The Student Room Group

Does it become creepy when someone is a virgin at 25?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Armin.
Are you kidding me? You're taking the higher moral ground how laughable after you said some pretty petty things on page 2. Anyway if you want to pretend to be the bigger person "I'mma let you".

Well if we take oaths/religion out of it then I think anything above 25 is pushing it tbh what do you think?

I'm going to ignore the first bit. Not to take the higher road, but because I cba to repeat myself/go back to my other posts to refresh what either of us said.

Anyway, taking celibacy out of it (not necessarily for religious reasons; see we keep coming back to religion because you have some mental reserve that makes you bring it back up, then I have to defend what i meant :facepalm2:).

But taking celibacy out of it, like I also said, the person could have traumas or insecurities that stops them from "getting lucky." So if they're abovee 25 or about to die without having a kid at least, I said I'd feel bad. Because thats kinda pitiful that they just accepted failure. But like...love is waiting for us. :biggrin: Young or...****ing old lol
Original post by barnetlad
I know your football team let in five goals against Leicester City and four against the MK Dons!

I don't remember Belgium playing Leicester and MK Dons
Reply 62
Original post by RiOt GrrrL
I can't really read this because you went in for no reason. Clearly I'm having a discussion with you, so I'm not arguing and not by myself. But if you choose to resort to juvenile posts to save face because you can't take how frank I am simply in response to you :s-smilie: then so be it. That is expected.
And there is no age strange for being a virgin. People are sexless lol for many reasons. From oath to celibacy to not enough time to traumatised from a past event to just not good at it (normally for men pulling). The "creepy" age or "odd or strange" are better words would be like about to die and never had sex. That's actually kinda sad :sad:&:teehee:

I guess the ''every hole is a goal'' attitude is how you actually are able to get any (and then reject it).

you have the charisma of a 12 year old, I would feel like I'm ****ing a 12 year old with a god awful sense of humour
Original post by Armin.
I think it does especially for men more so than women but that's another issue for another thread.

I have this cousin who is still a virgin at 26 and I think it's pretty sad. I don't know her personally but she always says she's saving herself for the One. I think it's ridiculous and a grown woman who's nearing 30 should be getting ready to start a family.

So people become social recludes in society!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I haven't seen alpen's posts yet but I see the notification thingy popping up, I see two now, and so I won't be taking the time to answer because he's going in for no reason :facepalm2: :hahaha:

Well upon posting, I see the latest post now and he's quoting me about something I said to someone else, something we moved on from already. So yea, total waste of time and sperm there.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 65
Original post by Ndella
I'm sure it is. By trivial I meant that judging someone on the basis of their sex life - in contrast with their personality and the like - is a bit silly.

I wouldn't say it's silly to judge someone based on their sexual history. My cousin is pretty and she's educated and has a good job and I know she's not religious plus she's been involved with guys before just not had sex with them. I know 26 is young but 30 is around the corner. I mean what's the big deal just close your eyes and get on with it.
(edited 9 years ago)
There is nothing wrong with being a virgin at any age.
Reply 67
Original post by Foo.mp3
Forgive me OP et al., but I'm not sure it's your business, nor why it should concern you? :confused:

Excuse my brashness but are you a virgin?
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Men don't care what kind of job you have, what is this?

are you for reals:confused:
Original post by trustmeimlying1
are you for reals:confused:

Maybe yes, maybe no.
Reply 70
Original post by bluemax
There is nothing wrong with being a virgin at any age.

Even at 35?

I think you're just being edgy like some other poster mentioned above. Most of us has this natural curirosity with sex from pretty early on it's just amazes me how much some girls suppress it especially when they're in demand.

I mean I understand if a guy is a virgin because no one wants to have sex with him but it's a different thing entirely when he is not actively seeking sex at an age where most of his peers are having kids and settling down.
No not really.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Maybe yes, maybe no.

suit yourself cowgirl.
Original post by Armin.
Are you kidding me? You're taking the higher moral ground how laughable after you said some pretty petty things on page 2. Anyway if you want to pretend to be the bigger person "I'mma let you".

Well if we take oaths/religion out of it then I think anything above 25 is pushing it tbh what do you think?

I think you should take the stick out of your ass and relax a bit. Focus on your own life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
Tfw virgin at 25

foreveralone

low testosterone

Social anxiety

shrivelled

Affinities for lolcats
Reply 75
Original post by Riku
Tfw virgin at 25

foreveralone

low testosterone

Social anxiety

shrivelled

Affinities for lolcats

dam ur life=****
Original post by trustmeimlying1
suit yourself cowgirl.

Now, cowgirling I AM serious about.

Reply 77
Original post by RiOt GrrrL
Well I haven't seen alpen's posts yet but I see the notification thingy popping up, I see two now, and so I won't be taking the time to answer because he's going in for no reason :facepalm2: :hahaha:

Well upon posting, I see the latest post now and he's quoting me about something I said to someone else, something we moved on from already. So yea, total waste of time and sperm there.

don't beg it

you're about as entertaining as a wet fish
Reply 78
Original post by Foo.mp3
You are excused. Not sure it's really any your business but no, I am not. I lost my virginity at 16, during drunken antics with a friend of a friend's girlfriend. Needless to say, that does not make me any less "creepy" than a 25 year old virgin :rolleyes:

Why is it not any of my business? I mean this thread is clearly about people's sexual history. It's not even that big of a deal this is why I find it odd when people wait till they get married when they're not even religious or disabled etc...

At what age do you think it's creepy for someone to still be a virgin? Please don't say no age because yes there is a age.
Reply 79
Original post by Riku
Tfw virgin at 25

foreveralone

low testosterone

Social anxiety

shrivelled

Affinities for lolcats

I can related since I have a history of social anxiety but if I can lose my virginity so can you and trust me I had it bad.

Are you actively seeking girls out?

Quick Reply

Latest