The Student Room Group

Can I still get into my firm choice if I've been accepted by my insurance choice

I didn't meet my conditions for mt firm choice, but they are holding a place for me, because I am going to re take an exam to meet the conditions.

But track automatically declined the offer because it hadn't been aproved or rejected, which meant my place at my insurance choice has been accepted.

Could I still get into my firm if I meet the conditions or is too late because the others been accepted, I don't want to contact my insurance choice in case I don't get the place and then I end up losing that place and not getting into uni at all
Reply 1
Original post by Shaliina
I didn't meet my conditions for mt firm choice, but they are holding a place for me, because I am going to re take an exam to meet the conditions.

But track automatically declined the offer because it hadn't been aproved or rejected, which meant my place at my insurance choice has been accepted.

Could I still get into my firm if I meet the conditions or is too late because the others been accepted, I don't want to contact my insurance choice in case I don't get the place and then I end up losing that place and not getting into uni at all

call ucas tomorrow and explain - get some advice from them. They'll know what to do. :cool: btw when r u retaking? you might have to defer entry :rolleyes:
Reply 2
Original post by skaur_1
call ucas tomorrow and explain - get some advice from them. They'll know what to do. :cool: btw when r u retaking? you might have to defer entry :rolleyes:

Okay thank you, I'm going to retake it hopefully next week. It's functional skills so the results come through quickly.

I really don't want to defer entry :/
You need to inform your insurance about the retake and that your firm are holding a place. If your firm want to reinstate your offer then your insurance need to cooperate. You wont risk your insurance place by telling them.
Reply 4
Original post by Shaliina
Okay thank you, I'm going to retake it hopefully next week. It's functional skills so the results come through quickly.

I really don't want to defer entry :/

Ask your firm choice to email you the offer (probably conditional) and then you have written proof for later :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending