The Student Room Group

Unhappiness over open immigration of Muslims in Sweden?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maura Kat
because if you asked the majority of the nimwits on TSR who Jill Dando is they would give you a puppy look. law students will come across the murder of Jill Dando when they're reading the topic on miscarriages of justice.

you mentioned jill dando so i thought you might be a law student.

Ah. No. I'm old enough to remember her death in the news at the time it happened and the guy (Barry George) that went down for it (then got acquitted). Going a bit deeper into tinfoil hat territory, I have heard talk that Princess Diana knew something and had to be taken out. Savile is said to have been a regular visitor at the palace, and he was even knighted at a time when rumours about him had already been circulating, so who knows...
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by Ggmu!
I think the problem lies at the feet of those who let such people into the country.

Posted from TSR Mobile

they will be changed after the coming elections. but the opposition isn't such an attractive option themselves aren't they?

Original post by Veracity80
david cameron is a strain to watch. guy has no charisma, and just sounds so unconvincing and fake.

he's taken so many holidays and parliament has always been in recess under his watch.

Original post by Yoshimaidaz

I studied Maths, English Literature, Law and Politics
As for grades...they weren't great, let just say I missed the A*AA

which exam board and by how much did you miss?
Durham is really a prestigious law school.
Congrats!

which exam board and by how much did you miss?
Durham is really a prestigious law school.
Congrats!

AQA and CIE
I know, I'm not sulking or disappointed by much. Just that, it's a feeling only for those who failed both their offers. A sense of failure.

And nice try, but I don't want to disclose my grades
Btw I have quite a lot of Swedish friends and can confirm they complain about the immigration in their country all the time. Specifically Muslims.

is there a remedy for this problem?

I have no idea tbh. It's just that Islamic values completely clash with Western values. And the extremists of those cultures view western culture as evil lol. Most other cultures didn't really clash much.
Poverty breeds the far right? Islam breeds poverty which creates immigration?

Whats new?
Reply 45
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
Ah. No. I'm old enough to remember her death in the news at the time it happened and the guy (Barry George) that went down for it (then got acquitted). Going a bit deeper into tinfoil hat territory, I have heard talk that Princess Diana knew something and had to be taken out. Savile is said to have been a regular visitor at the palace, and he was even knighted at a time when rumours about him had already been circulating, so who knows...

Barry George was acquitted but it wasn't a complete acquittal. he was never compensated for his 8 years in jail. i found a link. here it is.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/barry-george-takes-1million-compensation-3248960

yes i have my doubts too. Savile expired and then the police went hard on the investigations. but whats the point? then there was the acquittal of William Roache of Coronation Street fame who was cleared of rape.
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/feb/06/coronation-street-actor-william-roache-acquitted
speaking of Savile. was he ever given the spare bedroom in the palace :eek:

AQA and CIE
And nice try, but I don't want to disclose my grades

which subjects did you do with CIE?
i respect your privacy and was no way trying to get you to do something against your will.

Original post by ChickenMadness
Btw I have quite a lot of Swedish friends and can confirm they complain about the immigration in their country all the time. Specifically Muslims.

have you ever seen the picture where thousand of muslims prayed outside the mosque because there was no space inside the mosque? i can't recall which part of UK the picture was taken in.

btw what are you studying and at which uni?

Original post by Bill_Gates
Poverty breeds the far right? Islam breeds poverty which creates immigration?

Whats new?

interesting train of thought. working from backwards I see.

have you ever seen the picture where thousand of muslims prayed outside the mosque because there was no space inside the mosque? i can't recall which part of UK the picture was taken in.

btw what are you studying and at which uni?

I've not seen that picture. I'm starting first year in Herfordshire in a few days studying 3D game art.

which subjects did you do with CIE?
i respect your privacy and was no way trying to get you to do something against your will.

English Lit.
Reply 48
I've not seen that picture. I'm starting first year in Herfordshire in a few days studying 3D game art.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9076902/Fighting-for-the-right-to-pray.html

good luck with your studies.

