The Student Room Group

ISIS terrorist stabs two police officers in Australia

ISIS terrorist stabs two police officers in Australia

Interestingly, but not surprisingly, the Islamic community has refused to condemn this revolting little terrorist, and are calling for an investigation into the police officers. Thankfully he was shot dead and the two police officers will be okay, they are not critically injured (though one was stabbed in the face, neck and chest)

http://www.smh.com.au/victoria/melbourne-terror-shooting-islamic-leaders-call-for-investigation-minister-urges-calm-20140924-10l8v7.html

Islamic Council of Victoria secretary Ghaith Krayem, speaking at a press conference in Melbourne, said he refused to condemn the actions of the "young man"

When will the madness end?
Reply 1
Original post by AlphaNick
the madness, my friend, will end when desperate kids like you stop advertising their actions on social media

:lol: "Desperate kids"? Sorry, did I brush past that chip on your shoulder?

You seem to be saying that we should be banned from even discussing when a terrorist attack occurs. Who are you to prevent free speech? And why are you so determined to shift responsibility from the perpetrator onto those who comment on the incident?

If you don't want to discuss it, don't come on discussion forums. Simples :h:
This is why any muslim that goes abroad to fight for an islamic group should be shot by the SAS
Reply 3
young_guns
Islamic Council of Victoria secretary Ghaith Krayem, speaking at a press conference in Melbourne, said he refused to condemn the actions of the "young man"

Not going to tell us where you got that from?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Russia.

Not going to tell us where you got that from?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/in-depth/terror/islamic-council-urges-public-not-to-blame-muslims-over-melbourne-shooting/story-fnpdbcmu-1227068899198?nk=831238ca932364a4d16a4d4d52dc2ce4

Not only this sick **** didn't condemn the action of this muslim coward who is a known terror suspect, he is asking everyone not to label him a terrorist/radical.
(edited 9 years ago)
If people studied the history of Islam none of whats happening would come as shock.

Islam is a supremacist political ideology which always seeks to dominate.
Original post by capitalismstinks
If people studied the history of Islam none of whats happening would come as shock.

Islam is a supremacist political ideology which always seeks to dominate.

This^

Violence is at the core of islam - that's how it was spread everywhere, and that's how it exists even today. ISIS is the true face of islam - anyone who has a different opinion on ISIS has a mindset shaped/influenced by progressive western society, thankfully.
Original post by Norin
Give an example as to how a 10 year old muslim can be an extremist.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Norin
Give an example as to how a 10 year old muslim can be an extremist.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Extremism (represented on both sides of the political spectrum) is an ideology (particularly in politics or religion), considered to be far outside the mainstream attitudes of a society or to violate common moral standards.[citation needed] In liberal societies, individuals or groups that advocate the replacement of democracy with a more authoritarian regime are labelled extremists;

Islams attitude to homosexuals for example denotes that all those that support this stance are extremists.

So this premise 'EVERY Muslim is an extremist, and some are terrorists.' is correct given those who don't support the bigotry concerning homosexuality will not be classed as a Muslim.
Reply 9
But not all people who call themselves muslims necessarily believe everything in the Koran and may even drink and gamble. Just like many Christians don't believe in Adam and Eve or that the world was created in 7 days. And many people who call themselves Jewish don't even believe in God.

Identifying oneself as a muslim can be simply to be part of a cultural unit, just as calling oneself a "goth" or a "hipster" or "student". People like to feel like they belong to something even if they don't necessarily share all the beliefs of that group. If this was not true then TSR would not exist.

So, no, not all muslims are extremists. Only the ones that believe in the Koran literally.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by noobynoo
But not all people who call themselves muslims necessarily believe everything in the Koran and may even drink and gamble. Just like many Christians don't believe in Adam and Eve or that the world was created in 7 days. And many people who call themselves Jewish don't even believe in God.

Identifying oneself as a muslim can be simply to be part of a cultural unit, just as calling oneself a "goth" or a "hipster" or "student". People like to feel like they belong to something even if they don't necessarily share all the beliefs of that group. If this was not true then TSR would not exist.

