The Student Room Group

How do you meet a model?

How do you meet an attractive model?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If you have to ask then the answer is "you don't".
You wanna meet my friend? :lol:
Money my friend or become a male model
Reply 4
good looking people have good looking friends
at fashion shows/events
You have to be really good looking, or really rich.
Become a photographer?
Reply 8
Original post by jenigma
You wanna meet my friend? :lol:

YES!
Reply 9
Original post by Random254
at fashion shows/events

How do you get invited? TSR lads day out!!
Reply 10
Money. Though looks help, I guess.

But it's more Money. What a sad world we live in.
Original post by daisychain_

Original post by clonedmemories
Become a photographer?

I guess so! Well here's to hoping I invent the next big thing!

Haha not sure about photography, can't hold the camera steady.

I'm not looking for a girl without personality, but I would love to meet some of the nice girls you see on the FHM vids or Victoria Secrets angels!

How do you do it though? How do you meet and date a model/actress?
Original post by Anonymous
I guess so! Well here's to hoping I invent the next big thing!

Haha not sure about photography, can't hold the camera steady.

I'm not looking for a girl without personality, but I would love to meet some of the nice girls you see on the FHM vids or Victoria Secrets angels!

How do you do it though? How do you meet and date a model/actress?

Honestly, most models (maybe not supermodels, but people who model) are fairly average, normal people. If you can hold a pose/hold yourself well and don't have any imperfections that can't be photoshopped out, most people are able to do it - take it from me, who has done, and has met a number of other models in the process! The same with people who act - fairly normal people who simply make a living being on stage/film. Lower your expectations of what they are and what they're like, and you never know who you might meet.
Original post by godd
Money. Though looks help, I guess.

But it's more Money. What a sad world we live in.

Too true. Well maybe one day then :frown:

Original post by clonedmemories
Honestly, most models (maybe not supermodels, but people who model) are fairly average, normal people. If you can hold a pose/hold yourself well and don't have any imperfections that can't be photoshopped out, most people are able to do it - take it from me, who has done, and has met a number of other models in the process! The same with people who act - fairly normal people who simply make a living being on stage/film. Lower your expectations of what they are and what they're like, and you never know who you might meet.

This is a really good point. Only thing is, if I do a job in the 'ordinary world', i.e. not involving models or celebrities.. how would I meet one naturally and hit it off with them?

You never know who you might meet! But I would like to narrow the odds of meeting such ppl!
Original post by daisychain_

Option 2 seems easier... will go with 2 :wink:
Reply 15
Become a cocaine dealer in Chelsea?
Reply 16
Raj and Howard tracked them down disguised as cable guys
Reply 17
Original post by iEatMuFFiNS
Option 2 seems easier... will go with 2 :wink:

Haha we're all good looking waiting to find our one.

How to fulfill option 2?

Also how to meet a model still? One who is both pretty and genuinely interested in you, not just your money?
Reply 18
Original post by Jubz1
Raj and Howard tracked them down disguised as cable guys

Hahaha that is so TRUE!!!

Loved that episode.

TSR guys, let's do this.
Original post by pshah2
Haha we're all good looking waiting to find our one.

How to fulfill option 2?

Also how to meet a model still? One who is both pretty and genuinely interested in you, not just your money?

There are many paths to option 2. I've seen many opportunities over the past decade, but was either not smart enough or missed the boat on them... never again :wink:

Money is the vehicle to place yourself where you want to be in society - no need to divulge your net worth if you don't want to

Quick Reply