all that well :frown:
I think they actually want me to do something stupid, sure seems that way, they dont ****ing care at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think they actually want me to do something stupid, sure seems that way, they dont ****ing care at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We care. We care so so much :frown: :lovehug: please please please hang on
does it get better
do you have examples of life getting better
We care. We care so so much :frown: :lovehug: please please please hang on

:hugs: I know, I just...idk...I find it hard to care or feel good about myself :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
it's stuff I need to do to prepare for the start of lectures tomorrow :/ and no, she didn't. another friend called me lazy and told me that I choose to feel this way though, so that's good :tongue:
sorry you're variable hun :console: hope things settle down a bit and you have a good day

Ah, so kind of does need to be done then :s-smilie: How could you choose to feel how you do, and why would any ever want to?! No-one deserved what you've been feeling like recently! :mad: You're not lazy, either :no:

Thanks :smile: Just slept for a couple of hours which is good, trying to organise to go out with my friends tomorrow but seeing as I currently feel like someone's attacked everywhere from the bottom of my ribs upwards with a large hammer not too sure as that's going to happen :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please don't do something stupid- we care, no-one here wants anything bad to happen to you! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:hugs: I know, I just...idk...I find it hard to care or feel good about myself :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know hun, but its at times like this when we can't love or like ourselves, that we have to rely on others to love and like us - and you have so many people. You have so much to give, don't forget that. Please stay safe and remember this is one very bad moment, but it is just a moment. This feeling wont last forever :lovehug:

Original post by furryface12
Ah, so kind of does need to be done then :s-smilie: How could you choose to feel how you do, and why would any ever want to?! No-one deserved what you've been feeling like recently! :mad: You're not lazy, either :no:

Thanks :smile: Just slept for a couple of hours which is good, trying to organise to go out with my friends tomorrow but seeing as I currently feel like someone's attacked everywhere from the bottom of my ribs upwards with a large hammer not too sure as that's going to happen :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, she's an idiot. She texted me again earlier and I thought it might be an apology, but nope - apparently she was going to have a 'lazy' day like I do, but instead went out and spent loads of money :rolleyes: great for her, but im stuck in my room :rolleyes:

Oh no hun :frown: Really sorry to hear that - I really do feel for you. Asthma is really horrible and I can't imagine how awful it must be to have it so badly :/ Glad you managed a bit of sleep at least. Hope you manage to go out tomorrow :console:

Latest