Reply 50
English Lit.

oh yoshi. you're in a great law school. cheer up will you?

lol thats crazy.

a pictures tells a thousand words.
Barry George was acquitted but it wasn't a complete acquittal. he was never compensated for his 8 years in jail. i found a link. here it is.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/barry-george-takes-1million-compensation-3248960

That's so strange, I mean, you're either guilty or you're not, there's no middle ground is there?

yes i have my doubts too. Savile expired and then the police went hard on the investigations. but whats the point? then there was the acquittal of William Roache of Coronation Street fame who was cleared of rape.
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/feb/06/coronation-street-actor-william-roache-acquitted
speaking of Savile. was he ever given the spare bedroom in the palace :eek:

Maybe if Savile had stood trial then too many names would have been named. I reckon Cliff Richard will go down for it though, his name can be seen on a photograph of a sign-in book at Elm Guesthouse, a piece of evidence that the police have subsequently 'lost' - lo and behold, Sir Cliff is now under investigation. I bet that weird ****er goes down for it.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 52
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
That's so strange, I mean, you're either guilty or you're not, there's no middle ground is there?

Maybe if Savile had stood trial then too many names would have been named. I reckon Cliff Richard will go down for it though, his name can be seen on a photograph of a sign-in book at Elm Guesthouse, a piece of evidence that the police have subsequently 'lost' - lo and behold, Mr. Richard is now under investigation. I bet that weird ****er goes down for it.

in most common law countries there is a practice that if the police thinks that its investigations show that you have committed a particular crime but the prosecutors disagree, not because the prosecutors think you're innocent but because they know that the evidence gathered will not fly in court to secure your conviction and to avoid you initiating a lawsuit against the police and the judge agrees then he will pronounce the following on you which is a discharge not amounting to an acquittal. so if in future the police gathers new incriminating evidence against you then you will be hauled up to court again.

Sir Cliff Richard's incident was quite bizarre. i wonder if you knew about the saga?
there are 2 parts. this is part 1.

[video="youtube;xNXY-2spQR0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNXY-2spQR0[/video]
in most common law countries there is a practice that if the police thinks that its investigations show that you have committed a particular crime but the prosecutors disagree, not because the prosecutors think you're innocent but because they know that the evidence gathered will not fly in court to secure your conviction and to avoid you initiating a lawsuit against the police and the judge agrees then he will pronounce the following on you which is a discharge not amounting to an acquittal. so if in future the police gathers new incriminating evidence against you then you will be hauled up to court again.

Sir Cliff Richard's incident was quite bizarre. i wonder if you knew about the saga?
there are 2 parts. this is part 1.

[video="youtube;xNXY-2spQR0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNXY-2spQR0[/video]

Wish I had time to watch this but unfortunately I don't for now, trying to get some work finished.
At least the muslims can pretend they are vikings.
Reply 55
Haha what joker you really are!! UK Society or shall i say Economy of UK is based on foreign workers & for all those talk **** about multiculturalism which in reality you mean you want all non white people out of UK which can be a fair statement if only white people would leave countries of non-white people such as Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada & stop invading Muslim countries & you won't have influx of human beings from war zones.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Veracity80
Sweden is a perfect example of the damage feminism can do. It's turned into a non-country which breeds poisonous ideologies and feminism is the breeding ground.

A certain kind of feminism can be pernicious, but what's the link between it and other societal trends? Could you flesh that out a tad for me?

But what I do know, is that we both agree with each other. Why allow the poor, low classed and completely useless Pakistanis or Indians into our country? They do nothing and end up on benefits, at least the Polish or whatnot contribute through having jobs and actually giving to the economy.

People might call you and I racist, but we are not. We don't hate them...at least I don't, just that there has to be a logical reason.

Either way, it's too late in Britain. They are everywhere - walk into a Pharmacist Mr. Muhammad Shiek is waiting to administer your medicine. Walk into the NHS and Nurse Tandel is waiting to bandage you.

Those "poor, low classed and completely useless Pakistanis or Indians" who are pharmacists and doctors are "doing nothing and are on benefits"

Do you not see how you've contradicted yourself in your own post?
Original post by Philip_Philtrum
I went to Stockholm and everyone was really nice and friendly apart from a group of Muslims.

People take advantage of nice people. On the flip side I think the Germans are less liberal and don't give a crap. They speak much more blunt and don't care about being PC. I love Germans...plan on living there one day.

Germans are if anything more PC in general because of WW2 etc. Even if a German had strong personal reservations about immigration, he'd be nervous to say so.
Original post by Zürich
Germans are if anything more PC in general because of WW2 etc. Even if a German had strong personal reservations about immigration, he'd be nervous to say so.

I thought that would be true also...white man's guilt and all that. But from my experience of speaking to them it just isn't. They're more blunt and more likely to speak out compared to British people. They seem to care more about politics as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending