The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

University of Chester - Term Dates 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by _hannahallen
is there any chance 1st years can get their timetable before they start? (I need to arrange childcare)

You should be able to access your timetable now via Portal. If you're having trouble finding it give Registry a call on 01244 513583. Hope that helps :smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by University of Chester
You should be able to access your timetable now via Portal. If you're having trouble finding it give Registry a call on 01244 513583. Hope that helps :smile:

thank you! will double check when I get home!

Hi there, my timetable was available but has now been replaced with a message telling me there is nothing planned for the next four weeks. What does this mean please?
Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NicolaHenderson3
Hi there, my timetable was available but has now been replaced with a message telling me there is nothing planned for the next four weeks. What does this mean please?
Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine says that, I haven't even had access to mine and I've rang and everybody I've spoke to said I can't have it, so frustrating as I have childcare to arrange!
Mine says that, I haven't even had access to mine and I've rang and everybody I've spoke to said I can't have it, so frustrating as I have childcare to arrange!

Me too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NicolaHenderson3

Have you called them? I did they said, they don't give to first year students which I think is ridiculous, I emailed before I rang and they said the same thing, but also said try to contact the department which your studying as they may help.

If anybody has the education departments' number please for Warrington would be a massive help?
I think I've emailed the department however, no reply!
Have you called them? I did they said, they don't give to first year students which I think is ridiculous, I emailed before I rang and they said the same thing, but also said try to contact the department which your studying as they may help.

If anybody has the education departments' number please for Warrington would be a massive help?
I think I've emailed the department however, no reply!

The Faculty of Education's administration office is based in Chester. The correct contact details are Faculty of Education and Children's Services are below
T: 01244 511596
E: [email protected]
Hope that helps :smile:
The Faculty of Education's administration office is based in Chester. The correct contact details are Faculty of Education and Children's Services are below
T: 01244 511596
E: [email protected]
Hope that helps :smile:

thank you! I hope so to :smile:
Does anyone know what is happening next week (23/09) for the induction week for student nurses? I'm based at Warring studying mental health nursing and have had no info given to me........ totally lost is an understatement.:confused::confused::confused:
Reply 29
Hello,

I am a student from Canada who is studying at the University of Chester for the second term, in Sport and Exercise Sciences. I am in my third (out of four years) in Canada, and would be taking primarily 3rd year courses at the University of Chester.

I am wondering if it can be arranged for me to possibly complete student assessment examinations earlier than the possible dates (as early examinations are able to be arranged for international students in the first term). Additionally, I am wondering where I can find out which modules are available in the second term, and whether these modules have examinations/student assessments.

Thank you for your help! :confused:
Original post by ColleenG
Hello,

I am a student from Canada who is studying at the University of Chester for the second term, in Sport and Exercise Sciences. I am in my third (out of four years) in Canada, and would be taking primarily 3rd year courses at the University of Chester.

I am wondering if it can be arranged for me to possibly complete student assessment examinations earlier than the possible dates (as early examinations are able to be arranged for international students in the first term). Additionally, I am wondering where I can find out which modules are available in the second term, and whether these modules have examinations/student assessments.

Thank you for your help! :confused:

Hello, you will need to check with our Student Programmes Team, email: [email protected]. They should be able to provide more information about exams and module options. Hope that helps :smile:
Original post by amwright40
Does anyone know what is happening next week (23/09) for the induction week for student nurses? I'm based at Warring studying mental health nursing and have had no info given to me........ totally lost is an understatement.:confused::confused::confused:

Hello, I hope you have found the information you require. If not please call 01244 511000 to find out the information you need.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending