The Student Room Group

What do i do?? - Warning long post !

So I've met a girl at work around 3 weeks ago was not really interested in a relationship or anything at that time but she seemed interested, cute and funny.

2 days later she asked me to help our pick some gifts for her parents as she was going on holidays the next day. So i went and helped her out and had a lot of fun (both of us). She started saying she was single and seemed interested in me but she was leaving in holiday for 2 weeks the next day so i asked her out when she was coming back and she immediately said yes.

All good Next 2 weeks while she was on holiday (back in her home country) we chatted for hours everyday and i really felt like we had a connection. We were pretty hooked up. Everything seemed so perfect and real ... then **** happened.

She came back from holiday we went out all day skating, bowling , ice cream, arcade games. While we where at the arcade games she grabbed me and told me follow me and she dragged me to a photo booth where we had our first kiss. I had to admit i wasn't my best kiss and i didn't felt in 9th heaven but i was still happy with it. Then we where on our way back home and dunno how the weed subject came up and she invited me over to her house to smoke some.

Everything was going good , we went to her house smoked (tbh i'm not a regular smoker) so i got pretty high and she (regular smoker) didn't. Went back to her room chatted a bit , listen to some music then being so high and over to her place wanted some action since she asked me to her place and i was so high ! She politely declined me saying it's going to fast and she want to know me better. I was ok with that np. Asked for a hug and she gave me a big one.

Then i hit me even harder couldn't even walk back home (40 min walk) she had some strong ****, so i was like sitting there going through every possible idea i ever had in my head. Waiting for the effect to go off . She started arranging the room, listen and sing to music then we both got bored and was a awkward silence for a while then i finally ringed a mate to come pick me up. When i left from her place she briefly gave me a short hug and said bye ... was a bit bummed but ehh w/e .. We'll sort things out the next day, i say.

Next day we chatted on facebook , i apoligiesed for the night before and she seemed a bit off .. Asked what was up and she told me: ' i felt that our first kiss is was not for each other.. ' that i kiss some much differit then her but next to that she likes me and had fun with me .. It might not been my best kiss, nor am i good kisser or w/e but seriously ?!? Not that experienced with womans but c'mon !!

I was speechless !! And asked her how to fix things .. What can i do !?! Coz i like her and wanted to be all good with us. She then replies: I dont know. I dont wanna **** ur brain. I dont even know what have now. After that complete silence ... I was pretty bummed and didn't know what to do.

Next day we barely spoke small thing to each other on fb. Then she says maybe we should be just friends but still hang out coz she had fun with me.
I was ok if that's what u want np ..

And now i have to see her 5/7 days at work ....... And she's still chatty and giggling like nothing happened. Whaaat the f*** was i suposed to do / say !?!

Any guidance on this would be appreciated, even if it is to tell me i'm a retarded. Thank you for having the patience to read all of it :smile: !

Original post by AlphaNick
you need to talk face to face, theone thing you do not want to do is chat on Facebook about issues you might as well have a revolver to each others' heads.

Yeah i realized talking issues over fb is very bad idea. Thinking about uninstalling it from my phone.
Thanks for the advice and music but i'm afraid it's to late for that :frown:
Original post by RawrDinosaur210
So I've met a girl at work around 3 weeks ago was not really interested in a relationship or anything at that time but she seemed interested, cute and funny.

2 days later she asked me to help our pick some gifts for her parents as she was going on holidays the next day. So i went and helped her out and had a lot of fun (both of us). She started saying she was single and seemed interested in me but she was leaving in holiday for 2 weeks the next day so i asked her out when she was coming back and she immediately said yes.

All good Next 2 weeks while she was on holiday (back in her home country) we chatted for hours everyday and i really felt like we had a connection. We were pretty hooked up. Everything seemed so perfect and real ... then **** happened.

She came back from holiday we went out all day skating, bowling , ice cream, arcade games. While we where at the arcade games she grabbed me and told me follow me and she dragged me to a photo booth where we had our first kiss. I had to admit i wasn't my best kiss and i didn't felt in 9th heaven but i was still happy with it. Then we where on our way back home and dunno how the weed subject came up and she invited me over to her house to smoke some.

Everything was going good , we went to her house smoked (tbh i'm not a regular smoker) so i got pretty high and she (regular smoker) didn't. Went back to her room chatted a bit , listen to some music then being so high and over to her place wanted some action since she asked me to her place and i was so high ! She politely declined me saying it's going to fast and she want to know me better. I was ok with that np. Asked for a hug and she gave me a big one.

Then i hit me even harder couldn't even walk back home (40 min walk) she had some strong ****, so i was like sitting there going through every possible idea i ever had in my head. Waiting for the effect to go off . She started arranging the room, listen and sing to music then we both got bored and was a awkward silence for a while then i finally ringed a mate to come pick me up. When i left from her place she briefly gave me a short hug and said bye ... was a bit bummed but ehh w/e .. We'll sort things out the next day, i say.

Next day we chatted on facebook , i apoligiesed for the night before and she seemed a bit off .. Asked what was up and she told me: ' i felt that our first kiss is was not for each other.. ' that i kiss some much differit then her but next to that she likes me and had fun with me .. It might not been my best kiss, nor am i good kisser or w/e but seriously ?!? Not that experienced with womans but c'mon !!

I was speechless !! And asked her how to fix things .. What can i do !?! Coz i like her and wanted to be all good with us. She then replies: I dont know. I dont wanna **** ur brain. I dont even know what have now. After that complete silence ... I was pretty bummed and didn't know what to do.

Next day we barely spoke small thing to each other on fb. Then she says maybe we should be just friends but still hang out coz she had fun with me.
I was ok if that's what u want np ..

And now i have to see her 5/7 days at work ....... And she's still chatty and giggling like nothing happened. Whaaat the f*** was i suposed to do / say !?!

Any guidance on this would be appreciated, even if it is to tell me i'm a retarded. Thank you for having the patience to read all of it :smile: !

Aww - she's so cold

Btw - I dont think you're retarded as after all you were pretty much a nice person to her.

All i could say really is to move on from her, (easier said than done) as she isnt feeling you anymore.

A lesson learned from what someone said before, talk face to face

Sorry.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by avengerguardian
Aww - she's so cold

Btw - I dont think you're retarded as after all you were pretty much a nice person to her.

All i could say really is to move on from her, (easier said than done) as she isnt feeling you anymore.

A lesson learned from what someone said before, talk face to face

Sorry.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for your input it really means a lot !

And yeh i was really nice and kind to her and now i don't know what to do..
Things between us are definitely over but i feel so lost ... I want to move on but like u said easier said then done especially seeing her almost everyday. Starting to lose my self confidence and don't know what to do.
Original post by RawrDinosaur210
Thanks for your input it really means a lot !

And yeh i was really nice and kind to her and now i don't know what to do..
Things between us are definitely over but i feel so lost ... I want to move on but like u said easier said then done especially seeing her almost everyday. Starting to lose my self confidence and don't know what to do.

Aw I just want to give you a hug. Don't lose your self confidence, for all of us one day we are going to meet the one person that is worthwhile and connect with you more than anybody else. One day you would laugh at this memory.

I would suggest that you look to those that really treasure and uplift you more although i feel pretty sorry that you work with her.

Dont worry. Although it feels as it will not end, it will.

Hang onto that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok lesson learned and hopefully i will get over it asap.

Thank you :smile:

#request close

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending