Original post by Jubz1
Raj and Howard tracked them down disguised as cable guys

oh lol yeah (ran out of rep...)
Reply 21
Original post by happysmile
oh lol yeah (ran out of rep...)

CLASSIC!
Original post by pshah2
How do you get invited? TSR lads day out!!

you can buy tickets for most events!
Original post by Random254
you can buy tickets for most events!

Can you though? To be able to mix with the actual models/celebrities themselves?
Original post by Anonymous
Can you though? To be able to mix with the actual models/celebrities themselves?

depends on the event.. some have after parties where everyone inc the models go for cocktails and mingle :-D
Original post by Random254
depends on the event.. some have after parties where everyone inc the models go for cocktails and mingle :-D

They do? Even with ordinary guys like us! Where and when my man? Let's all go!

I guess must be expensive, so you have to be rich?
Reply 26
My friend's a model, I can hook u up!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Generally it is a question about money and how much you have that you could throw. Isn't about buying her but you will need to be in circles which cost stupidly lots of money if you want the model to take notice of you and also not give you the snub :smile:
Original post by Alfissti
Generally it is a question about money and how much you have that you could throw. Isn't about buying her but you will need to be in circles which cost stupidly lots of money if you want the model to take notice of you and also not give you the snub :smile:

That is so true. Well said. Just have to get into that club and then find someone who is genuine.

Original post by Dijonnay
My friend's a model, I can hook u up!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

And all her friends, yes!!
Pretend to have a terminal illness and make it your last request.
My dads cousin was a model and lives in (cannot say). Seen their pics on the internet with gok wan.
Not saying anything more for privacy reasons.

Totally against her religion but hey.

So my guess.. be related to them. Or become famous yourself. Lool
Money could make it easier too I guess.:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
How do you actually meet them though?
Original post by npatel3
How do you actually meet them though?

Get out of the house?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
One website that can help is http://www.airfix.com/ who help you to find the right model for you. If you don't believe in meeting models over the internet, visit your local Hobbycraft or The Range, and look on the 'model' aisle.
Reply 34
That is so true. Well said. Just have to get into that club and then find someone who is genuine.

And all her friends, yes!!

I'll PM u her number
Reply 35
I think the models that you see plastered on posters and what they look actually in real life may differ significantly. You might have walked past a model before and didn't even realise it.
How do you meet an attractive model?

Hide in the bushes outisde their house duhhhhh NO BRAINER
Wear aviators indoors and a pizza box on your head, they cannot resist bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
How do you meet an attractive model?

It not so much how you meet them, which is relatively easy. Rather its how you persuade them to allow you to touch their model like body.

And to be honest, asking this ridiculous question anonymously, it doesnt bode well for your prospects.
Try going to London fashion week, you'll find plenty

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending