The Student Room Group

Does it become creepy when someone is a virgin at 25?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Viva Emptiness
Exactly, an old virgin is not gonna be able to bag herself a nice, quality husband.

Well it seems we differ in our thinking of what a quality husband actually is.

Besides, that 'old virgin' may have an excellent job and just might be a very nice person.

Some people are virgins through choice like many of my friends.
Original post by Miss Posh
Well it seems we differ in our thinking of what a quality husband actually is.

Besides, that 'old virgin' may have an excellent job and just might be a very nice person.

Some people are virgins through choice like many of my friends.

She may have those things, but I still think it's a bit odd she's prioritised a good job over intimate relationships. It's not like it's impossible or even difficult to have both.
Original post by Adnan Januzaj
I'm not a virgin and I'm a long way off 25 :rolleyes:

Don't get mad at me just cus no one wants to give you the D

:curious: Let me steal wat you just told me and say "you don't know anything about me." Definitely not looking for bragging rights on here. If I obliged every bloke who wanted me I'd have a Godless amount of kids by now, all a year apart, and reek of cottage cheese with my vagina whistling on its own. I am only 22 no need to rush myself for some Joe shmuck. :rolleyes:
Reply 43
No, not at all. Why care so much about something so trivial as sex?
Original post by Ndella

wow

much edgy
She may have those things, but I still think it's a bit odd she's prioritised a good job over intimate relationships. It's not like it's impossible or even difficult to have both.

Why do you think that's odd? I think it would be odd not to prioritize your job over your social life.

Some very attractive women are intimidated around men. I'm one of them!
Original post by Armin.
OMG you're crazy I hope other people can step in and tell you the same because you're having an imaginary argument with yourself.

Look you brought up religion when you spoke about my cousin being supposedly holy. I just elaborated on that point and then you went on a long winded tangent about virginity equating to purity and me feeling threatened by someone who still has their v card and claiming that because of that I don't have an easy time falling asleep at night which is bloody ridiculous.

You've shown your true colours with this last past though your agenda has always been to make this thread seem like an attack on the religious which is laughable since my cousin is too an atheist.

Well done, Riot girl you showed me.

:lol:

I can't really read this because you went in for no reason. Clearly I'm having a discussion with you, so I'm not arguing and not by myself. But if you choose to resort to juvenile posts to save face because you can't take how frank I am simply in response to you :s-smilie: then so be it. That is expected.
And there is no age strange for being a virgin. People are sexless lol for many reasons. From oath to celibacy to not enough time to traumatised from a past event to just not good at it (normally for men pulling). The "creepy" age or "odd or strange" are better words would be like about to die and never had sex. That's actually kinda sad :sad:&:teehee:
Original post by RiOt GrrrL
Exactly. Only some loose liberal will trouble you about it, and it's best to ignore their aggressions. :wink: Most likely the aggression especially from a woman about another woman being a virgin is a sadness deep down for not having their purity anymore yet still an empty bed every night. :s-smilie:

Like a liberal would criticise someone for being a virgin :lol:
Reply 48
Original post by Ndella

Sex is not trivial it's a big part of many people's lives pretending like the S word is nothing major is well pretending.
Reply 49
Original post by Armin.
Sex is not trivial it's a big part of many people's lives pretending like the S word is nothing major is well pretending.

I'm sure it is. By trivial I meant that judging someone on the basis of their sex life - in contrast with their personality and the like - is a bit silly.
Original post by RayApparently
Like a liberal would criticise someone for being a virgin :lol:

A loose liberal as in, "body rights; I'm a woman and can **** who I want. It's my body." kinda liberal. Loose was apart of it, so a promiscuous body rights agent :rolleyes: under some askew pretense of being a feminist, would and always do mock other females for being virgin; they attack them and say with no basis, "well you must be this or that and this is my body" to justify them being loose.
Reply 51
I can't really read this because you went in for no reason. Clearly I'm having a discussion with you, so I'm not arguing and not by myself. But if you choose to resort to juvenile posts to save face because you can't take how frank I am simply in response to you :s-smilie: then so be it. That is expected.
And there is no age strange for being a virgin. People are sexless lol for many reasons. From oath to celibacy to not enough time to traumatised from a past event to just not good at it (normally for men pulling). The "creepy" age or "odd or strange" are better words would be like about to die and never had sex. That's actually kinda sad :sad:&:teehee:

Are you kidding me? You're taking the higher moral ground how laughable after you said some pretty petty things on page 2. Anyway if you want to pretend to be the bigger person "I'mma let you".

Well if we take oaths/religion out of it then I think anything above 25 is pushing it tbh what do you think?
A loose liberal as in, "body rights; I'm a woman and can **** who I want. It's my body." kinda liberal. Loose was apart of it, so a promiscuous body rights agent :rolleyes: under some askew pretense of being a feminist, would and always do mock other females for being virgin; they attack them and say with no basis, "well you must be this or that and this is my body" to justify them being loose.

Ah, well feminism is a whole other deal.
But any liberal deserving of the title would accept a woman's rights to not have sex, just as much as they'd respect they're right to have sex.

I wouldn't call the OP a liberal.
Reply 53
Ah **** this thread.

**** you and your stupid religious views

the ''purity'' of someone based on who they have sex with is an idea only you and other fellow fundamentalists of your religion believe, everyone else tends not to give a **** about how ''pure'' they are since god doesn't exist

:smile:
Original post by alpen
**** you and your stupid religious views

the ''purity'' of someone based on who they have sex with is an idea only you and other fellow fundamentalists of your religion believe, everyone else tends not to give a **** about how ''pure'' they are

You need Jesus. Who's to say if I'm even religious, I was trying to be cheeky and now I have to personally explain my failed joke at the OP. Not you. So jog on, your asterisks don't scare me! :tongue:
Men don't care what kind of job you have, what is this?

Yes, we do...

...or their father's.

:ninja:
Reply 56
You need Jesus. Who's to say if I'm even religious, I was trying to be cheeky and now I have to personally explain my failed joke at the OP. Not you. So jog on, your asterisks don't scare me! :tongue:

I need jesus?

I need to encounter less idiots like you everyday, that's what I need

your joke was 1/10 at best
Original post by Adnan Januzaj
You don't know anything about me, what a retarded comment lmao

I know your football team let in five goals against Leicester City and four against the MK Dons!
Regarding the question, in my opinion it is a little strange, if only because I'd expect most people to be curious enough to try it before leaving university, say.
Original post by barnetlad
I know your football team let in five goals against Leicester City and four against the MK Dons!

Hahaha, fantastic.

Quick Reply

Latest