The Student Room Group

Unhappiness over open immigration of Muslims in Sweden?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yoshimaidaz
Well, I'm not sure about Australia's system and how it works
But what I do know, is that we both agree with each other. Why allow the poor, low classed and completely useless Pakistanis or Indians into our country? They do nothing and end up on benefits, at least the Polish or whatnot contribute through having jobs and actually giving to the economy.

People might call you and I racist, but we are not. We don't hate them...at least I don't, just that there has to be a logical reason.

Either way, it's too late in Britain. They are everywhere - walk into a Pharmacist Mr. Muhammad Shiek is waiting to administer your medicine. Walk into the NHS and Nurse Tandel is waiting to bandage you.

my school is allegedly 50% white. i was sitting in sixth form today when i said to myself "wait a minute" looked around, and realised out of say 50 people that were there, only 5 were white. in my maths class, only about 3/20 are white. etc
Original post by Veracity80
my school is allegedly 50% white. i was sitting in sixth form today when i said to myself "wait a minute" looked around, and realised out of say 50 people that were there, only 5 were white. in my maths class, only about 3/20 are white. etc

Well all I can say is "tough luck' girl
I attended a school which is predominantly White.
Well all I can say is "tough luck' girl
I attended a school which is predominantly White.

i'm not complaining, i'm just saying how it goes unnoticed until one day, you look around and see you're one of the only white people in the room. i was in the gym the other day, there was about 30 people there, and it took me a while to realise i was literally the only white person there. i was like da ****, when did this happen? inb4 im the only white person left in the country.
(edited 9 years ago)
i'm not complaining, i'm just saying how it goes unnoticed until one day, you look around and see you're one of the only white people in the room. i was in the gym the other day, there was about 30 people there, and it took me a while to realise i was literally the only white person there. i was like da ****, when did this happen? inb4 im the only white person left in the country.

Where is this place that you live?
Bradford? Enfield? Slough? Luton?
(edited 9 years ago)
Where is this place that you live?
Bradford? Enfield? Slough? Luton?

leicester
leicester

Oh LOL ahh and to think how close I was to going to Leicester Uni...
But yeah, want to move away? I live 1 hour away and it's heaven compared to somewhere like Leicester.
Reply 26
Original post by CryptoidAlien
Multoculturalism is dhimmitude. It's a fraud, a rip off and a hustle. People should tightfully be furious over something as patronizing and interfeering as Multicultualism.

but isn't this Labour's fault? afteral revelations came to light that Tony Blair had orchestrated the mass immigration of people into Britain?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/6418456/Labour-wanted-mass-immigration-to-make-UK-more-multicultural-says-former-adviser.html

http://news.sky.com/story/733663/labour-encouraged-mass-immigration-to-uk

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/157191/How-Labour-encouraged-immigration

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/426538/Mass-immigration-was-inflicted-on-us-against-our-will

They do nothing and end up on benefits, at least the Polish or whatnot contribute through having jobs and actually giving to the economy.

Either way, it's too late in Britain.

the Polish control the sex trade and to some extent human trafficking in Britain.
lets hope its not too late.

Original post by kka25
I wonder what Maggie would do if she's the PM now ...

she truly cared for the nation and its citizens. i have all her autobiographies which i bought using wages earned during my summer holidays. she was so intelligent in her policy making, overseeing of her ministers and handling really sensitive incidents like the union strikes.

the people who shoot off their mouths taking rubbish about Baroness Thatcher don't know what they're talking about. to these same people i tell them one thing. you have her to thank for UK not using the Euro. you only have to look at the devastation across Europe to see the effects and failures of the Euro.
Original post by Maura Kat

the Polish control the sex trade and to some extent human trafficking in Britain.
lets hope its not too late.

Not ALL the Polish control the sex trade.
That's way to generalising, most of them are hard working people trying to find a stable income. And that's a fact.

However, when saying that America breaks every single Human Rights in history, that, is not an over exaggeration or generalisation! Why? Because they do! They are the super power and they can break any laws they like...brutes. Look at Snowden's case, yes he might be giving away classified information, BUT, is spying on everyone legal? Isn't it against my Human Rights to have my photo taken on my webcam without my consent AND stored in a database? USA violates us on every level, they are far worse than Pakistanis or Indians COMBINED! British all the way.
Oh LOL ahh and to think how close I was to going to Leicester Uni...
But yeah, want to move away? I live 1 hour away and it's heaven compared to somewhere like Leicester.

ideally, i wanted to get out of leicester for uni anyway. which uni do you go to? leicester is a pretty good uni tbf..
be happy you didn't go to leicester tho, this place is full of chavs, feminists and hipsters (this is their heaven). i just want to go somewhere where they don't have these types of people.
ideally, i wanted to get out of leicester for uni anyway. which uni do you go to?
be happy you didn't go to leicester lol, this place is full of chavs, feminists and hipsters (this is their heaven). i just want to go somewhere where they don't have these types of people.

