The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

wow who has seen CrazyGooner007 on twitter- im hoping he's a troll account...x10000 worse than Piers Morgan as the worst AFC fan ever. He's acting suicidal over us losing today..apparently wenger is the worlds worst manager and as an arsenal FAN he'd rather play for MANC, MAN UTD, Pool or CFC than ever play under Wenger wowww is the hate for Wenger that deep

we have the most overly emotional fans in the world
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 221
What's everyone's thoughts on Diaby's performance?
don't worry, we'll dump you out next round :wink:
many pens pls; i don't know why we're so good at them tbh:cool:
Is this a Iconic image or what

Hard not to adore Alexis. The guy plays like an actual Puma

Just some of my other favs

Spoiler

The morning after the night before...People still not over it?
Original post by Zürich
Liverpool fan from West London speaking here...

I moved to London for university, as I've told you previously.

I started supporting Liverpool whilst I was in Pakistan, however.
Original post by deborarosa
we have the most overly emotional fans in the world

Yeah, I told you your fans were pathetic.
Reply 227
Original post by New Slaves
Yeah, I told you your fans were pathetic.

Original post by deborarosa
and so? that doesnt compare- If he's from west london, it would make sense to support CFC, QPR or Fulham unless he has family ties to Liverpool/family supports them. At least even a london team .....If someone is from Holland they can have a fave BPL team too......

Although Zurich grew up in london, your logic is terrible. Funnily enough the real Arsenal fans are the ones who live in woolwich and passed down from generation to generation. :biggrin:

The west london guy is there because of University. He doesn't live there either.

Also would never support a club that's been gentrified to the extent of Arsenal. Pay money to watch nothing, slow insipid football that rarely wins trophies nowadays. That is the reality of supporting Arsenal.

No offence.
Original post by AR_95

lol strong contribution to this thread as usual AR

AR95's posts on this thread;
- 'where are all the good posters gone?' '419 I have blue balls:frown:'
- 'ffs so far off topic'
- unfunny gifs, memes or screenshots of stuff he's posted elsewhere that he thinks are funny
- 'Wenger is rubbish', six months after his dad SUG told him it

- 'ffs so far off topic'
- unfunny gifs, memes or screenshots of stuff he's posted elsewhere that he thinks are funny

Dead.

How many of these people in this car are working like they deserve to be at Arsenal this season? since arsenal are **** and just aiming for top 4 trophies so i guess ramsey, bugs life and wenger are performing to that right level.

respect to sanchez actually trying to get them into the top 4 though and campbell is ****. my man predicted this.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 231

- 'ffs so far off topic'

Did I hit a nerve m8 :rolleyes:

SUG's posts on this thread
-'Yo guys I'm your dad'
-'Please accept me as your dad guys I have daddy issues'
-' ffs I told you I was your dad, listen to me!'
-' Hey it's your dad again, they banned my last user so please look up to me this time'
- ' Minor'
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 232

Guess it was his plan all along..
lmao I'm the one who hit a nerve? Only you post a reply and then edit it 20 minutes later, strong stuff. Really poor comeback as well lol, and try find one time I've said 'minor' on this thread.

Also lol at Clyne's goal being 'goal of the season contendor'. Very well hit, but pls. Typical Arsenal fans to act like they were only defeated by something extraordinary etc.
Original post by Arkasia
We are playing a second rate team, and the Saints will be playing their first XI, if they win it will hardly be an upset. If any of the other big 4 lose (Liverpool are looking v. possible), then THAT will be an upset.

Original post by Arkasia
It would be in terms of history, ok, let me rephrase that: I wouldn't be surprised if they beat our 3rd team.

Original post by Lúcio
i'll just leave this here.:cool:

Original post by Lúcio

fair play - i wasn't trolling btw, just calling arkasia out on being super confident about this match :smile:

Read my comments you daft potato. I said I wouldn't be surprised if we lost - hardly me being 'super confident'.
Reply 235
lmao I'm the one who hit a nerve? Only you post a reply and then edit it 20 minutes later, strong stuff. Really poor comeback as well lol, and try find one time I've said 'minor' on this thread.

Also lol at Clyne's goal being 'goal of the season contendor'. Very well hit, but pls. Typical Arsenal fans to act like they were only defeated by something extraordinary etc.

Well if you're going to take it that seriously, find one instance you quoted me 6 months ago directly telling me Wenger was ****, or if I even disagreed other wise at the time, let alone a quote. You can't can you :rolleyes:

inb4 it was a long time ago
so relying on Diaby to do the goods at age 27 with his injury history as a DM. So is he going to shy away from challenges or something? :rolleyes:
Original post by AR_95
Well if you're going to take it that seriously, find one instance you quoted me 6 months ago directly telling me Wenger was ****, or if I even disagreed other wise at the time, let alone a quote. You can't can you :rolleyes:

inb4 it was a long time ago

It's not about 'taking it seriously' it's about you just making stuff up point-blank son. You got ended and your comeback was ****e lol, no tears pls

And lol, my views on Wenger are well documented and now widely accepted. I'm this thread's nostradamus, messiah, dad, whatever you want to say
Reply 238
It's not about 'taking it seriously' it's about you just making stuff up point-blank son. You got ended and your comeback was ****e lol, no tears pls

And lol, my views on Wenger are well documented and now widely accepted. I'm this thread's nostradamus, messiah, dad, whatever you want to say

What have I actually made up? Fair enough saying Clyne's goal was contender for goal of the season was OTT, but I guess that just came from the shock of the goal? And regardless whether it was a good comeback or not your automatic response was always going to be " **** come back, no tears pls" :rolleyes:

Anyways. After going on and on about how you " told us all 6 months ago" and continue to bring my name up, you still fail to find a single quote of this and prove the smack you're spouting. Still, continue to call your self whatever you want but make sure you don't ghost when Rodgers ****s up, again. :smile:
Lol at the shots being fired.

almost reminiscent of how i destroy everybody relentlessly in football beef on this forum and irl.
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest