The Student Room Group

Are all HR girls hot?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Clip
No, no . You're getting this all wrong.

Beautiful and wonderful as my wife may be - she's not a lingerie model lookeylikey. She's an HR person.

What I'm saying is that there is nothing special about HR - it's just a career. There are lookers and not-so-lookers, but you will tend to see the lookers more often than not. HR is a fairly female-heavy sector, and you will also find that the better looking people gravitate toward the private sector and also the bigboy companies - this is similar to other things.

Consider for a moment another job - waitresses. No doubt you have seen some gawjus ones and you've also seen some mediocre ones. However, you only tend to remember the lookers. So if you're at a grad recruitment event, you're probably only going to notice the hotties and any plain ones will merge into the background with the free pens and crap snacks.

Fair point.

Original post by infairverona
The thing is the HR people we usually send to events are just admins so I get why people think HR girls are pretty but dim, we never send anyone high up. Just the admins haha

Haha. Do you send the exceptionally hot ones too? Why do I get so nervous around them?

How do I ask one of them out? They are beautiful and nice = perfect combination for potential girlfriend!
Original post by pshah2
Fair point, they are really pretty, the pretty ones. How do you ask them out?

I guess like how you ask every other girl out? They're not these amazing goddesses. Theyre probably paid less than you as well
Reply 42
Our HR department girls are pretty damn fine. :colone:
Original post by pshah2

Haha. Do you send the exceptionally hot ones too? Why do I get so nervous around them?

How do I ask one of them out? They are beautiful and nice = perfect combination for potential girlfriend!

Well the one we're sending for the uni open days (I work for the NHS) is almost 50...
Reply 44
Original post by CJKay
Our HR department girls are pretty damn fine. :colone:

Same here buddy. God, they're so fit! Just like models.

The induction week was full of eye candy.

How do you ask them out? There's one who's my age. But I don't have her number? Email her? Or if I bump into her how do you ask for her number and state your interest in her?
Reply 45
Original post by de_monies
I guess like how you ask every other girl out? They're not these amazing goddesses. Theyre probably paid less than you as well

How do you ask them out? There's one who's my age. But I don't have her number? Email her? Or if I bump into her how do you ask for her number and state your interest in her?
Reply 46
Thing is, the ones at my firm at networking are around the same age or 2-3 years older.

The one I like is 2yrs older. How do you ask them out?

I don't think email is wise lol!
Reply 47
Original post by pshah2

HR women are the ultimate girls. They like bargain clothes, chocolates and talking about themselves.

The best subject to broach with them is the mundane irritations of their lives. Let them drone on for hours about their manager's personality defects or their friends' emotions whilst you nod your head. On the downward nod you can look down their top.
wat is hr human resourcae?
Original post by pshah2

Go and talk to them!! (Just so long as you remain "normal")

Original post by ANEXIS kZstaR
wat is hr human resourcae?

Yup :smile:
Go and talk to them!! (Just so long as you remain "normal")

Yup :smile:

I prefer tsr girls who are over 18 if you nomsaying :colondollar:
I prefer tsr girls who are over 18 if you nomsaying :colondollar:

Well same thing. Go and talk to them!

Unless youre like me, who'll happily talk to any one. Guy, girl, old, young, whatever!

Unless youre like me, who'll happily talk to any one. Guy, girl, old, young, whatever!

I was just joking de monies :d

Can confirm that tsr girls are weird af, and half of them are dudes lool!

Can't maintain eye contact for more than half a second - social anxiety :yep:

You on the other hand :sexface:

I would :d
Reply 53
Original post by Clip
HR women are the ultimate girls. They like bargain clothes, chocolates and talking about themselves.

The best subject to broach with them is the mundane irritations of their lives. Let them drone on for hours about their manager's personality defects or their friends' emotions whilst you nod your head. On the downward nod you can look down their top.

Hahaha, perfect plan!!

How do you manage to meet them? I have a few fitties at my firm, but it's once in a blue moon you see them on the corridor..

HR are the ultimate.. they are HOT!
Reply 54

Thing is you don't really run into them on a daily basis and occasionally meet them in the lobby.. how do you arrange a meet up/run into them and then get the number and date them?
HR girls will destroy your soul. HR girls were sent from hell by Satan himself.

Get a nice girlfriend/boyfriend from the IT department instead :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 56
Original post by datpiff
HR girls will destroy your soul. HR girls were sent from hell by Satan himself.

Get a nice girlfriend/boyfriend from the IT department instead :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha laughed at this.

Some HR girls are gorgeous though! I have a crush on one you see.

But agreed, some of the IT girls are lovely, but they all seem to be taken. There are hardly any girl in my department sigh.

How do I get into the IT and HR social circles? It seems impossible to meet people or flirt at work!

Trouble is cross department interaction only seems to happen at senior levels... oh for a Barney Stinson right now to come up with a crazy plan!!
Original post by pshah2
Hahaha laughed at this.

But agreed, some of the IT girls are lovely, but they all seem to be taken. There are hardly any girl in my department sigh.

How do I get into the IT and HR social circles? It seems impossible to meet people or flirt at work!

Trouble is cross department interaction only seems to happen at senior levels... oh for a Barney Stinson right now to come up with a crazy plan!!

I don't flirt at work. Call me old fashioned but business was never meant to be mixed with pleasure such as sex/relationships.

I didn't think there were many women in the IT department. Every IT department I've seen are all mixtures of social rejects, part-time comic book/game geeks, closet bronies and nerdy fat beardy types.

Seriously though: attractive they might be, nobody usually likes the HR department. They're usually incompetent and useless ***** who never leave their office (or female ghetto).

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by pshah2
Hahaha laughed at this.

There are (young) girls in IT?
I was just joking de monies :d

Can confirm that tsr girls are weird af, and half of them are dudes lool!

Can't maintain eye contact for more than half a second - social anxiety :yep:

You on the other hand :sexface:

I would :d

Erm...OK?

Original post by pshah2
Thing is you don't really run into them on a daily basis and occasionally meet them in the lobby.. how do you arrange a meet up/run into them and then get the number and date them?

Just talk to them perhaps?
There are (young) girls in IT?

Erm...OK?

Just talk to them perhaps?

You playing hard to get :d

Quick Reply

Latest