The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by AR_95
Soton

damn that's not an easy draw :/

at least you aren't playing mighty Middlesborough!
inb4 they beat us.
Reply 41
Original post by Lúcio
damn that's not an easy draw :/

at least you aren't playing mighty Middlesborough!
inb4 they beat us.

Wouldn't bet against it, not with your recent form.

Having said that, Soton will go all out to beat us.. :mad:
Reply 42
Original post by SHOO

shoo pls :frown:

at least we're at anfield (not that it mattered to villa...)
yeah, soton will be a very tough game.

i'm not worried about us though - we're starting lambert.:cool:
Reply 43
OP has been editted :smile:

comment
Original post by AR_95
OP has been editted :smile:

comment

4 out of 10
Reply 46
Original post by sevchenko
4 out of 10

So harsh. Why didnt you say you were gonna make it lol
I bet the man utd fans posting here aren't aware of their team's worst start to a PL campaign (and they haven't even faced a top club yet)
4 out of 10

You post once every 3/4 days and unsurprisingly it's negative.
So buzzed for the Southampton game tomorrow, got great seats. Hope to see Campbell, Sanchez, Rosicky and Diaby.
Original post by AR_95
So harsh. Why didnt you say you were gonna make it lol

I didn't like your initial effort. All you did was "Arsenal thread 21 (will edit later)" At least take some time to make it nice looking even if the other thread was locked. It's not like we needed a new thread instantly. Even when you had fixed it up it's pretty basic stuff, there's nothing distinctive or special about it. You can easily crop some of the images on paint. Then again it's just a OP it doesn't really matter

Meh I'll make it one day, At the rate we go through them that we be long

Original post by The Shed End
You post once every 3/4 days and unsurprisingly it's negative.

lol perception of negativity is objective. AR asked for comments and I gave him a honest reply. I really don't know what your problem is with me, this is the second you've questioned my posts for "negativity". Can't I post which way I want?
Original post by SHOO

Southampton will play their first team, whereas Arsenal really can't risk playing many of theirs. Especially in defence. I can see an upset here.

Original post by shawn_o1
I bet the man utd fans posting here aren't aware of their team's worst start to a PL campaign (and they haven't even faced a top club yet)

That's like saying Arsenal fans aren't aware their team plays in red and white shirts.
Gooners,

Quick question; I'm in North London tomorrow night and was hoping to pop over to the Emirates for the Cup match (not been before etc.).

Will I have any issues scoring a ticket just showing up on the night? Don't particularly care where I sit.
Reply 54
Original post by Teofilo
Gooners,

Quick question; I'm in North London tomorrow night and was hoping to pop over to the Emirates for the Cup match (not been before etc.).

Will I have any issues scoring a ticket just showing up on the night? Don't particularly care where I sit.

Tickets are up for general sale, and are for £20 or £10 depending on where you sit. Go onto the website and buy one and they'll email you the tickets which can be printed off. Better that then going and expecting to buy a spare
Original post by Teofilo
Gooners,

Tickets for that game are still on general sale on Arsenal.com. If you don't wanna go through that route I'd monitor twitter for tickets. There will be loads floating around.

People asking for tickets just outside the station always annoyed me. As if someone who travelled all the way to the Emirates is ready to give up the ticket just as they leave the station
Reply 56
Tickets for that game are still on general sale on Arsenal.com. If you don't wanna go through that route I'd monitor twitter for tickets. There will be loads floating around.

People asking for tickets just outside the station always annoyed me. As if someone who travelled all the way to the Emirates is ready to give up the ticket just as they leave the station

LOL I know right? I was asked once and I just thought.. Yeah coz I took a day off work and travelled here in this weather to sell my ticket :/

Having said that though, there generally are people around who are selling tickets. They probably bump up the prices a lot though, for the people who go with hope and don't really want to be let down
Reply 57
Original post by sr90
Southampton will play their first team, whereas Arsenal really can't risk playing many of theirs. Especially in defence. I can see an upset here.

That's like saying Arsenal fans aren't aware their team plays in red and white shirts.

Southamptons squad is comparatively short, so I presume they'll make a couple of changes. To be honest, we don't even have many changes to make to our defence so I don't think there will be many. I think this is Bellerins opportunity to really show his worth.

Also, I'm genuinely excited for a Diaby debute <3

I hope Campell proves to Wenger that he's much better than what Wenger thinks of him
Original post by sr90

We are playing a second rate team, and the Saints will be playing their first XI, if they win it will hardly be an upset. If any of the other big 4 lose (Liverpool are looking v. possible), then THAT will be an upset.

Original post by Teofilo
Gooners,

Don't bet on it, just buy one online ASAP. Usually people selling tickets bump up the prices for almost £10/£20 more than they are worth, and there is always the risk of turning up and no-one is selling their ticket.

Cheers lads.

It said there were only four seats in the stadium available (three of which were basically on the Holloway Road), which I find hard to believe...

Have bought one of those fully expecting to actually sit in a better seat!

Latest