The Student Room Group

A happy post in the relationships forum

Due to the nature of the relationships forum, the vast majority of posts are of the negative variety.
Let's add a happy post into the mix - whether you're single, in a complicated fwb relationship, in a long distance relationship, at the beginning of a relationship, about to get married or any other status of singledom or relationship.

What makes you happy about your relationship/singledom?

My boyfriend is on here and will be annoyed to see this post and it will be highly amusing when we skype each other later (long distance while we're at uni). Also, it's really fun talking to him because he always makes me smile and laugh, no matter how annoyed I might be at the time. I really miss him, but we're seeing each other in a couple of weeks and we make the effort to talk every day - we usually skype as well.

End of my soppiness, now add your happiness :biggrin:
Reply 1
Nicola and I got engaged in July.
That's pretty cheerful. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
We will all, one day, die.
Reply 3
Rapidly approaching my first anniversary with my girlfriend and still going strong (although posting that does remind me I should think up some anniversary plans :tongue:)
Non-Anonymous-and-also-happy-thread?

I thought I had logged onto TSR, I must have clicked the wrong link. Closing my Chrome tab now.
Reply 5
Being single is less distracting. :h:
Pretty much sums mine up...

Reply 7
I'm happy that I have found someone on the same wavelength as me and wants the same things in life as me. He was my best friend before dating and is still my best friend now so I feel like I have everything I need in life wrapped into one person. We've been together for 5 yrs, living together for nearly 4, we have 2 cats and we're engaged. We have had our ups and down and been through a lot but we've always got through it and came out the other side stronger :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by JC.
Nicola and I got engaged in July.
That's pretty cheerful. :smile:

That's so sweet, congratulations!
Original post by Steezy
We will all, one day, die.

Every sperm is sacred :biggrin:
Original post by lucaf
Rapidly approaching my first anniversary with my girlfriend and still going strong (although posting that does remind me I should think up some anniversary plans :tongue:)

My boyfriend and I are having a belated celebration for ours (7th September) with a weekend in London for Runefest and The Lion King if that's any use at all. Its fun to think of something together :smile:
Original post by Harvey008
Non-Anonymous-and-also-happy-thread?

I thought I had logged onto TSR, I must have clicked the wrong link. Closing my Chrome tab now.

It's all part of my plan for world domination.
Original post by miser
Being single is less distracting. :h:

You're right there!
Original post by Nirgilis
Pretty much sums mine up...

I find that so strangely endearing. I'm happy for you.
Original post by Spock's Socks
I'm happy that I have found someone on the same wavelength as me and wants the same things in life as me. He was my best friend before dating and is still my best friend now so I feel like I have everything I need in life wrapped into one person. We've been together for 5 yrs, living together for nearly 4, we have 2 cats and we're engaged. We have had our ups and down and been through a lot but we've always got through it and came out the other side stronger :smile:

YOU HAVE CATS TOGETHER?! That is beyond awesome :biggrin:
She has amazing boobs and I can cuddle up to them and then I don't have a care in the world :smile:
Reply 10
Me and my boyfriend/ best friend have been together two years however I have just moved 75 miles away to university and he has been the most supportive person and came to all my open days etc to help me chose the right place to go. He has also arranged to come and see me every other weekend until Christmas then i'll go home once a month. However I am really homesick and miss him like crazy.
A girl hit on me again.
Reply 12
Even though I'm in a long distance relationship with a boy who lives in another country... It still makes me so happy that I have him and he's perfect and I'm sure the wait will be worth it in 9 months time :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending