The Student Room Group

I'm a lesbian, ask me anything

Pretty self explanatory. anything you wanna know?

Scroll to see replies

When did you realise?
Reply 2
Original post by coolerthanbeans
When did you realise?

Hmmmmmmm that's a weird story actually

When I was like 10 i used to joke about it? like i'd tell everyone like OOH IM GOING TO MARRY A GIRL WHEN I'M OLDER

and then when I was 13 i was like wait actually...
and then I officially came out (as bisexual though) when I was 14
can i ask for advise
Reply 4
Original post by charlottepayne00
can i ask for advise

go ahead!
Did you ever fancy boys growing up?

How did your parents take it?

Do you want children?
Original post by NancyRoseC
go ahead!

well im 14 and im pretty sure im queer and have been in long and short term relationships with girls in the past. Anyway so my friend has liked me for the past 7 months and im not sure if i like her back or not now but have been sending her signals that i do. I love talking to her and spending time with her and think shes an amazing person but im not sure if i want to be in a serious relationship with her, even though i want to do things with her. I think i might just want someone. this is how i am when reflecting however in the moment i want to be with her really badly. Do you think i should start anything officially?:confused:
Reply 7
well im 14 and im pretty sure im queer and have been in long and short term relationships with girls in the past. Anyway so my friend has liked me for the past 7 months and im not sure if i like her back or not now but have been sending her signals that i do. I love talking to her and spending time with her and think shes an amazing person but im not sure if i want to be in a serious relationship with her, even though i want to do things with her. I think i might just want someone. this is how i am when reflecting however in the moment i want to be with her really badly. Do you think i should start anything officially?:confused:

If you're not 100% sure that it's what you want, i'd seriously advise against starting a relationship. Only because it's unfair if they're 100% in it and you're just doing it for the sake of being loved. love is fabulous but like you'll know it when it hits you, and this situation doesn't sound like it!

my advice would be to wait for a bit, until you can pinpoint exactly how you're feeling, or try talking to her about it?
Reply 8
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Did you ever fancy boys growing up?

How did your parents take it?

Do you want children?

I found (and still do find) some boys attractive, and sometimes I'll go all shy and get the giggles when talking to a boy but like after that I gross myself out thinking about kissing or being in a relationship with a boy ew no

I wrote a letter for my dad, I built it all up like "just go read the letter on your bed" and he thought I was pregnant!!! so it was a huge relief when he read it and found out that I was a lesbian. he didn't really care, all of my dad's side have been lovely, my mum's italian catholic side however..

Yes, I really do. Always wanted a big family
try talking to her about it?

i have. before we were holding hands and sending flirty messages (may have gone further but i have a cold), but i felt guilty and basically said im not sure how much i like her and is i really want a relationship or not. but its frustrating because in the moment i feel completely different to right now
Reply 10
i have. before we were holding hands and sending flirty messages (may have gone further but i have a cold), but i felt guilty and basically said im not sure how much i like her and is i really want a relationship or not. but its frustrating because in the moment i feel completely different to right now

Hmm. I've been in a similar situation and it turns out that I was just really lonely and I just appreciated her attention. It's a tricky one! But I would still say if you're not 100% sure, leave it for now, because you don't want to hurt her
Why.
you don't want to hurt her

thats the last thing i want to do and thats why i talked to her about it and how i felt
Reply 13
thats the last thing i want to do and thats why i talked to her about it and how i felt

Then definitely leave it, atleast for a couple weeks. You'd hate to get into a relationship, realise it wasn't what you wanted, and end up hating eachother:frown:
Reply 14
Original post by RiOt GrrrL
Why.

why what?
Then definitely leave it, atleast for a couple weeks. You'd hate to get into a relationship, realise it wasn't what you wanted, and end up hating eachother:frown:

yeah i've had that done and it was horrible so i never want to do that. Also she was my first gf (or any partner) and i would be this girls first gf too and i wouldnt never wish what i had upon anyone else
How did you know? When did you realise?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by Edminzodo
How did you know? When did you realise?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know I just like never found the thought of kissing and marrying a girl repulsive and this was something I realised when I was very young, at it developed from there

Posted from TSR Mobile
When (if) did you first get with a girl?
Have you ever been with a boy?
Reply 19
Original post by iShouldStudy
When (if) did you first get with a girl?
Have you ever been with a boy?

I got with a guy when I was 14, that was just making out basically

since then I've been in 3 relationships with girls, with one fling with a guy inbetween inwhich i felt awful the whole time i just appreciated the attention because i was lonely -.-.-.

Quick Reply

Latest