I missed my offers for both LSE and KCL
Got Leicester in clearing and was tempted to go there as it's closer, but chose Durham in the end.
Theres nothing wrong with multiculturism.

It's just the one culture thats barbaric and at war with everyone else. All others before it blended in seamlessly with Western cultures.

but is that fear of being labelled a racist a worthy one in exchange of 1400 shattered lives of young defenseless children? what i also don't understand is how despite repeated calls from the PM to right across parliament for the Police Crime Commissioner to resign he only did so much later on but he will get to keep his local authority pension at the age of 55 onwards.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/sep/16/rotherham-child-sex-abuse-pcc-shaun-wright-resigns

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2757596/BREAKING-NEWS-South-Yorkshire-police-crime-commissioner-Shaun-Wright-resigns-Rotherham-sex-abuse-scandal-weeks-pressure.html

Well now you've hit on something else - institutional paedophile rings. I don't know how much of it is true (and how much of it is tinfoil hat conspiracy nutjob talk), but there are accusations of many high profile figures being either involved directly in ****ing (and sometimes even torturing and murdering) care home children, or being indirectly involved by protecting them. Politicians, celebrities, the police, and royalty going all the way up to David Cameron, Prince Andrew, Prince Phillip and even the Queen herself are implicated in this. Youtube it, very interesting stuff.

Supposedly there have been so many people in high-up positions involved that it has been possible to keep it all quiet and get police to overlook it. Jimmy Savile was just the tip of the iceberg it seems, there are many names connected to him and he is said to have been a procurer of children for the lot of them. Supposedly there are many more to come than just him and the few others that have so far been exposed. Secret 'dossiers' written years ago which name guilty people seem to be 'going missing' regularly recently and it all seems very suspicious. Also there have been a few fishy sounding deaths surrounding this, eg. Jill Dando (the news woman who got murdered on her doorstep) was supposedly making noise about this just before she got killed.

Put the name 'Bill Maloney' into youtube, he's a very vocal activist who claims to have been one of the abused children himself and he is pointing fingers at all sorts of people. It is fascinating stuff. Here's a clip of him confronting Nick Clegg (who worked under Leon Brittan - another one facing accusations) and getting the most suspicious 'response' I have ever seen:

Like I say, I don't fully believe it (because it hasn't been properly acknowledged by the media and the general public yet like it has with Savile), but for paedophile networks to have been ignored in Rotherham and Sheffield like they have been isn't that shocking to me now. It would make sense if what I've mentioned here is true.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 32
Not ALL the Polish control the sex trade.
That's way to generalising, most of them are hard working people trying to find a stable income. And that's a fact.

(Edit) Some Polish control the sex trade in Britain.

I missed my offers for both LSE and KCL
Got Leicester in clearing and was tempted to go there as it's closer, but chose Durham in the end.

Durham is way way prestigious than Leicester. What course are you on?

Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
Also there have been a few fishy sounding deaths surrounding this, eg. Jill Dando (the news woman who got murdered on her doorstep) was supposedly making noise about this just before she got killed.

i have absolutely no faith in the institutions. look at the Chilcot Inquiry. its raked up millions of pounds and hasn't yet been published. labour wants it published after the general election so as not to remind the sleeping population of Tony Blair's Iraq war.

are you a law student?

Original post by ChickenMadness
Theres nothing wrong with multiculturism.

It's just the one culture thats barbaric and at war with everyone else. All others before it blended in seamlessly with Western cultures.

is there a remedy for this problem?

i have absolutely no faith in the institutions. look at the Chilcot Inquiry. its raked up millions of pounds and hasn't yet been published. labour wants it published after the general election so as not to remind the sleeping population of Tony Blair's Iraq war.

are you a law student?

Nah I'm not, why do you ask?
(Edit) Some Polish control the sex trade in Britain.

Durham is way way prestigious than Leicester. What course are you on?

Law

are you a law student?

You're very cynical about Governments aren't you?
Reply 36
I think the problem lies at the feet of those who let such people into the country.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
Nah I'm not, why do you ask?

because if you asked the majority of the nimwits on TSR who Jill Dando is they would give you a puppy look. law students will come across the murder of Jill Dando when they're reading the topic on miscarriages of justice.

you mentioned jill dando so i thought you might be a law student.

You're very cynical about Governments aren't you?

Baroness Thatcher's government was in a diff class altogether. the one now?
btw what subjects did you do at AS and A levels?
what grades did you get?

Original post by ChickenMadness
Don't think I've ever seen English people cheer for a politician.

they have. you were preoccupied with other important things when it happened.

[video="youtube;1I37lNKjNP8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I37lNKjNP8[/video]
(edited 9 years ago)
source op source, goddam source op

Baroness Thatcher's government was in a diff class altogether. the one now?
btw what subjects did you do at AS and A levels?
what grades did you get?

Thatcher, whilst her aims were amicable, there is little doubt that her actions were controversial and brought with it a wave of inflation and depression.

I studied Maths, English Literature, Law and Politics

As for grades...they weren't great, let just say I missed the A*AA

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending