The Student Room Group

Isn't my aunty rude?

Me and my cousin loved each other.
My cousin married another girl cos getting baby with cousins can affect the baby.
I was sad and missed my cousin and also was a bit angry about him leaving me.
So, I didn't reply to any of his call. He stopped answering my calls, emails and texts.
His mother once spoke rude to me- You don't deserve my son and you don't have much qualifications to stand next to him.
I felt really worried and cried later on.
I felt worried for my cousin for not understanding my situation. I cannot tell him that his mother spoke rude to me cos he won't like me speaking bad about his mother. He loves his mother a lot. I also didn't say as he said his decision was to marry another girl and also not to ruin his and his mother's relationship. Feeling really worried...Missing him so much..I still feel him coming closer to me and my lips and whispering into my ears softly..I love him alot..:sad:

Scroll to see replies

You absolute wrong'un...
This is messed up.
Reply 3
Original post by Sena5
Me and my cousin loved each other.
My cousin married another girl cos getting baby with cousins can affect the baby.
I was sad and missed my cousin and also was a bit angry about him leaving me.
So, I didn't reply to any of his call. He stopped answering my calls, emails and texts.
His mother once spoke rude to me- You don't deserve my son and you don't have much qualifications to stand next to him.
I felt really worried and cried later on.
I felt worried for my cousin for not understanding my situation. I cannot tell him that his mother spoke rude to me cos he won't like me speaking bad about his mother. He loves his mother a lot. I also didn't say as he said his decision was to marry another girl and also not to ruin his and his mother's relationship. Feeling really worried...Missing him so much..I still feel him coming closer to me and my lips and whispering into my ears softly..I love him alot..:sad:

Ummmmm OK?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by shaymarriott
You absolute wrong'un...

What do you mean?
Reply 5
Reply 6
Original post by vortex_199
This is messed up.

why do you say messed up?
Reply 7
2/10. Too obvious troll brah.
Is this legit?
Hi Sena5

I understand that having a relationship with your cousin is normal in your culture/country so ignore these people who have posted above.

Yes your aunty spoke rudely to you, why don't you speak to your parents about it?

Your cousin is married now so I wouldn't advise involving him.
Reply 10
man OP you a thirsty girl

I never once thought of hitting on my cousins
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
Hi Sena5

I understand that having a relationship with your cousin is normal in your culture/country so ignore these people who have posted above.

Yes your aunty spoke rudely to you, why don't you speak to your parents about it?

Your cousin is married now so I wouldn't advise involving him.

Thank you for understanding my situation. :smile: :hugs:
Well, PM me and let's talk more. How do you know I am not in UK? Sorry if I surprised you.
I did speak to my mother and when she asked- Did you love him? I said no.
I said no because, one side I don't want to worry my mother by telling yes I love him still and on another as he is willing to marry the other girl, I don't wish to stop him cos I love him terribly. :sadnod: I don't want him to worry for anything and also my mother.
Reply 12
Original post by alpen
man OP you a thirsty girl

I never once thought of hitting on my cousins

You won't cos you are british..In our culture we do marry cousins. But, as he grew up in UK, he followed the british system.
It was he who approached me :yep:
Original post by Sena5
Thank you for understanding my situation. :smile: :hugs:
Well, PM me and let's talk more. How do you know I am not in UK? Sorry if I surprised you.
I did speak to my mother and when she asked- Did you love him? I said no.
I said no because, one side I don't want to worry my mother by telling yes I love him still and on another as he is willing to marry the other girl, I don't wish to stop him cos I love him terribly. :sadnod: I don't want him to worry for anything and also my mother.

Because you are in love with your cousin...
Reply 14
Original post by vortex_199
Because you are in love with your cousin...

Are you the Anon who just posted above?
He's married now. You have to try to forget him now because that ship has sailed.

Your aunty was rude but I don't think there's any point bringing that up now anyways.
Reply 16
Original post by Huskaris
Is this legit?

In our culture it is.
Reply 17
Original post by Da Di Doo
He's married now. You have to try to forget him now because that ship has sailed.

Your aunty was rude but I don't think there's any point bringing that up now anyways.

I know it isn't. I just still think about it. Thoughts run in my mind. I have many questions which roll up and that's why I put up this thread for advise so to get clear answers from people with fresh minds and not muddled up like me.
He hasn't left me. The only thing is he is angry that I didn't answer his call.
Otherwise he would still have relationship with me.
Original post by Sena5
In our culture it is.

Ah right, are you Bangladeshi etc?

Don't bother with it, seriously, kids that are the result of cousin relationships have a strong chance of birth defects.
Reply 19
Original post by Huskaris
Ah right, are you Bangladeshi etc?

Don't bother with it, seriously, kids that are the result of cousin relationships have a strong chance of birth defects.

Sri Lankan.
No they aren't as first cousin who get married have less chances of getting defect babies.
http://www.answers.com/Q/Can_two_first_cousins_have_a_healthy_baby

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending