The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by swarly
why hasnt vermalaen played a single game for Barca?

its not even like he came cheap.

Injured.

Original post by Manchester United
Lol, Real really don't give a **** about defending. It's a good job they have the most vicious attack in world football.

Chill your beans

Messi, Neymar Suarez > Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema :colone:
Reply 6341
Original post by Malevolent
Injured.

Oh, how long he is out for?

and what were barca fans general reaction to his signing? yay or nay?
Injured.

Chill your beans

Messi, Neymar Suarez > Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema :colone:

Ronaldo>Messi
Bale>Neymar
Suarez>Benzema
Even though I like Messi more than Ronaldo, atm I would say Ronaldo is playing better. Didn't win the Balon d'Or for being 2nd best.
Original post by Rk2k14
Ronaldo>Messi
Bale>Neymar
Suarez>Benzema
Even though I like Messi more than Ronaldo, atm I would say Ronaldo is playing better. Didn't win the Balon d'Or for being 2nd best.

Dude, get out of town. Jordoooom and his fan club will be coming after you with pitchforks.
Original post by Manchester United
Dude, get out of town. Jordoooom and his fan club will be coming after you with pitchforks.

Oh ****, I gotz to go:biggrin:
Original post by swarly
Oh, how long he is out for?

and what were barca fans general reaction to his signing? yay or nay?

Who cares right now he won't get a game ahead of Matheiu :lol:

Bit of a surprise but a lot of fans wouldn't have been happy unless it was Benatia or Thiago Silva.
Original post by Rk2k14
Ronaldo>Messi
Bale>Neymar
Suarez>Benzema

Won because Messi was injured, and one game doesn't make a difference. Messi has had a better start to the season.
Yeah think we should carry the jews conversation here because this whole Messi vs Ronaldo thing is for ****ing 14 year olds.
Who cares right now he won't get a game ahead of Matheiu :lol:

Bit of a surprise but a lot of fans wouldn't have been happy unless it was Benatia or Thiago Silva.

Won because Messi was injured, and one game doesn't make a difference. Messi has had a better start to the season.

And he won because he lead them to the first CL title in 12yrs :biggrin:
Original post by Rk2k14
And he won because he lead them to the first CL title in 12yrs :biggrin:

*cough* Di Mari *cough*
*cough* Di Mari *cough*

Bruh it hurts me to say that Ronaldo is better:frown:. I love Messi, hopefully this year he bosses it:colondollar:
Original post by Rk2k14
Bruh it hurts me to say that Ronaldo is better:frown:. I love Messi, hopefully this year he bosses it:colondollar:

K bruh
Original post by jam278
Yeah think we should carry the jews conversation here because this whole Messi vs Ronaldo thing is for ****ing 14 year olds.

And the vast, vast majority of them dont even watch Ronaldo/Messi apart from CL/Clasico's. :lol:
Original post by CB91
And the vast, vast majority of them dont even watch Ronaldo/Messi apart from CL/Clasico's. :lol:

Pretty much this.
Reply 6353
Original post by jam278

reply to my comment about the FBI causing dissension in hip hop, as they viewed it as too empowering for black people:colonhash:
Original post by swarly
why hasnt vermalaen played a single game for Barca?

its not even like he came cheap.

He only cost 10 million euros. The other 10 milliom is in add ons. That is a fair price nowadays.

He is back in training so he will probably play in 1-2 weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by swarly
reply to my comment about the FBI causing dissension in hip hop, as they viewed it as too empowering for black people:colonhash:

Ngl I read and agreed but it was long. Will reply though dw.
Real beat Deportivo 8-2 today. It looks like they may have turned a corner.

Atleti drawing 2-2 with Celta. The opener for Celta was ridiculous!

[video]https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos_h264high/9D761B96A81125176511360806912_SW _WEBM_1411237179725f3804606ab.mp 4?versionId=5VhnwXAupEGGSm62U37W JyHfYXElpbfM[/video]
(edited 9 years ago)
Even though Barca are winning 2-0...the real news is that Messi has missed a penalty (off target) :p:...He badly wants a goal tonight.
This new team is great, bar alves. Alves and matheiu had poor games.
(edited 9 years ago)
Yeah you lot have the league. Thought you had it tbh.

No goals conceded so far this season. That record puts Chelsea to ****ing shame. That's Chelsea 05 or Capello's Milan esque.

Latest