The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonynous
It's the logic that I have a problem with. Inputting wrong numbers or not exactly understanding what the questions are asking.

Did you take Maths at A-level? How much Maths have you covered so far at uni?
Original post by Bushido Brown
Did you take Maths at A-level? How much Maths have you covered so far at uni?

The maths isn't the problem. It's the time in which we have to comprehend everything to find a solution. Like 45 seconds per question.
The maths isn't the problem. It's the time in which we have to comprehend everything to find a solution. Like 45 seconds per question.

If that's your issue then I think you should just do more practice. I think they take accuracy into account as well as speed, so if you manage to get say 15/20 correct answers you should be fine. When I sat the numerical I had to skip a question due to comprehension but went back to it seconds later, but I'm dyslexic though so I don't know mate.
How hard is it to get into a good company after your first year at uni and what do they look at

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Supermanxxxxxx
How hard is it to get into a good company after your first year at uni and what do they look at

Posted from TSR Mobile

good day sir, Investing banking is good in Londing as i know, yeah it is very hard to work in Londing but you get job and the work is very good to work in place such a Londing, New York and Tokway etc. These banking is reached to £369.9 million in first quarter and yielding anal return of 1% - very good investing i must say. These banking is growing it interest every year.

My brother is working as a portfolio manager in KPMG managing fixed income derivatives on oil futures market in Nigeria he say investing market is very tough in Londing because of competition. So my friend if you want more answer about investing banking please feel free to pm me, or alternatively you can ask people on this thread for more information about investing banking.
Original post by Bushido Brown
good day sir, Investing banking is good in Londing as i know, yeah it is very hard to work in Londing but you get job and the work is very good to work in place such a Londing, New York and Tokway etc. These banking is reached to £369.9 million in first quarter and yielding anal return of 1% - very good investing i must say. These banking is growing it interest every year.

My brother is working as a portfolio manager in KPMG managing fixed income derivatives on oil futures market in Nigeria he say investing market is very tough in Londing because of competition. So my friend if you want more answer about investing banking please feel free to pm me, or alternatively you can ask people on this thread for more information about investing banking.

:lol: 10/10
Reply 1026
Anyone else sent off their Rothschild app?
Original post by CD315
Anyone else sent off their Rothschild app?

I've completed it although I haven't sent it off. I doubt I'll send an off because I'm so bad at the numerical tests.
I've completed it although I haven't sent it off. I doubt I'll send an off because I'm so bad at the numerical tests.

loool mate, you took the 'identity concealment to new heights

Rothschild do not test online, did a SW there in case anyone is interested in the firm.
Original post by Cutmeloose
loool mate, you took the 'identity concealment to new heights

Rothschild do not test online, did a SW there in case anyone is interested in the firm.

Haha, this is for trolling purposes.

Once I submit, what happens? Is it just a rejection or acceptance?
Haha, this is for trolling purposes.

Once I submit, what happens? Is it just a rejection or acceptance?

nah, they do interviews in house.

Good luck with your apps, sure you'll secure something.
Reply 1031
Got an email from RBS saying my application is under consideration and I shouldn't expect anything for a few months?
I will get applications started in a week.
Procrastination at its worst.
Original post by yl95
I will get applications started in a week.
Procrastination at its worst.

You know like that. I've pumped out 8 cover letters. The research work is probably the most time consuming.
Original post by CD315
Got an email from RBS saying my application is under consideration and I shouldn't expect anything for a few months?

Which tests did you do for them?

You're like the perfect applicant so I wouldn't be surprised if you got 3-4 offers.
Reply 1035
Which tests did you do for them?

You're like the perfect applicant so I wouldn't be surprised if you got 3-4 offers.

Situational judgement just.
Original post by CD315
Situational judgement just.

I failed that when I applied to their A level programme.. :/
Reply 1037
I failed that when I applied to their A level programme.. :/

I usually do as well, but it looks like I didn't this time.
Does BlackRock test?
Reply 1039
Just completed BAML.. I think I read someone already had answers to that?
Completing the CS one...There's a SW event at LSE on Nov. 27th. Do you think I should rather wait for it before sending off application?
Anybody remember the name of the CS representative at Bright Network?

Latest

Trending

Trending