The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by help!!!!!!!!!!
i cry a lot because I'm scared about life and sometimes I'm just numb

-hugs- for the anxiety side of things, try throwing relaxation techniques, yoga, aromatherapy and things like that at it. Can't really help with the sads.
Original post by ScaryScience
come over feeling very weird and out of sorts. weird thoughts.

:hugs: hope you're okay, hopefully the feelings/thoughts go away soon!
Original post by .snowflake.
-hugs- for the anxiety side of things, try throwing relaxation techniques, yoga, aromatherapy and things like that at it. Can't really help with the sads.

is it weird that i don't suffer from social anxiety....
is it weird that i don't suffer from social anxiety....

nope. I have something called panic disorder. Which properly sucks because few people have heard of it.
nope. I have something called panic disorder. Which properly sucks because few people have heard of it.

what happens? sorry for being nosey
what happens? sorry for being nosey

basically panic disorder means I get panic attacks that come out of nowhere, at the most rediculously inappropriate times.
basically panic disorder means I get panic attacks that come out of nowhere, at the most rediculously inappropriate times.

oh i see
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
thanks, yeah I will be okay for now I think, thank you for being so nice & for the PM :smile: thanks, likewise if you need anyone to talk to feel free to PM me & I will message you my mobile number :hugs:

No worries! And thank you :hugs:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:frown: :hugs: :penguinhug:

You can keep talking to us guys! :h:

:lovehug:

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
:hugs: hope you're okay, hopefully the feelings/thoughts go away soon!

:lovehug:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Why are people so childish? I've fallen out with someone who used to be one of my best friends because of something I apparently did (which I didn't she's just really paranoid and wanting someone to blame) and I've blocked her off all social medias (or so i thought) and she found me on twitter and posted an abusive-ish message to me so everyone can see, I just don't understand why she's scoured me out when I haven't spoken to her since May or something, does she not have a hobby? Idk, like just baffling.
Oh dear hun, sounds awful - have you been coughing a lot too? I tend to get sore ribs if I do, which could be making things worse. sending healing vibes your way

Been coughing a bit today which is weird, I don't normally unless I've got a cold/chest infection (yes I know, my asthma is ridiculous!). I don't tend to get attacks when I'm coughing though so that's one advantage I guess :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by SweetNothing
Why are people so childish? I've fallen out with someone who used to be one of my best friends because of something I apparently did (which I didn't she's just really paranoid and wanting someone to blame) and I've blocked her off all social medias (or so i thought) and she found me on twitter and posted an abusive-ish message to me so everyone can see, I just don't understand why she's scoured me out when I haven't spoken to her since May or something, does she not have a hobby? Idk, like just baffling.

:frown: That's so awful, honestly, I don't understand why people are like this? Have you blocked her off Twitter now? I hope you're okay. :hugs:
So a mutual friend on Facebook has tagged me and my mean 'friend' I'm not speaking to anymore in the same post on Facebook because she didn't know we've fallen out. I'm so scared it's going to kick off into a big thing and mean girl is gonna be horrible about me :frown:
Yeah...okay...ummm...yeah, this is...kinda nervy now. I can't tell whether I'm happily nervy or overwhelmingly nervy right a...bout now. Urmmm...like oh my god this is a fresh start and everything. I'm rambling, but I needed to put this feeling somewhere :redface:

Might watch NCIS or rock out...or both :mmm:
Original post by IDukem
Yeah...okay...ummm...yeah, this is...kinda nervy now. I can't tell whether I'm happily nervy or overwhelmingly nervy right a...bout now. Urmmm...like oh my god this is a fresh start and everything. I'm rambling, but I needed to put this feeling somewhere :redface:

Might watch NCIS or rock out...or both :mmm:

What's making you feel like this?
Original post by Anonymous
What's making you feel like this?

Unnnniiiiiii.
Original post by Odd socks
So a mutual friend on Facebook has tagged me and my mean 'friend' I'm not speaking to anymore in the same post on Facebook because she didn't know we've fallen out. I'm so scared it's going to kick off into a big thing and mean girl is gonna be horrible about me :frown:

I think theres a setting where you can untag yourself

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
:frown: That's so awful, honestly, I don't understand why people are like this? Have you blocked her off Twitter now? I hope you're okay. :hugs:

Yeah I blocked her and reported her post, thanks! :hugs: I'm perfectly fine, i'm in my "up" moods so my egos inflated so her trying to abuse me doesn't affect me and I'm not going to stoop to her level and reply back and have an argument on twitter haha. But yeah I agree I just don't get why people are like this, she needs a hobby or something, she's an odd one.

Original post by Odd socks

Hopefully it won't kick off into a big thing for you :hugs: if you haven't insulted her or anything she should be fine but if it does kick off, just block and report, but I hope you're okay!
Original post by IDukem
Unnnniiiiiii.

AH! Yes. :biggrin: Uni is fun, it's probably nerves because it's a whole new scenario, but it'll be fine, I promise!

Latest