The Student Room Group

Does it become creepy when someone is a virgin at 25?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alpen
don't beg it

you're about as entertaining as a wet fish

Oh look who keeps coming back because they're thirsty to get repped. :rolleyes: Not at my expense you won't.
Ugh alpen's ****head quote brought me back to this mingin ass thread. :yawn:
Reply 82
Original post by RiOt GrrrL
Ugh alpen's ****head quote brought me back to this mingin ass thread. :yawn:

u sound like a 12 year old chav
Original post by alpen
u sound like a 12 year old chav

I'm a 22 year old chav :smile:

And you probably are some keyboard gangster looking for a laugh because you're bored and alone :sad:
"u" and pointless text insults coming from the chav-suspector lol
Reply 85
I'm a 22 year old chav :smile:

And you probably are some keyboard gangster looking for a laugh because you're bored and alone :sad:

what are you doing here on tsr then?

22 check

bored check

alone check
The same thing everyone else is doing on TSR :hmmmm2:
Reply 87
"u" and pointless text insults coming from the chav-suspector lol

''mingin'' and ''u'' are not on the same level of slang numpty
Original post by Foo.mp3
A stranger's private sex life is really none of your business.. go figure

It may not be that big of a deal to you or I but that is our opinion, and we should not force it upon others or act like it's gospel/we have a right to intrude upon other peoples' private lives

Depends what you mean by creepy. If you mean e.g. off-putting in someone of the opposite sex, for me personally I would find it a little bizarre if an attractive girl who was not religious was still a virgin in her 20's, and frankly very off-putting/daunting if she still was by around my age!

I already said he should replace "creepy" with "odd." Creepy is just...a word for children. And it really invalidates his whole potentially valid point :facepalm2:
Original post by Armin.
She is attractive but I hardly want to shag her I mean she's like a sister to me.

Original post by Armin.
I think it does especially for men more so than women but that's another issue for another thread.

I have this cousin who is still a virgin at 26 and I think it's pretty sad. I don't know her personally but she always says she's saving herself for the One. I think it's ridiculous and a grown woman who's nearing 30 should be getting ready to start a family.

Good trolls are at least consistent.
Reply 90
Original post by ILovePancakes

excellent detective work miss pancakes now get back to the kitchen
Reply 91
Original post by Foo.mp3

Depends what you mean by creepy. If you mean e.g. off-putting in someone of the opposite sex, for me personally I would find it a little bizarre if an attractive girl who was not religious was still a virgin in her 20's, and frankly very off-putting/daunting if she still was by around my age!

Now we're talking buddy. :smile:

How does not knowing somebody personally stop you from thinking of them as a sister especially if you're RELATED? You're a joker. Virgin I take it?
Original post by alpen
excellent detective work miss pancakes now get back to the kitchen

Lmao shush. I'm sick and dying :frown:.
Reply 93
Original post by Armin.
Now we're talking buddy. :smile:

How does not knowing somebody personally stop you from thinking of them as a sister especially if you're RELATED? You're a joker. Virgin I take it?

shots fired
Nah not creepy, but pretty sad, unless it's by choice.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Now, cowgirling I AM serious about.

Uhh why does that not surprise me :rolleyes:
Reply 96
Lmao shush. I'm sick and dying :frown:.

That sounds fantastic - be round mine at 10?
Original post by Aku-gila
Nah not creepy, but pretty sad, unless it's by choice.

:sadnod: pretty sad indeed, Huey Freeman :tongue:
Original post by Armin.

Because when you think of someone as your sister who is not your sister it implies a close relationship with them.

Yes virgin. Point?
Uhh why does that not surprise me :rolleyes:

I don't know?

Quick Reply

Latest