The Student Room Group

Logarithims c2 please help:(

hi guys,

so i started AS maths 2 weeks into the year, by this time the class had covered quadratics and most of log, I'm trying my best to catch up but i'm frustrated with log. can someone please help me with Question i-j? I have the working out but i'm finding it hard to punch everything into the calculator!!
Original post by kandykissesxox
hi guys,

so i started AS maths 2 weeks into the year, by this time the class had covered quadratics and most of log, I'm trying my best to catch up but i'm frustrated with log. can someone please help me with Question i-j? I have the working out but i'm finding it hard to punch everything into the calculator!!

What are these questions? From what textbook? We'll be able to help you the best if you write up the question.
hi guys,

Unfortunately I don't have the edexcel textbook with me at this moment in time. If you write out the question or attach an image, me and others will be more than happy to help :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by edothero
Unfortunately I don't have the edexcel textbook with me at this moment in time. If you write out the question or attach an image, me and others will be more than happy to help :biggrin:

atleast let us know which past paper or the name of the text book.
Reply 4
hi guys,

Is this a duplicate of the other thread you started where you included a screenshot of the textbook?
Reply 5
Original post by davros
Is this a duplicate of the other thread you started where you included a screenshot of the textbook?

:no: no you have to see through the OP Posts here. OP doesn't have the textbook
Reply 6
Original post by Sena5
:no: no you have to see through the OP Posts here. OP doesn't have the textbook

Sorry, what are you talking about?

The OP posted another thread further down the page including a screenshot of log questions last night!

I think you're referring to a completely different poster who isn't the OP :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by davros
Sorry, what are you talking about?

The OP posted another thread further down the page including a screenshot of log questions last night!

I think you're referring to a completely different poster who isn't the OP :smile:

oh sorry then why did the OP remove it?
Reply 8
Original post by Sena5
oh sorry then why did the OP remove it?

They didn't - it's a totally separate thread in the Maths Forum and you seem to have replied to it yourself this morning :biggrin:

See here - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2884677

Quick Reply

Latest