So, no, not all muslims are extremists. Only the ones that believe in the Koran literally.

No true Scotsman in reverse here

try saying a Muslim who murdered a few hundred people in the name of islam is a Muslim and you'll get the reverse (the no true Scotsman fallacy)

You can't have this both ways (or you can if you are a hypocrite)
Original post by Radicalathiest
No true Scotsman in reverse here

try saying a Muslim who murdered a few hundred people in the name of islam is a Muslim and you'll get the reverse (the no true Scotsman fallacy)

You can't have this both ways (or you can if you are a hypocrite)

I didn't say an extremist muslim is not a type of muslim. I'm just arguing with someone's point that all muslims are extremists.

There are moderate muslims and there are extremist muslims.

I happen to know some muslims who drink and gamble. They are hardly extremists are they?
Reply 12
Don't play with my words. You know what I'm saying.

My dear fellow, I don't think you even know what you're trying to say. That being the case, how on earth could I possibly be expected to divine its meaning?

The filthy animal was a terrorist, he attacked two police officers and was shot in order to save their lives.

The fact you are now trying to shift the blame to others, including me, for having the temerity to comment on his disgusting attack on law enforcement officers, says far more about you than it does me
Original post by HeritageofEurope
This is why any muslim that goes abroad to fight for an islamic group should be shot by the SAS

Any person that goes abroad to fight for an extremist, radical fundamentalist group should be shot. After all, training towards overthrowing their own country to run it by their own ideals? It's treason, is it not? Last I heard, that still warrants a hanging here.
Reply 14
Original post by Hickory Dickory
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/in-depth/terror/islamic-council-urges-public-not-to-blame-muslims-over-melbourne-shooting/story-fnpdbcmu-1227068899198?nk=831238ca932364a4d16a4d4d52dc2ce4

Not only this sick **** didn't condemn the action of this muslim coward who is a known terror suspect, he is asking everyone not to label him a terrorist/radical.

Well said, my friend.

It is absolutely revolting that this spokesman for the Muslim community is not only saying that this guy was 'misunderstood youth', he also implied that the police shot him for being a bit difficult to handle and boisterous, not that he lured police to a meeting and then stabbed a Federal Agent in the face, neck and chest, and then a Victoria Police constable in the chest.

This spokesman refused to condemn this terrorist criminal for what he had done. And then this spokesman has the gall to call for an investigation into the police officers themselves.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 15
There are hundreds and hundreds of terrorist organisations capable of equal harm

Name one. Name a single terrorist organisation that has as much capability, as much territory, as many weapons, as ISIS does.

the only reason this one in particular is growing is because people like you talk about it online and glorify it.

I'm sorry that's a load of complete ****ing nonsense. ISIS grow enormously before anyone paid any attention, in fact it did the vast majority of its growth before the world media started paying attention.

And they started paying the most attention when ISIS released its snuff video killing that poor journalist. So what the **** are you blathering on about? You're saying ISIS doesn't want attention and they don't have hundreds of twitter accounts, Facebook pages, and the like?

Sure, they are the ones doing the killing, but you're making other people aware their cause.

****ing nonsense. The vast majority of their recruitment happens in online Islamic forums that neither I nor the vast majority of Westerners go near. And are you saying we have no right to discuss this? Given we live in a democracy, and given we are about to go to war, it incumbent on western citizens to discuss and debate the issue.

I guess you would prefer a more dictatorial society. Maybe a caliphate? Or more like Putin's Russia?

Of course, you need some bull**** conspiracy theory to justify your support. Always have to be able to blame the West, don't you? In your mind, it's always the West's fault. If I were you, I would be ashamed to even show my face in public after being an apologist for murderous cutthroats like ISIS
the only reason this one in particular is growing is because people like you talk about it online and glorify it.

Explain, because that's tripe.
Behead those who insult Islam. Derka derka Muhammed Jihad.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending