The Student Room Group

Cannot hear my alarm clock ringing in the morning!

Hey guys.
I've got a problem that many of us have to usually confront.I cannot hear my alarm clock ringing in the morning!I used to put it on a chest drawer near my bed but now I keep it at a distance but still can't hear it.
Help! :frown:
Original post by Skill Twix
Hey guys.
I've got a problem that many of us have to usually confront.I cannot hear my alarm clock ringing in the morning!I used to put it on a chest drawer near my bed but now I keep it at a distance but still can't hear it.

You keep your alarm clock at a distance and now you can't hear it?
Hmm.
Reply 2
Original post by Harvey Dent
You keep your alarm clock at a distance and now you can't hear it?
Hmm.

I kept it a distance because I read it online as a perfect solution.It worked for a day or two but now,ah,I never hear it wherever I keep it.Is it because I am used to the sound of my alarm clock?
I kept it a distance because I read it online as a perfect solution.It worked for a day or two but now,ah,I never hear it wherever I keep it.Is it because I am used to the sound of my alarm clock?

Do you have an alarm clock or a smart phone? With my smart phone I change the sound of alarm sound so I don't get used to the sound and ignore it.
I set up my alarm for e.g. 07:50 am, my old phone for 07:55 am, my new phone 08:00 am, tablet pc for 08:05 am :teehee: You should always try to set up few devices with alarms, so that you could hear it and wake up.
Hey guys.

Sounds weird, but put your phone in a glass (empty of course!), and this should make it easier to hear the alarm/vibration.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending