The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Odd socks
So glad uni is going well for you, you deserve to be happy :lovehug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So far it is! I'm really enthusiastic for what I'm doign too :h: I just hope it continues :smile:

You deserve happiness too! I'll do my best to help you get there/maintain happiness as well :lovehug:

Original post by PandaWho

yeyyyy really pleased for you :biggrin:

ohhh, Rory is helping out at the other uni freshers fair on friday, but not been asked to do bath spa :frown:

Thank you for being there/helping me out! :h:

That's a shame, I hop he;s enjoying it though! :smile: How is he lately anyway? :h:
Original post by IDukem

Are you at Uni yet? :h:

Also...that random drunken Vm :teehee:

:hugs:

I'm in freshers week, duh :tongue:

Oh gosh, apologies for that :colondollar:

Original post by IDukem
Thank you for being there/helping me out! :h:

That's a shame, I hop he;s enjoying it though! :smile: How is he lately anyway? :h:

its ok, really hope you enjoy uni :smile:

its for the green party, probs trying to get students to sign up for the green party!
my job hopefully is shopping :biggrin: haha

we went to his mums last night and he enjoyed that i think :smile:
Woo good day so far went to my meeting with Emma regarding befriending services and met with Elena who is gonna be my befriender. We are gonna start up groups in our local area to their service users.

Then completed my essay for child psychology, I just have the final table to complete on that module and it's done.

Now I'm on the bus ready to go college at 6pm for gcse maths course. I am also having a little break from studying for a bit and I'm gonna read my book for a while and send a few emails

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bubble999
I'm in freshers week, duh :tongue:

Oh gosh, apologies for that :colondollar:

Well seeing as how you were on TSR when you were drunk didn't exactly tell me that you were at Uni :giggle:

No worries :tongue:

How's it going with all them Uni shenanigans? :biggrin:

its ok, really hope you enjoy uni :smile:

its for the green party, probs trying to get students to sign up for the green party!
my job hopefully is shopping :biggrin: haha

we went to his mums last night and he enjoyed that i think :smile:

Haha I remember him being enthusiastic about the Green Party! I'm glad he's doing something he's passionate about :h:
What a great job!! :lol:

You were there with him at his Mums, I'm sure he enjoyed it :yep:
Original post by IDukem
Well seeing as how you were on TSR when you were drunk didn't exactly tell me that you were at Uni :giggle:

No worries :tongue:

How's it going with all them Uni shenanigans? :biggrin:

Haha very true - I shouldn't be allowed to go on my phone when I've drank :P

Uni is gooood, met loads of great people, and course talks (although tiring) have made me more and more enthusiastic about the course :smile:
Original post by purple-duck
Hey! :redface: How're you doing? :hugs:

I hate driving with other people too - I mean I'd probably be okay with a friend, but defo not my parents - also I quite like driving cos it's a nice opportunity to be in a metal box and just talk to yourself and ramble and sing out loud :colondollar:

Thanks :redface: (You too! :hugs:) They're like the same county even, aren't they? :lol: Poor Laura's cousin :console: That's so cute though :tongue: My friend told me yesterday that my cousin was correct in this assessment of me at that time :colondollar:

Glad you had a really good night then :biggrin:
How are you now? Sorry to see mum's being irritating :frown: :console:

Yeah :redface: Really odd - that's sort of what Dallas Buyers Club was about! (if you watched it? (was good :yep:))
I realised a couple days ago that I didn't properly reply to the rest of your other reply!
Started back today then? Hope everything went okay - Everyone's quite anxious about new friends sort of too, to start with - in that no one knows anyone, and everyone's looking for friends/people to hang with? :redface:
Hope it goes well :hugs:
I'm up and down a lot, though last couple of days have been up! :woo: :smile:

Hey Luno! :smile: Hope you're doing okay :hugs: Been up to much? :jumphug:

:woo: Well done! :biggrin:

That whole start bit is so sad :redface: Music for it is amazing. (Thinking about it I should probably get on ipod :colondollar: :redface:)
Moved back into Uni? Hope everything's gone okay :redface:

I need to shave soon :colondollar: New house doesn't have a socket though - need to get an adapter :redface:
I like overcast sort of too - mostly that I don't really like it sunny/too warm I think :colondollar:

Sorry you're not being great at the moment :frown: Hope it improves soon :console:

I'm currently on an up mostly I think - so generally good :redface: Just got to keep busy sort of, though not yet sure how to keep that up properly.
:console: Have you been to where he's moving into? :redface: I'm sure it'll be better than you think - though I appreciate that it must be tough seeing him go when you've had lots of summer with him

That sucks :frown: Could you get the train or something to see him? Though a car is a lot nicer/cheaper I suppose :redface: I'm sure you can both sort something out somehow :smile:

Haha :colondollar: Glad I'm not the only one - I do that exact thing :tongue: It's for a first person shooter - "Team Fortress 2"? They have 10 matches between now and christmas and there's 4 people on each team (for the tournament we're doing) Should be good fun! Also headset arriving sooner than I thought and post is always good! :biggrin:

How're you? :hugs:

Hope you have fun with it :biggrin: (Love the smilies :gah:)

Can you just leave it? :s-smilie: :redface: :dontknow: (the take me out)
I often find the internet sort of addictive/can often find myself just sat here :redface: - particularly over summer. I'm afraid I don't have much advice to counter it :colondollar: :s-smilie: I'd say if you try and set aside a time each night to reply to peeps or something (Maybe what I do :colondollar: :hide:)
Maybe not the best advice :colondollar:
Hope you're doing okay though

I always go down the foreign food aisle/see the american bit and always want to try it all :drool: :tongue: Also is snapple any good actually? They have it in costcutter :colondollar:

Probably too late (well, it is I guess :colondollar:), but thought I'd send hugs - I hope work went okay :redface:

Eurgh :s-smilie: I'm guessing normal pain killers/para's aren't doing much for it? :/
Hope it stops soon - do you think it's because of the surgery? Sounds as though the re-surgery went okay otherwise?

