The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by itssimplyme
Anyone aroundddd?

I am:smile:
my physics teacher is soo boring and I just finished double physics and I swear to God those 2 hours felt like 2 days lol

I have double physics every monday:redface: this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChrisLay1
Well...

It didn't happen yet :laugh:

hahaha, someone needs to be a little stricter with themselves :redface:
hahaha, someone needs to be a little stricter with themselves :redface:

Yeah...tbh I should do it now. I'll see you on here later :smile: I'm gonna log out.
Reply 8583
Yeah...tbh I should do it now. I'll see you on here later :smile: I'm gonna log out.

you logged out sometime ago:confused:
Reply 8584
Original post by toonervoustotalk
my physics teacher is soo boring and I just finished double physics and I swear to God those 2 hours felt like 2 days lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

aww hope your alright with physics..how is everything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahahaha :rofl:

Hats off to you though, taking physics further than GCSE! Got my A* and ran away from that department without daring to look back :lol: Any idea what you'd like to study at uni?

Oh no, I'll be thinking of you with your 2 hour physics class haha :tongue:

Chat to you in a few :smile: Enjoy!
Original post by Sena5
aww hope your alright with physics..how is everything?

I like physics but the teacher makes it boring lol

I look forward to my lessons but the teacher just bores me to death lol

I am doing fine and this year seems like a piece of cake for 3 of my subjects as I am repeating the year.

I have already started revising for maths,biology,chemistry and physics even though the exams are all the way in may/June lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hats off to you though, taking physics further than GCSE! Got my A* and ran away from that department without daring to look back :lol: Any idea what you'd like to study at uni?

Yeah. Bye for now :biggrin:
Reply 8588
I like physics but the teacher makes it boring lol

I look forward to my lessons but the teacher just bores me to death lol

I am doing fine and this year seems like a piece of cake for 3 of my subjects as I am repeating the year.

I have already started revising for maths,biology,chemistry and physics even though the exams are all the way in may/June lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

great:wink:
Best wishes:smile:
Keep achieving high results with high flying colours:smile:

I think I want to do Natural Sciences in uni and they all require A*AA which Is achievable but a ****ton of work is needed to get those grades. I would like to go to UCL, Kings,Southampton or York
Chester is my backup with BBC to get in lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sena5
great:wink:
Best wishes:smile:
Keep achieving high results with high flying colours:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think I want to do Natural Sciences in uni and they all require A*AA which Is achievable but a ****ton of work is needed to get those grades. I would like to go to UCL, Kings,Southampton or York
Chester is my backup with BBC to get in lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have a friend off to do Natural Sciences at UCL! Yeah, it'll be hard work especially with your subject combination but I hope you achieve the grades you need! Just start early - you're at an advantage too so :crossedf:
Reply 8592

no worries:smile:
We are great friends!:jumphug:
tomorrow is my bday..gonna be 18:smile:
I have a friend off to do Natural Sciences at UCL! Yeah, it'll be hard work especially with your subject combination but I hope you achieve the grades you need! Just start early - you're at an advantage too so :crossedf:

OK cool
I have started revising at home but I really need to start using my free periods productively
So from tomorrow I will be in the library during some of my free periods

Posted from TSR Mobile
OK cool
I have started revising at home but I really need to start using my free periods productively
So from tomorrow I will be in the library during some of my free periods

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg, free periods....those trips to Sainsbury's and the odd cheeky trip to Topshop :moon:
omg, free periods....those trips to Sainsbury's and the odd cheeky trip to Topshop :moon:

Haha I usually go to subway or Sainsbury's as well during the free periods to get something to eat.
I had 5 lessons today each 1 hour each and I had 3 hours worth of free periods today which I wasted playing cards with friends and talking to them:redface:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha I usually go to subway or Sainsbury's as well during the free periods to get something to eat.
I had 5 lessons today each 1 hour each and I had 3 hours worth of free periods today which I wasted playing cards with friends and talking to them:redface:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:teehee: Well next time you're tempted to play cards weigh it all up - a celebratory results night with friends knowing you got amazing grades and can apply to the top unis you mentioned - or a depressing night in trying to work out how you can fix things ;P

Work while there's time!! :h:

Spoiler

:teehee: Well next time you're tempted to play cards weigh it all up - a celebratory results night with friends knowing you got amazing grades and can apply to the top unis you mentioned - or a depressing night in trying to work out how you can fix things ;P

Work while there's time!! :h:

Spoiler

True OK will start tomorrow hopefully:tongue:
Cheat is amazing:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
True OK will start tomorrow hopefully:tongue:
Cheat is amazing:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Print off pictures of UCL or whatever and stick them on your wall, let's change that 'hopefully' into an 'I most definitely, without a doubt will' :wink:
Print off pictures of UCL or whatever and stick them on your wall, let's change that 'hopefully' into an 'I most definitely, without a doubt will' :wink:

OK will do I also said I will print out my target grades of AAAA on my wall
I will do it when I get indoors ASAP

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest