Original post by Charleighunicorn
Mehs gewd hows chu?

Ermagewd am gewd too
Original post by SmiggleWiggle
Ermagewd am gewd too

haha you're in a 'gewd' mood then!
haha you're in a 'gewd' mood then!

Yes yus iam :biggrin: its cos i won best GCSE student starter in assembly today, and I went to Smiggle after school. I got soooo much stuff!
Reply 5125
Yes, I'm fine thanks :smile: and you?

Im good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes yus iam :biggrin: its cos i won best GCSE student starter in assembly today, and I went to Smiggle after school. I got soooo much stuff!

That's so cool. What do you think earned you that?

It's so dead here today.
That's so cool. What do you think earned you that?

It's so dead here today.

I think it was this project I did in fashion and textiles plus hard work in my sciences (completing all the homework and being on the ball).

And yes, it has appeared that this thread has temporarily died. :frown: 😧😥
I think it was this project I did in fashion and textiles plus hard work in my sciences (completing all the homework and being on the ball).

And yes, it has appeared that this thread has temporarily died. :frown: 😧😥

Awwe well done Smiggle. I wish I was as smart and creative as you hehe, what was your project in fashion and textiles?

I know :frown:
Going to my curriculum evening:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awwe well done Smiggle. I wish I was as smart and creative as you hehe, what was your project in fashion and textiles?

I know :frown:

lol thanks

My project was part of the urban fashion unit, I did alternative material bowties. Cotton, polyester, silk and more. I love bowties btw

We must revive it!
Original post by wickedpony
Going to my curriculum evening:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Goof luck 😆
lol thanks

My project was part of the urban fashion unit, I did alternative material bowties. Cotton, polyester, silk and more. I love bowties btw

We must revive it!

Wicked! Cotton bowties are so cool. I want one. Me and you should definitely pair up in a fashion project.

But how,?

Goof luck 😆
Wicked! Cotton bowties are so cool. I want one. Me and you should definitely pair up in a fashion project.

But how,?

Ikr haha I don't know if you're into my style though, it's really posh and eccentric.

Like idk give it oxygen or something?
Ikr haha I don't know if you're into my style though, it's really posh and eccentric.

Like idk give it oxygen or something?

Hmmm true, but I think it would be a good collaboration and I think Smiggle backpacks would blend in well.

*possesses oxygen cylinders*
Original post by Mr...
I wasn't expecting you to :no:

:hugs: I've been super busy :yep:
How's about you...

Spoiler

I've been alright :h: Teachers already putting pressure on ya? :tongue: Year 11 is alright, quite a bit of homework but wouldn't say I was busy.. or a lot of pressure :tongue:

Spoiler

Hmmm true, but I think it would be a good collaboration and I think Smiggle backpacks would blend in well.

*possesses oxygen cylinders*

Hmmm I do like the sound of that!

*revives*
local private schools sixth from open day this weekend...wish me luck - got to show them that I'm worth £24,000 :ahee:
Original post by Mr...
:hi: I am Mr...

Don't worry about being late to the best thread on TSR :smug:

January baby crew is checking in as we speak :cool::five:

Don't do that. Seriously. If you feel that will happen please tell someone :sadnod: :erm:. Also don't worry about General Studies, it's not the hardest AS in the world by far :biggrin:

Everybody is in the same boat so you are very welcome here :tsr:

Thanks for accepting me :smile:

I'm not to worried about that its Physics that's gonna knock me down if anything, i have always hated it, it messes up my brain and i get confuzzeled :confused:
Reply 5139
Original post by WOAH079
Thanks for accepting me :smile:

I'm not to worried about that its Physics that's gonna knock me down if anything, i have always hated it, it messes up my brain and i get confuzzeled :confused:

Just think about any calculations/concepts with real life examples. Works for me. :yep:

Latest