Edit: Just seen your post :s-smilie: Really hope they sort things out fine.

For some reason they keep asking me to do more letters-y maths problems :sad: :ninja:

:tongue: :biggrin:

We have an essay this year though :unimpressed: :afraid:

Sorry, anyway :colondollar: :getmecoat:

Could you just make another tumblr blog/not tell them about it? :redface: I think you can keep the same account/have multiple blog things? :dontknow:
Not a horrible person at all :hugs:

You're really not! :hugs: Are you back to Uni yet? Hope moving in goes okay and stuff.

:eek: (:hi:)

Hey :redface: Hope you're doing okay :hugs:

:jumphug:

Spoiler

Thanks for the update TLG :h:

Glad it doesn't affect me just yet :colondollar:

Wellbeing/student support lady said she'd help with my app once I've seen GP on Tuesday (got to somehow sneak out for before-10am appointment without flatmate(s) knowing. Or I can I suppose just say I have a doctor's appointment :dontknow: :s-smilie:)
But should be helpful I think/was nice of her to offer :redface: Haven't a clue if I'd be eligible at all tbh :s-smilie:

I didn't realise there was an assessment :eek:

I'm glad you're mostly on an up. :smile: I've never been to where hes moving to.

I've been really really rubbish and stuff. Getting a million times worse, every single day. It's got to the point where I don't want to go home at all because my OCD is so terrible. I love my dad so much, and I'll still see him but I don't want to go home at all.
My boyfriends mum said no this morning but didn't give a reason why, but we were talking to my dad not long ago and hopefully it will persuade her. I dont mean it in a mean way to persuade her. Its just my boyfriend wants me to stay here even though he'll be an hour away from his home for uni and ill be there all alone. Well here all alone.

So im in a really bad mood, but we've cheered up a tiny bit after the phone call with my dad. my dad dosent want me to come home at the moment because he said he has to stay longer at work now or he may lose his job. Because customers will go elsewhere.

So overall I feel really bad, and so does my boyf, dad and everyone in my boyf family.

Oh yeah I know team fortress! do you play on steam? :hugs:
But I got 95% out of 100% on my maths test. Which I was so happy about. Seeing as i'm really rubbish at maths!
[QUOTE=IDukem;50558861Haha I remember him being enthusiastic about the Green Party! I'm glad he's doing something he's passionate about :H
What a great job!! :lol:

You were there with him at his Mums, I'm sure he enjoyed it :yep:

hes certainly keen! haha
hes certainly pationate aswell!

pretty sure the food was what made him enjoy it, and the cider! hahaha
Original post by bubble999
Haha very true - I shouldn't be allowed to go on my phone when I've drank :P

Uni is gooood, met loads of great people, and course talks (although tiring) have made me more and more enthusiastic about the course :smile:

You shouldn't be on your drink when you've phoned...:burnout:

YES!!! That's great to hear! You go girl :h: You've deserved this happy spell :hugs:
My boyfriends mum said no and told my dad that its his problem not hers. Like I'm his problem not hers.

I feel upset. My boyfriend is angry and upset.

Spoiler

**** this. just seriously **** absolutely everything. **** life.
nearly had a panic attack in science today :frown:
wondering if people could look at this thread?

TW - abuse, rape, traumas

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2881289
Original post by ScaryScience
**** this. just seriously **** absolutely everything. **** life.

were you able to get to A&E hun? :lovehug:

Original post by guitaristemily
nearly had a panic attack in science today :frown:

but you didnt. im gonna start puptting you on a find positives plan!
instead of thinking i nearly did, think, i didnt. and possibly write the positives down!
i really think it may help :hugs:

but you didnt. im gonna start puptting you on a find positives plan!
instead of thinking i nearly did, think, i didnt. and possibly write the positives down!
i really think it may help :hugs:

my hands where shaking like crazy, and i had to leave the room for a little bit to try and calm myself down.

i was lucky i didnt go into an attack. :/
my hands where shaking like crazy, and i had to leave the room for a little bit to try and calm myself down.

Definitely agree that you should treat that as a positive, you managed to calm yourself down and avoid a panic attack!

Posted from TSR Mobile

but thats the positives hun, you calmed yourself down, and didnt go into an attack, thats massively good! you should be proud of yourself that you were able to do that hun!

i really thing you should try write some positives about each day :jumphug:
Original post by james1211
Definitely agree that you should treat that as a positive, you managed to calm yourself down and avoid a panic attack!

Posted from TSR Mobile

but thats the positives hun, you calmed yourself down, and didnt go into an attack, thats massively good! you should be proud of yourself that you were able to do that hun!

i really thing you should try write some positives about each day :jumphug:

i have to do it all again soon. and hope its not gonna happen again. i need to be able to do this becuase this, and other stuff invloved in this, is like 25% of my gcse for science.

Latest